EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, these cupcakes definitely bring out the cute factor. So this Easter, delight adults and kids alike with these adorable bunny cupcakes. Hop to it! -Taste of Home Food Styling Team
Provided by Taste of Home
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tint desired amount of frosting green. Cut a small hole in the corner of pastry or plastic bag; insert #4 round pastry tip. Fill bag with green frosting; pipe grass onto desired amount of cupcakes. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels., For bunny faces, pipe white frosting over tops of cupcakes using a #4 round pastry tip. Using clean kitchen scissors or a small sharp knife, cut gum into ear shapes of various sizes. Attach smaller centers onto the larger pieces with a small amount of frosting., Pinch base end of each ear, forming a curved shape. Press into tops of cupcakes. Place a heart sprinkle on each cupcake for nose. Using a #2 round pastry tip, pipe eyes, whiskers and a mouth on each face with chocolate frosting., For bunnies, pipe white frosting over remaining cupcakes. Place a miniature cupcake onto a larger cupcake; secure with a toothpick. For a bunny tail, dip a marshmallow in corn syrup; roll in nonpareils. Place on cupcake. Repeat as desired.
Nutrition Facts :
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
These little bunnies are sure to make kids smile! Easter is coming up and these would make an excellent addition to any buffet. Use any kind of small candy for decorating (jelly beans, mini M&Ms, sweet tarts, tropical skittles.. They might be slightly tedious but your effort will pay off! The original recipe says to add more milk if the batter looks dry- use your best judgment.
Provided by Julia Lynn
Yield 24 cupcakes, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners. Prepare cake mix as directed for 24 cupcakes, substituting milk for water and adding vanilla extract to batter. Bake and cool completely as directed.
- Spoon 2 cups frosting into a bowl and tint yellow, light blue, pale green or pink with food coloring (or make different colors in separate bowls). Frost Spoon a dollop of remaining white frosting onto center of each cupcake for bunny faces. (I pipe with a pastry bag or Ziploc bag with the corner cut off) To make ears: Cut each marshmallow in half crosswise with kitchen shears, then cut each piece in half diagonally to form 2 ears, flattening slightly with your fingers. Press in pink decorating sugar. (I have also used pink icing.) Stick 2 ears into each of white frosting mounds.(Stick them into the icing well so they don't fall off!).
- Use pink candies to make noses, blue candies for eyes and chocolate sprinkles for whiskers.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
Everyone will adore these cute Easter bunny cupcakes with marshmallow ears. The cupcakes have a lovely lemony flavor and the bunnies are easy to make. Perfect for Easter brunch or as an addition in your kids' Easter nests.
Provided by Lucy
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 30 individual muffin cups or line cups with paper liners.
- Beat 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter and white sugar in a large bowl with an electric blender until creamy. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Beat in lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream and mix well into a thick batter. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting while cupcakes are cooling. Cream together 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla extract with an electric blender. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in milk and continue beating until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Spread out marshmallow halves on a clean surface, cut-side down. Spread a little bit of frosting in the center of each marshmallow half. Sprinkle with pink decorating sugar to make the bunny ears.
- Spread an even layer of frosting over each cooled cupcake. Place 2 of the prepared marshmallow halves on each cupcake for the ears. Place a chocolate piece in the middle of each cupcake for the nose and draw eyes and whiskers with black decorating gel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 401 calories, Carbohydrate 55.7 g, Cholesterol 62.1 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 136.5 mg, Sugar 37 g
COCONUT BUNNY CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and egg. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide coconut among five small bowls, about 1/2 cup each. Add 1 drop of red food color to one bowl and mix with a spoon. Finish mixing using your fingers to lift and gently rub coconut. Repeat for each color to make a bowl of yellow, blue, pink, green and white coconut.
- Prepare ears by stacking two of the same color gum sticks on top of each other; trim into bunny ears using kitchen shears. For the center of each ear, cut a pink stick of gum in half lengthwise, trim about half an inch off of the end to trim into ear shape. Use a little frosting to "glue" the pink centers to the white gum ears.
- To ensure that the coconut sticks to your frosting, frost one cupcake then immediately turn upside down, dipping top of the frosted cupcake into coconut. Repeat frosting and dipping for all cupcakes.
- To add the bunny features, use a toothpick to create two slits in the top of the cupcake, then insert the ears into the slits. Cut a miniature marshmallow in half. Add a dot of frosting to the cut side of the marshmallows; press onto the front of the cupcake to create the paws. Gently press a pink candy on for nose; use black decorator gel to add the eyes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 200 mg, Sugar 23 g, TransFat 0 g
People also searched
More about "easter bunny cupcakes recipes"
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - RECIPEGIRL
Reviews 30Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Increase the speed to medium, and slowly add the milk and vanilla, beating until smooth. Split the frosting into two bowls. Stir a little pink food color into 1 bowl of frosting. Frost the cupcakes with the pink frosting.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful of white frosting on the center of each cupcake. To make ears, cut each large marshmallow crosswise into 5 pieces with kitchen scissors. Using scissors, cut through center of each marshmallow piece to within ¼-inch of edge. Separate to look like bunny ears; press 1 side of cut edges into pink sugar, flattening slightly. Arrange on each of the white frosting mounds as shown. Use candy decorations and sprinkles/licorice pieces to make eyes, nose and whiskers. Store loosely covered. I like to refrigerate them in a cupcake container.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and heavy whipping cream until combined and stiff with peaks.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE - THRIFTY JINXY
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory BakingCalories 2062 per serving See details »
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE - EASY EASTER CUPCAKES
5/5 (1)Calories 312 per serving See details »
BUNNY BUTT CUPCAKES | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Cake And CupcakesServings 24 See details »
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKE RECIPE - VENTRAY KITCHEN CANADA
5/5 See details »
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE - PUMPKIN 'N SPICE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 195 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners or grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat flour, SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, sugar, and softened butter with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until butter is mixed into flour mixture, about 1-2 minutes.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKE RECIPE - MOMSKOOP
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Using a cookie scoop, add the cake batter into the liners. Fill the liners until they are 2/3 filled.Bake the cupcakes until they are done approximately 15 minutes, or the time listed on the cake mix bought from the store.
