Provided by Tyler Florence
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Combine the pork, chicken stock, onion and bay leaves in a pressure cooker. Cook on medium heat according to pot instructions for 35 minutes. Follow instructions for release and shred pork the pork. Set aside.
- Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, water, chili flakes, garlic and salt in a medium bowl. Add the cucumber, toss to combine and let sit for 15 minutes. Scoop out the pickled cucumbers.
- Build the sandwiches: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spread mustard on both cut sides of a loaf of bread, top each side with a quarter of the pickled cucumbers. Layer a quarter each of the cheese, onion, ham and pork on the bottom of the loaf and sandwich with the top. Build the remaining sandwiches with the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until the cheese melts. Serve!
CUBAN-STYLE ROAST PORK
Fragrant, savory, and succulent pork roast the whole family will love. Serve with cumin scented black beans, and mashed sweet potatoes.
Provided by Michele Kerr Fielding
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American Caribbean
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grind garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, and coriander into a paste using a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer half of the garlic and spice paste to a bowl; add lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, and vinegar. Beat the mixture with a whisk until smooth.
- Cut several inch-long, deep slits into the fatty side of the pork roast. Rub the reserved garlic paste into the slits.
- Put rubbed roast into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour the liquid mixture over the roast, squeeze as much air from the bag as possible and seal; refrigerate, turning occasionally, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove pork roast from refrigerator, put into a roasting pan, and let warm at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roast pork in preheated oven for 30 minutes, reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and continue cooking until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 2 hours more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 170 degrees F (75 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 85.5 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 539.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
STUFFED CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN
Five ingredients are all you need for this flavor-packed pork tenderloin dinner, stuffed with melty cheese, ham, dill pickle relish and mustard.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper. Insert knife one-third of way up from bottom of tenderloin along 1 long side, and cut horizontally, stopping 1/2 inch before edge. Open up flap.
- Keeping knife parallel to cutting board, cut through thicker portion of tenderloin about 1/2 inch from bottom of tenderloin, keeping knife level with first cut and stopping about 1/2 inch before edge. Open up this flap.
- Press sides of tenderloin down so it lies flat. Cover with plastic wrap; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/2 inch thick. Spread mustard down center of tenderloin. Top with cheese slices, pickle relish and ham slices, folding to fit, if necessary.
- Tightly roll up tenderloin lengthwise, and tie tightly with twine. Brush tenderloin with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tenderloin; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until browned on all sides. Transfer to pan; roast 28 to 32 minutes or to at least 145°F. Remove from oven; tent with foil and let stand 3 minutes.
- Remove strings from pork; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Serve with extra mustard, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 740 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
PORK TENDERLOIN CUBANO
I love Cuban cuisine for its blend of Spanish, African and Carribbean cooking styles and flavors. This is one of those recipes that requires simple preparation the night before and then goes on the grill or in the oven for a quick but delicious meal. From "Home Cooking with the Uncommon Gourmet" by Ellen Helman.
Provided by Acerast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the pork in a non-reactive container or plastic bag.
- In a bowl, whisk together the salt, pepper, garlic, onion, oregano, molasses, orange juice, lime juice, and rum.
- Pour the marinade over the pork, coating all surfaces.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours and as much as overnight.
- Return to room temperature before cooking.
- Grill method: Grill the tenderloins over hot coals, 4 inches from the heat source, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, basting with the reserved marinade.
- Oven method: Roast the pork in a 400F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes; then slice into 3/4 inch thick rounds and serve.
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN
This recipes produces a delicious pork tenderloin and I highly recommend using the optional rum. It makes a beautiful presentation on a platter garnished with orange slices. Prep time is the time to marinate the tenderloins.
Provided by Dreamgoddess
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rinse the tenderloins, pat dry and place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the tenderloins.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade; place the tenderloins in a foil lined baking pan.
- Roast the tenderloins at 350 degrees until a meat thermometer registers 150 degrees, approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Let the pork rest 5-10 minutes before slicing in 1/2" slices to serve.
PORK TENDERLOIN CUBANO
Categories Rum Garlic Onion Marinate Roast Lime Orange Pork Tenderloin Bon Appétit
Yield Serves 8
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix first 10 ingredients in large resealable plastic bag. Add pork to marinade. Close bag and turn pork to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning pork once.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Transfer pork to baking pan; discard marinade. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150°F, about 25 minutes. Let pork stand 5 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange on platter. Garnish with orange slices and cilantro sprigs and serve.
CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN
Made with fresh citrus and spice, this delicious Cuban Pork Tenderloin is perfect with a zesty rice and black bean salad.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Using thin knife, trim silver skin from tenderloin. Mix orange juice, grapefruit juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, and hot pepper in gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag. Add pork, close, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. Meanwhile, make Rice and Black Bean Salad.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct medium-hot grilling. For a gas grill, preheat grill on high. Adjust temperature to 400°F. For a charcoal grill, build fire and let burn until coals are covered with white ash. Spread coals and let burn for 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Remove pork from marinade, drain briefly, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill and cover grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145°F, about 20-27 minutes. Transfer to carving board and let stand 3-5 minutes. Cut on slight diagonal and serve with rice and black bean salad.
- Rice and Black Bean Salad:
- To make salad, bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rice and cook (like pasta) until tender, about 16 minutes. Drain in wire sieve, rinse under cold water, and let cool.
