Whip up this buttery, easy biscuit recipe to serve with breakfast or dinner. The dough is very simple to work with, so there's no need to roll with a rolling pin; just pat to the right thickness. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 biscuits.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk; stir just until moistened., Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times. Pat dough to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter., Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 437mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
EASY CHEESY BISCUITS
I'm a big fan of homemade biscuits but not the rolling and cutting that goes with them. The drop biscuit method solves everything. -Christina Addison, Blanchester, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cream of tartar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheese, garlic and pepper flakes. Add milk; stir just until moistened., Drop dough by heaping 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 429mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
RED LOBSTER® CHEDDAR BISCUITS
I made these with baked potato soup and loved it. Great addition! I gave them to a friend and he said they tasted just like the ones at Red Lobster®. The recipe will yield more if made into smaller biscuits. They are best served fresh out of the oven.
Provided by cookingmaniac
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl. Mix into the flour mixture until chunky; be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush melted butter on top and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 379 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 90.2 mg, Fat 22.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 795.9 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
EASY-BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS
Bring back the tradition of fresh biscuits on Sundays with Easy-Bake Cheddar Biscuits. Watch our video for Easy-Bake Cheddar Biscuits to find out how.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheddar. Add milk; stir until mixture forms soft dough.
- Place on lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 times or until smooth. Pat out dough into 6-inch square. Cut into 9 squares; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm with cream cheese spread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
More about "easy bake cheddar biscuits recipes"
BISQUICK CHEDDAR BISCUITS - EASY CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS …
4.3/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 9Total Time 20 mins
EASY CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS RECIPE (RED LOBSTER COPYCAT)
Reviews 2Calories 458 per servingCategory Easy Family Suppers
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Don't combine too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter about the size of peas. Tip: I used a pastry blender
QUICK AND EASY CHEDDAR DROP BISCUITS - FLOUR …
Category Quick BreadTotal Time 25 mins
- Add chopped butter and cheese to dry ingredients and toss to coat with flour. Working quickly with your fingers or a pastry blender, rub or cut butter and cheese into the flour until it resembles coarse meal.
CHEDDAR BISCUITS - EASY FAMILY-FRIENDLY RECIPES
Reviews 1Category Baked, BreadCuisine American, AppetizerTotal Time 26 mins
- Using a pastry blender, cut in the lard/butter and grated cheddar cheese, until well incorporated into the dry ingredients and there are small little bits of the butter/lard throughout the flour.
- Pour in the milk and using your hands, gently mix together to incorporate the milk into the dry ingredients to make the biscuit batter. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
EASY CHEDDAR BISCUIT RECIPE - LAUGHING SPATULA
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Bread, Quick Bread, Savory BreadCalories 228 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non stick spray.
- Add butter to flour mixture. Using a pastry blender, a fork (or mix in your KitchenAid using the paddle attachement). Mix until butter and flour resemble small pebbles. Add cheese and onions.
CHEDDAR BISCUIT RECIPE (EASY CHEESE BISCUITS) - SAVORY ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory Bread, Side DishCalories 584 per serving
- With your hands (or a pastry blender), combine flour mixture and butter until butter is pea sized and mixture is crumbly.
EASY CHEDDAR DROP BISCUITS RECIPE | SUGAR AND SOUL
5/5 (4)Calories 235 per servingCategory Side Dish
- While the biscuits are baking. Whisk together melted butter, parsley, chives, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
EASY CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreadsCalories 309 per serving
EASY CHEDDAR BISCUITS MADE FROM SCRATCH - SUM OF YUM
Servings 12Total Time 12 minsCategory Appetizer, Breakfast
BISQUICK CHEDDAR BISCUITS (CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS) - THE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 17 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 280 per serving
QUICK CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE | CANADIAN LIVING
25 BEST BISCUIT RECIPES | EASY HOMEMADE BISCUITS | …
EASY-BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS - RECIPESRUN
EASY BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS - YOUTUBE
EASY CHEDDAR BISCUITS - HANDLE THE HEAT
4.7/5 (3)Category Appetizer, Breakfast, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your two knives or a pastry blender, cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse meal. The faster you do this the better, you want the butter to remain cold. Toss in the cheese. Stir in the honey and milk until just combined. DO NOT overmix, the dough will be messy looking.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and dust the dough with flour. Gently pat the dough out until it’s a 3/4-inch in thickness.
- Use a 2-inch round biscuit cutter to push straight down through the dough to cut out circles, try not to twist the cutter. Place the biscuits on the baking sheet, spacing 2-inches apart. Reform the scrap dough into 3/4-inch thickness, being sure to work with it as little as possible, before cutting out more circles.
EASY BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Category Quick BreadsServings 9Total Time 32 mins
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS » THE VIRAL LIVE
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS - FOOD, COOKING ...
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS - 365 NEWS CHANNEL
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS - FOOD RECIPE NEWS
EASY-BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS - PRINTER FRIENDLY - ALLRECIPES.COM
EASY-BAKE CHEDDAR BISCUITS RECIPE
EASY SOUTHERN CHEDDAR BISCUITS RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breads #eggs-dairy #easy #finger-food #vegetarian #rolls-biscuits #cheese #dietary #high-calcium #comfort-food #quick-breads #high-in-something #brunch #taste-mood #savory #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cheddar biscuits?This cheddar biscuit recipe is quick & easy and uses only 6 ingredients. Fluffy, cheesy, buttery, and oh so delicious! In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add butter in smallish pieces. With your hands (or a pastry blender), combine flour mixture and butter until butter is pea sized and mixture is crumbly.
How to bake biscuits in oven?In a large bowl, combine baking mix, Cheddar cheese, and garlic powder. Stir in milk. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Brush biscuits with melted margarine, and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
What kind of cheese do you use in cheese biscuits?This cheddar biscuit recipe is quick & easy and uses only 6 ingredients. Fluffy, cheesy, buttery, and oh so delicious! Not diet friendly, but if you're looking for comfort food these are the cheese biscuits for you! I use sharp cheddar cheese in these, as I love the strong flavor of the sharp cheese.
How do you make homemade biscuits with lemon juice?Stir in lemon juice. Drop biscuit dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Brush each biscuit with melted butter. Bake until golden on top. Yes!