SUNNY'S EASY BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED CORN MUFFINS WITH JALAPENO JELLY GLAZE
- For the batter and filling: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the cornbread mix. In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, paprika, bacon, eggs, scallions and lime zest. Fold the egg mixture into the cornbread mix. Let rest 5 minutes.
- In a 12-cup muffin tin lined with muffin liners, divide half of the batter among all 12 cups. Then add the mozzarella in an even layer and top each with a piece of pepper jack. Gently press down to make everything even. Pour over the remaining batter and spread evenly. Bake until the tops are golden, about 20 minutes.
- For the glaze: Meanwhile, in a small pot, add the jelly, lime juice, butter and a splash of water. Heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and immediately pour a spoonful of the glaze over the top of each. Serve warm.
CHEESY CORNBREAD MUFFINS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 13
- For the muffins: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Stir together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and eggs to a small pitcher and stir to combine. Pour the buttermilk mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir with a fork until combined. Fold in the cheese, green chiles and melted butter until just combined.
- Portion the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake until they are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- For the honey butter: Mix the butter and honey in a bowl until combined. Transfer to a ramekin. Remove the muffins from the oven, allow to cool a little, then break open and spread with the honey butter.
CHEDDAR CHEESE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 large muffin cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl; stir Cheddar cheese into the flour mixture. Pour yogurt, eggs, and butter over the flour mixture; stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops just start to lightly brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.2 calories, Carbohydrate 52.3 g, Cholesterol 114.4 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 15.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 943 mg, Sugar 19.9 g
BASIC CORN MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, oil and milk; stir gently to combine. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 196.1 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
CHEESY CORN MUFFINS
When the aroma of these muffins fills the house, my family's eager to be called to the dinner table for the first mouthwatering taste.-Joyce Hunsberger, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside. Prepare muffin mixes according to package directions; fold in the onion. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto each muffin. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY CHEESY-CORNY MUFFINS
This is a quick recipe that is adaptable to any ingredients you wish to throw in the bowl. Some suggestions would be green peppers, red peppers, onions, bacon bits, jalapenos, etc. And just use whatever type of cheese you like! They freeze well and make good mini muffins for a buffet table.
Provided by Junebug
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 9-10 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients til smooth.
- Put in a greased or paper lined muffin pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes til golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.5, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 29, Sodium 409.8, Carbohydrate 22.1, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 6, Protein 4.3
CHEESY SAUSAGE CORN MUFFINS
Saw this recipe on another site and thought "Oh my gosh, I have to make those!!!" The picture was mouthwatering. I think these would be awesome as a portable breakfast or with any type of bean soup. I'm adding the recipe here so I don't lose it! If you make it before I do, please rate it for us....enjoy!
Provided by KeithsKelly
Yield 12 muffins, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add butter or oil, eggs and milk or buttermilk.
- Stir just until combined, add a few drops more liquid if it's too thick. Don't over stir!
- Fold in sausage and cheese.
- Fill muffin cups to almost full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- *Optional - you can add chopped onions or green peppers when browning the sausage if you like!
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.6, Fat 15.9, SaturatedFat 6.5, Cholesterol 75.5, Sodium 480.9, Carbohydrate 21.2, Fiber 1, Sugar 4.3, Protein 9.4
More about "easy cheesy corny muffins recipes"
3-INGREDIENT EASY CHEESY MUFFINS - STAY AT HOME MUM
3.6/5 (401)Total Time 35 minsCategory MainCalories 918 per serving
- These muffins are only a fairly basic recipe so for more taste, you can add 1 cup of these mixes such as: Bacon - chopped finely, Tomatoes, Mushrooms or Pineapple.
SAVOURY MUFFINS RECIPE | HAM, CORN & CHEESE - BAKE …
CHEESY CORNBREAD MUFFINS - STUCK ON SWEET
CHEESY LUNCH MUFFINS - A JULIE GOODWIN RECIPE
CHEESY SWEETCORN MUFFINS - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
CHEESY CORN MUFFINS - HEATHER'S HOMEMADE KITCHEN
SAVOURY CHEESE MUFFINS | RECIPETIN EATS
SAVOURY MUFFINS WITH CHEESE AND SWEETCORN - QUICK
CHEDDAR CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY CHEESY GARLIC MUFFINS - KARA CREATES
EASY CHEESY CORNY MUFFINS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEESY CORN MUFFINS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CREAM CORN CREAM CHEESE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CORNBREAD MUFFIN RECIPE WITH HERBS AND CHEDDAR - RACHEL COOKS®
CHEESY CORN MUFFINS - RECIPE FLOW
EASY CHEESY CORNBREAD MUFFINS (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
EASY CHEESY-CORNY MUFFINS - SIDE DISH RECIPES
CHEESY CORN MUFFINS RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: EASY CHEESY-CORNY MUFFINS
EASY CHEESY CORN MUFFINS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHEESE MUFFINS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CHEESY HERBED CORN MUFFINS - A SASSY SPOON
CHEESE CORNBREAD MUFFINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST CORN MUFFINS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CHEESY STUFFING MUFFINS RECIPE - KITCHEN DIVAS
EASY CHEESY JALAPEñO CORNBREAD MUFFINS | DELICIOUS TABLE
EASY CHEESY-CORNY MUFFINS RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | EASY CHEESY ...
EASY CHEESY POTATOES CASSEROLE WITH REAL POTATOES
CHEESY CORNBREAD MUFFINS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CHEESY JALAPEñO CORN MUFFINS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CORN MUFFINS RECIPE: SUPER EASY - A YOUNIQUE JOURNEY
CORN MUFFINS WITH CHEESE AND BACON MADE EASY - KITCHEN DIVAS
KETO MUFFINS EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY SWEET CORN MUFFINS WITH BASIL - MARGIN MAKING MOM®
CHEESY CORN DOG MUFFINS - GOODENESS GRACIOUS | CORN DOG …
JIFFY CORNBREAD MUFFINS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
EASY CHEESY-CORNY MUFFINS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CORNY CHEESY CORNBREAD MUFFINS RECIPE – SERENDIPITY AND SPICE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #breads #easy #muffins #dietary #quick-breads #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cheesy corn zucchini muffins?So easy cheesy corn zucchini muffins are an easy school lunchbox recipe idea, work lunch or as a treat for after school. Whisk together creamed corn, milk and eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add remaining ingredients and stir with a large metal spoon until just combined. Spoon mixture into 12 paper lined 1/2 cup capacity muffin pans.
What are cheesy cornbread muffins?Cheesy Cornbread Muffins are delicate, flavorful honey cornbread with a cheddar cheese addition! Fun, bite-sized mini cornbread muffin recipe perfect for accompanying lunch or dinner any time of the year! This Mini Cheesy Cornbread Muffin recipe is sponsored by Krusteaz. All opinions are 100% mine. Check out more easy cornbread recipes here!
How do you make corn muffins with milk and eggs?Whisk together creamed corn, milk and eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add remaining ingredients and stir with a large metal spoon until just combined. Spoon mixture into 12 paper lined 1/2 cup capacity muffin pans.
How do you make cornbread muffins taste better?I love adding corn kernels and grated cheese. These two ingredients add not only flavor, but they help the cornbread muffins have a lovely moist texture. Bake cornbread muffins just until browned. Just as you want to aim to not over mix the muffins, over baking is also something you want to avoid.