SIMPLE WHITE BREAD
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water. Add remaining water, dry milk, oil, sugar, salt, and 3 cups of flour; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease surface. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch the dough down, and divide in half. Shape into loaves. Place in two greased 9 X 5 x 3 inch loaf pans. Grease the tops of the loaves, and cover with a damp cloth. Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove bread from pans to cool on wire racks. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.3 g, Cholesterol 1.8 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 308.6 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
BEST BREAD MACHINE BREAD
- Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes. Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.9 calories, Carbohydrate 27.1 g, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 195.4 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
SOFT AND EASY WHITE BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
Another of my "go to" easy bread machine recipes. This promises to be fail proof and turns out a soft bread w/ a flaky crust. Perfect for all uses; my favorite is a big slice popped in the micro for 10 seconds and then slathered w/ butter for that "hot out the oven" goodness!
Provided by Cindy Smith Bryson
Categories Other Breads
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Place water, sugar, and yeast in bread pan. Allow yeast to dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add oil, flour, and salt (ending w/ salt on top of flour) to yeast mixture in bread pan. Select basic or white bread setting.
WHITE BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
- Place water, sugar, salt, oil, bread flour and yeast into pan of bread machine.
- Bake on White Bread setting. Cool on wire racks before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.3 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 292.3 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
EASY BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD
- 1. Add all ingredients to bread machine in order given
- 2. Be sure to put yeast on top so it doesnt touch water..make a small indentation in center for the yeast
- 3. Set your bread machine to "dough" setting on your machine
- 4. When dough process is complete remove dough from pan to lightly floured board. Shape dough into loaf and place in sprayed loaf pan...cover with dish cloth and let rise abiut 30 to 45 minutes
- 5. Baked in preheated 350 degree oven about 30 to 45 minutes or until loaf is nicely browned and sounds hollow when tapped on top..let cool 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely.
More about "easy bread machine white bread recipes"
EASY BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD [PREP IN UNDER 5 MINUTES]
5/5 (2)Calories 180 per servingCategory Mains, Sides
- Sprinkle the flour over the water, ensure the flour covers the water. Add the milk powder and the yeast. Place the bread pan in the bread machine, and close the lid.
- Allow the bread machine to complete the baking cycle. Remove the bread pan from the machine and turn the bread onto a wire rack to cool.
BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD (EXTRA BUTTERY FLAVOR) - BREAD …
5/5 (111)Category Breakfast, Lunch, SandwichCuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 5 mins
- For a 2 lb loaf, please use the 2 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 2 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread options. For a 1.5 lb loaf, please use the 1.5 lb ingredient list and set the bread machine settings to 1.5 pound loaf, light color and “basic” bread options.
- Your bread machine should be unplugged. Remove the bread pan from the bread machine (so when you add the ingredients, they can not accidentally spill into the machine).
- Pour the milk into the bread pan and then add the other ingredients. Place the bread machine yeast in last and the yeast should not touch the liquid (until the bread machine is turned on and the ingredients start to be mixed together by the bread machine). Put bread pan with ingredients back into unplugged bread machine.
BREAD MACHINE BREAD - EASY AS CAN BE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.7/5 (461)Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsServings 1Calories 120 per serving
- Put all of the ingredients into your machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer., Program the machine for basic white bread, and press Start., When the loaf is done, remove the pan from the machine.
- After about 5 minutes, gently shake the pan to dislodge the loaf, and turn it out onto a rack to cool., Store, well-wrapped, on the counter for 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
EVERY DAY VEGAN WHITE BREAD (EASY BREAD MAKER RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Category Breakfast, Side Dish, SnackCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
WHITE BREAD MACHINE RECIPES – EASY AS CAN BE
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
WHITE BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - RECIPELAND.COM
4/5 (217)Total Time 2 hrsServings 6Calories 356 per serving
BASIC BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (32)Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsServings 1.5Calories 93 per serving
BASIC WHITE BREAD RECIPE FOR BREAD MACHINES (DAIRY-FREE!)
4/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 1Total Time 50 mins
40+ DELICIOUS BREAD MACHINE RECIPES - BREAD DAD
Estimated Reading Time 10 mins
BASIC WHITE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE – LOVE, TABITHA
4.9/5 (20)Total Time 3 hrs 5 minsCategory Bread
- Close the lid, choose your settings. I do a 2 lb loaf, basic loaf, light or medium crust. And then click start.