- In medium bowl, whisk orange zest and 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Whisk in oil. Add cooled rice, black beans, scallions and cilantro, and mix. Let stand at room temperature for up to 4 hours. (If refrigerated, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving, or rice will be hard.)
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN
Came up with this when I happened to have deli ham and a pork tenderloin laying around. Choose a pan large enough for the tenderloin.
Provided by vpecchia
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pork Ham
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil an oven-proof pan large enough to fit the tenderloin over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until just starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley and mustard. Transfer to a bowl and season with pepper.
- Place tenderloin on a flat work surface. Slice horizontally through the middle, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Open the 2 sides and spread them out like an open book. Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a 1/2-inch thickness. Trim any extra pieces so the tenderloin is rectangular.
- Chop the pork trimmings finely and add to the onion mixture. Spread onion mixture onto pork. Lay ham slices over it and sprinkle Gruyere cheese on top. Roll tenderloin up along the long side. Tie with cotton kitchen string. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Sear tenderloin in the hot oil until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer pan to the preheated oven and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the tenderloin reads 145 degrees F (71 degrees C), 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.2 g, Cholesterol 115.2 mg, Fat 24.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 35.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 653.4 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
PORK ROAST CUBANO
It takes me just minutes to prepare this recipe, and the slow cooker does the rest of the work! It's a one-dish meal that's real comfort food for my family. -Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add black beans, sweet potato and red pepper. In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, salsa and ginger; pour over meat., Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until pork is tender. Sprinkle with green onions; serve with papaya.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430 calories, Fat 24g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 322mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CUBANO PORK SANDWICHES
When a hungry crowd's coming over, we plan a day ahead to make our juicy pork sandwiches. I call the sauce "mojo" because the zingy flavors are magic.-Theresa Yardas, Sheridan, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 23
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients. Cut roast into thirds; rub with oil. Rub spice mixture over meat; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate, covered, 24 hours., In a large saucepan, combine onion, wine, juices, bay leaf and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 45 minutes. Strain sauce, discarding onion and seasonings., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown roast on all sides; drain. Transfer to a 6-qt. slow cooker. Pour sauce over meat. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred pork with 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker; heat through., Preheat oven to 325°. Split bread horizontally. Hollow out bottoms of loaves, leaving 3/4-in. shells. Spread relish and mustard inside shells. Layer with meat and cheese. Replace tops., Wrap sandwiches tightly in heavy-duty foil. Place on baking sheets. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Cut each crosswise into 12 slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 648mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Provided by Amanda Hesser
Categories dinner, main course
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place the tenderloins on an 18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil. Coat with 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, 1 teaspoon oregano and onion. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons olive oil and the orange juice. Wrap the tenderloin in the foil.
- Make the chimichurri sauce: in a bowl, combine the parsley, lime juice, vinegar and the remaining olive oil, garlic, oregano and salt. Season with pepper.
- Heat one side of grill to medium. Place wrapped pork on unheated side. Cook over indirect heat in covered grill, turning occasionally, for 1 hour or until pork is fork tender and has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees. To serve, slice pork and top with chimichurri sauce. Serve with spicy black beans and rice as well as a slice of fresh pineapple.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 534, UnsaturatedFat 28 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 36 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 45 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 716 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "pork tenderloin cubano recipes"
THE ULTIMATE EASY CUBAN SANDWICH | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN | CUBAN RECIPES
INSIDE-OUT CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN ROLL RECIPE
CUBANO STUFFED PORK LOIN RECIPE | GQUE BBQ | DENVER
CUBAN PORK SANDWICH (CUBANOS) FROM CHEF MOVIE
CUBANO PORK SANDWICH - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE …
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CUBAN STYLE BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN THAT MELTS IN YOUR …
CUBAN ROAST PORK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CUBANO STUFFED PORK LOIN (LOW CARB, GLUTEN-FREE) - HEALTHY …
CUBAN GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN - LILLIE EATS AND TELLS
PORK TENDERLOIN CUBANO WITH MANGO MOJO | RECIPE | PORK DISHES, …
CUBAN SANDWICH (CUBANO) - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY OVEN ROASTED CUBAN-STYLE MOJO PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
STUFFED CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CROCKPOT CUBAN STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN - JO COOKS
41 LEFTOVER PORK LOIN RECIPES [KETO & MORE]
SKINNYTASTE CUBANO PORK LOIN - THE SAND IN MY SNOW BOOTS
A SIMPLE CUBAN ROAST PORK RECIPE FLAVOURED WITH CITRUS AND FRESH …
CUBAN STYLE ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - TRADER JOE'S
CROCK POT CUBAN MOJO PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CUBANO STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE CRAFTY DECORATOR
CUBAN-STYLE GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
CUBAN RECIPES | MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
SKINNYTASTE CUBANO PORK LOIN | ELAINE MCCARTHY | COPY ME THAT
CUBAN MOJO PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPESTY
AOL FOOD - RECIPES, COOKING AND ENTERTAINING - AOL.COM
CUBANO PORK TENDERLOIN - SUPERFOOD MARKETPLACE
ULTIMATE CUBAN SANDWICH RECIPE (CUBANO) - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
CUBAN PORK TENDERLOIN - DELICIOUS LITTLE BITES
CUBAN SANDWICH RECIPE (CUBANO SANDWICH) - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #healthy #pork #caribbean #barbecue #central-american #low-fat #cuban #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #equipment #grilling #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love