DOUBLE CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
My daughter and I love to try different recipes. One day we decided to add two of our favorite ingredients to our already scrumptious brownies. Peanut butter and white chocolate. Tell us what you think!
Provided by wendi coler
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine dark chocolate and 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter in a medium, oven-safe bowl.
- Place the bowl in the preheated oven until chocolate and butter are melted, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl.
- Add sugar to the cooled chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla extract and whisk until combined. Fold into the flour mixture until incorporated. Stir in peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.8 calories, Carbohydrate 27.2 g, Cholesterol 40.9 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 149.9 mg, Sugar 21.9 g
OUTRAGEOUS STACKED PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Outrageous is the winning word when it comes to these over-the-top peanut butter stack brownies. They're everything you'd want in a sweet-inspired bite and bring all the flavor with just 10 minutes of prep. Simply stack one good thing after the other, finish it off in the oven and enjoy.
Provided by By Cindy Rahe
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
- In medium bowl, make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch.
- In another medium bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer. Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies and candies. Spread brownie batter over top of cookie dough, sandwich cookies and peanut butter cups to cover completely.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie comes out with few sticky crumbs. Cool completely on cooling rack. To make the optional peanut butter drizzle, mix peanut butter and coconut oil in small microwavable bowl and microwave uncovered on High at 30-second intervals until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 45 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 30 g, TransFat 0 g
I live on a farm with my husband, Danny, and our children, Jeffrey, Scott and Angie. Between farm chores, gardening and taking the kids to their many activities, I manage to keep quite busy. I do, however, like to cook and bake.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 21
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and salt Stir into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; set aside. , For middle layer, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt. Stir into creamed mixture. Add nuts. Spread over the bottom layer. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. , For icing, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Cool just until warm; beat in confectioners' sugar until the icing achieves spreading consistency. Spread over brownies. Let stand until set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 162mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 23.3 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 158.5 mg, Sugar 15.9 g
DOUBLE-DECKER PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
These decadent, two-layer flourless brownies are easily customizable. You can use either almond butter or peanut butter in the bottom layer, and if you want to make them dairy-free, you can use coconut oil in place of butter. Top with chocolate chips, chopped pretzels, or any other crunchy snacks you have in the pantry.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Yield Makes 16
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Make the Nut Butter Layer
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8" baking dish with 2 overlapping pieces of parchment paper, leaving at least a 2" overhang on 2 sides.
- Whisk eggs, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla in a medium bowl until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in peanut butter until a smooth, thick batter forms. Scrape into prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Make the Cocoa Layer and Assemble
- Using an electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment on medium-high speed, beat eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until mixture is light, smooth, and doubled in volume, 3-4 minutes. With mixer running on low speed, slowly beat in butter, then add vanilla and salt and beat to combine. Add cocoa powder and cornstarch. Beat on low speed, scraping down sides of bowl as needed, until incorporated. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until mixture is thick and holds its shape, about 30 seconds. Pour over nut butter layer and smooth top.
- Add your choice of toppings or leave top smooth-they're all good options.
- Bake brownie until top is puffed, glossy, and starting to crack, and the center is just set (it shouldn't jiggle when shaken, but the chocolate layer will still be very gooey), 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Remove brownie from pan using parchment overhang, then cut into 16 squares.
ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
As someone who grew up in the country, I love getting out into nature whenever I can. I also love home-style recipes, including these yummy brownies. -Carol Prewett, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend 1/3 cup melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter. Add flour, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans and chocolate chunks. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 73mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "double peanut butter brownies recipes"
FUDGY DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES | AMY'S HEALTHY …
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES | RICARDO
EASY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES | THE COOK UP | PIA MIRANDA | SBS FOOD
THE BEST EVER PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST GIADA'S DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPES | COMFORT FOOD
8 AMAZING PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE RECIPES - THE RUSTY SPOON
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
NO-BAKE DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES - JUST A TASTE
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - KOSHER FROM JERUSALEM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES RECIPE
SOFT PEANUT BUTTER DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIES
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER PAISLEY BROWNIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DOUBLE FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER SWIRLED BROWNIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES | THROUGH THE COOKING …
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE BROWNIES + VIDEO
ONE-BOWL DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
MEGA PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL BROWNIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - WILD WILD WHISK
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER PAISLEY BROWNIES RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - THE PINNING MAMA
DOUBLE CHIP BROWNIES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS
DOUBLE-DECKER PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - RECIPESRUN
DOUBLE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - EAGLE BRAND
DOUBLE-LAYERED PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES - PINTEREST
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER CHIP BROWNIES RECIPE
FUDGY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - TAO OF SPICE
2 INGREDIENT NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES (NO FLOUR, EGGS, …
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | RECIPES
DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL BROWNIES FOR TWO - BAKING MISCHIEF
The BEST and FUDGIEST Double Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe686 views-08:20
Double Chocolate Peanut butter Brownie Recipe // BAKING VLOG // EgyPino SaraHima Vlog448 views-04:34
Winter Warmer Recipes - Salted Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Brownies337 views-05:25
Winter Warmer Recipes - Salted Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Brownie28 views-05:25
Double Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies (No Added Sugar)36 views-03:27
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies | 4 Freestyle Smartpoints7.3K views-02:50
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake peanut butter brownies in oven?HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9×13 inch pan. Cream together peanut butter, butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in eggs then dry ingredients. Add in peanut butter chips then put into baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
How do you make fudgy Brownies?You can also use melted butter to make the brownies denser. Fudgy brownies: to make brownies that are essentially peanut butter fudge, use more butter and less flour. Chewy brownies: if you want your brownies to have a chewier texture, use more eggs and more peanut butter.
Are double chocolate peanut butter cheesecake Brownies gluten free?These easy, gluten free Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies are loaded with dark chocolate flavor, creamy cheesecake and rich peanut butter! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
What is the best way to make Mega Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies?These mega peanut butter swirl brownies are unapologetically rich and fudgy! This homemade brownie recipe is one of my favorites and so easy to make. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9×13 inch pan or line with aluminum foil or parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to lift the finished brownies out (makes cutting easier!).