EASY EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - TOO CUTE NOT TO MAKE
Reviews 1Calories 270 per servingCategory Cupcake Recipes And Ideas
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the bunny ears. Cut one marshmallow in half and dip the sticky side down (cut side) into the pink sprinkles.
- To complete these cupcakes, set the two cut and dipped marshmallows on top of the cupcake. Gently press them into the icing so that they won't fall off.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - EASTER DESSERTS
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertsCalories 125 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Prepare cake mix as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide coconut among five small bowls, about 1/2 cup each. Add 1 drop of red food color to one bowl and mix with a spoon. Finish mixing using your fingers to lift and gently rub coconut. Repeat for each color. You should have a bowl of yellow, blue, pink, and green. Keep one of the bowls of coconut white.
- To ensure that the coconut sticks to your frosting, frost one cupcake then immediately turn upside down, dipping top of the frosted cupcake into coconut. This ensures that the frosting does not have a chance to dry. Repeat frosting and dipping for all cupcakes.
HOMEMADE EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES | BEYOND FROSTING
Reviews 2Category CupcakesServings 12Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Cut the butter into pieces. Using the paddle attachment, whip the butter for 3-5 minutes, scraping down the bowl occasionally. Beat until the butter looks light in color and has increased in volume.
- Melt half of the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power in 30 second intervals; stir after each interval and continue until chocolate is melted. Reduce microwave time as needed so the chocolate does not burn.
- Fill a large piping bag bitted with an open round tip (Ateco 808 or similar). Or cut off the end of the piping bag about 1 inch up from the bottom. Hold the bag at 90 degrees above the cupcake and pipe the frosting.
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES – 7RECIPES.COM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DessertsCalories 300 per serving
- Hold the piping above the cupcake, straight up and down and lightly touch the surface of the cupcake.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - BROMA BAKERY
Reviews 13Servings 12Cuisine DessertCategory Cupcakes
- In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating between additions. Continue to beat until batter forms a pale yellow color. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Alternate folding in the flour mixture and the buttermilk, mixing only until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into cupcake liners. Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool completely before frosting.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - PREPPY KITCHEN
Ratings 18Calories 293 per servingCategory Dessert
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl then whisk together and set aside.
- Cream the butter then add the sugar a cup at a time and beat well. Mix in cream until desired consistency is reached.
REESE'S CUP EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - HUNGRY HAPPENINGS
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 1Total Time 10 mins
- Use melted confectionery coating to attach two candy eyes and one pink Sixlet on each Reese's Cup.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
Reviews 10Servings 24Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Place 1/2 cup softened butter into mixing bowl, use a hand or stand mixer to beat butter until creamy.
BUNNY FACE CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. vanilla frosting into a small ziplock bag. Frost cupcakes with remaining vanilla frosting. Roll tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut to cover.
- Place pink sugar in a small bowl. Using scissors, cut large marshmallows in half crosswise. Press cut side of each marshmallow into pink sugar to make ears. Insert a pretzel stick into 1 short end of a marshmallow ear. Insert pretzel-stick end into cupcake to make ear stand up. Repeat with another pretzel and marshmallow ear; place second marshmallow ear next to first. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and pretzels, placing 2 ears on each cupcake.
- Snip a small corner from ziplock bag with vanilla frosting. Using scissors, cut mini marshmallows in half crosswise to make cheeks. Pipe small dots of frosting and attach the mini M&M eyes, heart-candy nose and cheeks. Cut licorice into 1 1/2-inch pieces and insert as whiskers. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES WITH ICING TUTORIAL - SCRAMBLED CHEFS
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 542 per serving
- In a medium bowl, mix 3/4 of the prepared icing with green food gel to create the color you prefer.
EASY EASTER BUNNY AND BABY CHICK CUPCAKES | TARA TEASPOON
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 157 per serving
- Mound and smooth three or four tablespoons of white Fluffy Vanilla Frosting on top of a cupcake.
- I tinted frosting yellow and piped it on the cupcakes in a simple spiral using the large plain piping tip.
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE - HAPPY FOODS TUBE
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 387 per serving
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth batter. This should only take a few seconds. Keep it covered in the fridge until ready to frost.
HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE AND FUN EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins See details »
HOW TO DECORATE EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES WITH MARSHMALLOW EARS
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 5 mins See details »
EASY EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE | MYFOODBOOK | EASY ...
4.6/5 (7)Servings 12Cuisine AustralianCategory Baking See details »
BUNNY TAIL EASTER CUPCAKES - JULIEBLANNER.COM
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?