- After the bread is all done, carefully remove the pan from the machine and leave on the counter for 10 minutes. To get the bread out, carefully shake it and place in a storage container or bag.
- Serve warm or cold, do as you wish. Just store it properly for freshness and so it doesn't go stale quickly. It last about 3-4 days stored in a cloth bag in a dark area of your kitchen or pantry.
EASY WHITE BREAD - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.6/5 (16)Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory BreadCalories 256 per serving
- Add the butter or oil, allow to knead in then add more flour, one third cup at a time until the dough is smooth.
BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD - BROOKLYN FARM GIRL
4.2/5 (8)Total Time 3 hrs 5 minsCategory Side DishCalories 140 per serving
- Add ingredients to the baking pan in order that your bread machine recommends. I listed the ingredients in the order I place in my bread machine but always follow your own manufacturer.
- Once finished, remove from bread machine and serve. You can store wrapped up on counter for 3-4 days or you can freeze up to 4 months.
EASY BREAD MACHINE SANDWICH BREAD RECIPE - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
4.9/5 (62)Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Place the ingredients into the pan of a 1 ½ to 2 pound bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- When the baking completes, remove the pan from the machine. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan, sometimes this requires a shake to get the bread out of the pan. Set the loaf on a wire rack to cool.
- Store, in a bread box, bread bag or well wrapped on the counter for 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
THE BEST 30 BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
- Country White Bread. This simple bread machine white bread recipe results in a bread with a pleasant, chewy texture. It's delicious as toast for breakfast, or you can use it to make great sandwiches, grilled or not.
- Whole Wheat Bread. This straightforward wheat bread is ideal to have on hand as it can be used for sandwiches as well as breakfast toast. With just a handful of simple ingredients and only whole wheat flour, you will have a delicious loaf without much effort.
- Multigrain Loaf Bread. Full of flavor, this bread machine recipe uses multigrain cereal to add texture and crunch to the loaf. It is delicious for breakfast, toasted and slathered with butter or honey, or use for your favorite chicken or roast beef sandwich.
- Milk and Honey Bread. This is an easy bread to make with your bread machine, and it's wonderful for sandwiches and toast. The recipe calls for only milk, honey, butter, flour, salt, and yeast.
- Sweet Potato Rolls. Mashed sweet potatoes give these rolls amazing flavor and color, and they're perfect on the Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table. But this recipe is also ideal for using up leftover sweet potatoes, and the two dozen or so pull-apart rolls are great to have on hand for weeknight meals.
- Soft Pretzels. Soft pretzels are a fun snack, and considering they don't require any special ingredients, they can often be made without any planning. Of course, you need to shape the pretzels by hand, but the bread machine will take care of the dough.
- Wheat Cornmeal Bread. This is a fabulous bread for both toasting and for making delicious sandwiches. The cornmeal and whole wheat flour add just enough texture to the bread, and a small amount of brown sugar sweetens it perfectly.
- Banana Bread. Banana bread is always a good use for overripe bananas, and this bread machine recipe makes it quick to prepare. All the wet ingredients are combined in the machine and then the mixed dry ingredients are added.
- Pizza Dough. This recipe makes enough pizza dough for two 12-inch thick-crust pizzas. You can enjoy one pizza now and freeze the other half of the dough for another day.
- Peanut Butter Bread. What could be more perfect for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than peanut butter bread? Considering there are only four other ingredients, you probably have everything you need to make this simple bread machine recipe.
WHITE BREAD MACHINE BREAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
MUFFALETTA BREAD RECIPE BREAD MACHINE - ALL INFORMATION ...
EASY WHITE BREAD RECIPE - MY RECIPES 101
BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BREAD MACHINE | ALLRECIPES
BREAD MACHINE WHITE BREAD RECIPE 2 LB - SIMPLE CHEF RECIPE
WHITE BREAD RECIPE FOR BREAD MACHINE - EAZYCOUPONS.COM
30+ EASY BREAD RECIPES (OVEN & BREAD MACHINE) - BREAD DAD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions