QUICK RANCH POTATOES
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 2-inch chunks. Put them into an Instant Pot® along with 3/4 cup water and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lock the lid and set the lever to seal. Press "manual" and set for 10 minutes. When done, manually release the steam.
- Remove the lid, leaving the pot in "keep warm" mode. Start mashing the potatoes. Add the butter, cream cheese, milk and ranch powder. Mash again until the potatoes are smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper or more ranch. Thin with more milk if needed. Serve hot garnished with chopped chives. The potatoes will keep warm in the pot for up to 30 minutes.
HOMEMADE BLACK PEPPER POTATO CHIPS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Wash and clean the potatoes in cold running water. Using a mandoline, or vegetable peeler, finely slice the potatoes into chips. Drop the chips into a bowl of ice water as you work to prevent them from going brown. This will also remove any excess starch.
- In a heavy Dutch oven, heat oil to 400 degrees F(use a thermometer to keep the temp right!). When it's hot enough, lay the potatoes on baking sheet lined with paper towels, and blot them with more paper towels to dry.
- Lower batches of potatoes into the oil using a spatula. They will fry very quickly; stir with a heavy metal spoon as they fry to get them to be the "kettle" style. Remove with a slotted spoon when they're nice and golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Immediately sprinkle on salt and lots of black pepper. Repeat with the rest of the potatoes! Serve very soon after frying.
SPICED-UP POTATO CHIPS
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Spread out the potato chips on 2 baking sheets. Bake until hot, oily-looking and slightly golden, about 10 minutes. Dump the chips into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix the garlic salt, paprika, cayenne and 1 tablespoon black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle on the hot chips and gently toss.
EASY CHEESY RANCH-POTATO CHIP FISH FILLETS
You can be creative and use whatever flavor of potato chips you like, plain, sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, spicy etc,if using plain flavor I suggest to add some spices, make certain to use a good brand of potato chips --- plan ahead the fish must be refrigerated in the dressing for 1 hour before breading --- I made this using tilapia fillets about 3/4-inch thick and found that 12 minutes was just enough time, cooking times will of coarse vary depending on the size of your fish, I also made this using basa fillets, any meaty fish fillets will work fine for this --- you will love this!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Rinse the fillets under cold water then pat dry using paper towels.
- Place the ranch dressing in a shallow dish; add in the fish fillets then toss to coat with the dressing (you can use more dressing if desired).
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Set oven to 450 degrees F (oven rack set to lowest position).
- In a shallow bowl mix the crushed potato chips with the shredded cheese.
- Coat the fillets into the potato chip coating.
- Place into prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes (cooking time will depend on the size of your fillets).
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
BAKED CAJUN RANCH POTATO CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread the seasoned potato slices on a baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chips are golden-brown and crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.4, Fat 40.7, SaturatedFat 5.6, Sodium 12.1, Carbohydrate 32.8, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 1.5, Protein 3.8
More about "drummond ranch potato chips recipes"
CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - REE DRUMMOND - BIGOVEN
RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES SHEET PAN DINNER - JO …
ORIGINAL RANCH ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - HIDDEN VALLEY
REE DRUMMOND RECIPES POTATO SOUP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
BACON RANCH BAKED POTATO DIP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
THE PIONEER WOMAN’S TOP COOKIE RECIPES TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET …
RESTAURANT-STYLE SALSA (REE DRUMMOND) - BIGOVEN.COM
REE DRUMMOND HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS
RESTAURANT QUALITY THICK AND EASY RANCH DIP RECIPE | SALTY SIDE …
WATCH THE PIONEER WOMAN - S18:E12 BOARDING HOUSE BITES (2022 …
REE DRUMMOND’S FUNERAL POTATOES - OUR RV ADVENTURES
RANCH POTATOES RECIPES, PAGE 2 | BIGOVEN
HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS - KOSHER
REE DRUMMOND POTATO SKINS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BOARDING HOUSE BITES | THE PIONEER WOMAN | FOOD NETWORK
HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS PIONEER WOMAN - THERESCIPES.INFO
TACO POTATOES REE DRUMMOND - BIGOVEN.COM
TORTELLINI SKEWERS BY REE DRUMMOND - BIGOVEN
COWBOY CHEESE BITES PIONEER WOMAN - THERESCIPES.INFO
COWBOY POTATOES RECIPE REE DRUMMOND - CREATE THE MOST …
SPICED UP POTATO CHIPS | RECIPE | BEST POTATO RECIPES, POTATO CHIP ...
HOW TO TOUR REE DRUMMOND'S RANCH IN OKLAHOMA - TASTE OF HOME
DRUMMOND RANCH POTATO CHIPS | RECIPE | POTATO CHIP …
100 NEW THE PIONEER WOMAN RAE DRUMMOND IDEAS
REE DRUMMOND SPLIT PEA SOUP RECIPE - RECIPESHAPPY
430 POTATOES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, COOKING - PINTEREST
MASHED POTATOES WITH RANCH RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
900+ VEGGIES & FRUIT / SIDES IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKING RECIPES, …
POTATO CHIP CRUSTED CHICKEN TENDERS WITH SPICY RANCH DIP
CHEESY POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CRUNCHY RANCH POTATO CHIPS - HIDDEN VALLEY
REE DRUMMOND SWEET POTATOES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
430 ý TưởNG HAY NHấT Về LOW CARB CHIPS - PINTEREST
WATCH THE PIONEER WOMAN - S17:E10 COWBOY DRIVE-THROUGH …
REE DRUMMOND KING RANCH CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PIONEER WOMAN HAMBURGER POTATO CASSEROLE - CHEFS & RECIPES
POTATO CHIP COOKIES PIONEER WOMAN - PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE
You'll also love