NO-CHURN VANILLA ICE CREAM
No special equipment is needed to make this ultra-creamy ice cream. Eat it plain or add some of our fun suggested stir-ins.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 servings (6 cups total)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- For the ice cream: Whisk together the condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Pour into a chilled 9-by-5-by-3-inch metal loaf pan, and freeze, covered, until thick and creamy, like soft-serve, about 2 hours. Swirl in any desired mix-ins with a spoon. Continue to freeze, covered, until solid and scoopable, about 3 hours more.
FIVE INGREDIENT ICE CREAM
It takes only 5 ingredients to make this fabulously creamy family pleaser! Before freezing, you can also add crushed sandwich cookies, nuts, chocolate chips, coconut or other favorites!
Provided by Alisha
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold milk mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into shallow 2 quart dish, cover and freeze for 4 hours, stirring once after 2 hours or when edges start to harden. Serve or store in an airtight container up to 10 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.2 calories, Carbohydrate 21.8 g, Cholesterol 59.3 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 77.1 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
EASY, SPECTACULAR FREEZER ICE CREAM - NO MACHINE NEEDED!
Thick, rich, and creamy, and with a texture to rival (or even surpass) homemade ice cream from a machine. Seriously. My machine-made ice cream often turns out a little icy, but this doesn't. Just dense creaminess. And it's super simple to make. If you can operate a hand mixer, you can make this. "Cooking" time is freezing time.
Provided by ItalianMama
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and fruit puree/flavorings thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat chilled whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipping cream into condensed milk mixture, along with any stir-ins (like cookie pieces, fruit chunks, candy, etc.) that you desire.
- Pour into a plastic or metal container (not glass), cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Scoop and enjoy!
- Makes about 1 1/2 pints (3 cups).
- Note on flavorings: Fruit puree or a strong fruit juice (even concentrate) works well, but be sure it's unsweetened or relatively sour or your ice cream will be too sweet. Lemon juice works great, as does margarita mix; top with crushed pretzels when serving for a salty-sweet treat. Or use brewed coffee or tea. If using tea, steep 3 teabags in 1/3 cup of hot water for about 5-7 minutes and press the water out of the teabags when removing them. I just made an excellent chamomile tea ice cream this way; it had a lovely, delicate flavor.
- Another note: I've heard you can substitue Cool Whip for the whipping cream--I'd go with about 1 1/2 to 2 cups--but as I haven't tried it myself, I can't vouch for the results. It would make it lower fat and easier to put together, but the texture might suffer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349.2, Fat 20.4, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 76.8, Sodium 99.1, Carbohydrate 37.1, Sugar 36, Protein 6
More about "easy spectacular freezer ice cream no machine needed recipes"
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT A MACHINE - BAREFEET IN …
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 4 hrs 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 335 per serving
- FIRST FREEZE: Place it in the freezer for 90 minutes. Remove from the freezer and whisk the mixture, scraping the sides of the pan and breaking up any frozen chunks. Return the pan to the freezer and continue freezing.
- SECOND FREEZE: Check it again after 45 minutes. Remove from the freezer and whisk the mixture, scraping the sides of the pan well. Use a sturdy whisk to whip the mixture a bit as it begins to freeze. Make sure you're scraping the edges completely every time. Return to the freezer as quickly as possible after whisking the mixture each time.
- ADDITIONAL FREEZING STEPS: Continue freezing the mixture, checking it again after 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and whisk the mixture, scraping the sides of the pan well. Use a sturdy whisk to whip the mixture a bit as it begins to freeze. Make sure you're scraping the edges completely every time. Return to the freezer as quickly as possible after whisking the mixture. Repeat this process 2 more times, every 30 minutes. After a couple of hours, it should be thickening to a slushy soft-serve consistency.
4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT AN ICE CREAM …
Author Vanessa GreavesPublished 2015-07-24Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Use a Food Processor or Blender. strawberry ice cream topped with a mint leaf in a glass bowl. Try this recipe: Five-Minute Ice Cream. Here's what you'll need
- Use a Mason Jar. Here's what you'll need: Mason jar or other large glass canning jar with screw-on lid. 1 cup heavy cream. 1½ vanilla extract. 1½ tablespoons sugar.
- Use a Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer. Folding flavored condensed milk into whipped cream. Try this recipe: Easy Chocolate Ice Cream. Here's what you'll need
- Use a Plastic Bag. Try this recipe: Fresh Fruit Ice Cream in a Baggie. This hands-on method is especially fun for kids, and it teaches them some cool science at the same time.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM WITHOUT AN ICE …
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
EASY FREEZER BAG ICE CREAM - BEAUTY AND THE FOODIE
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT AN ICE CREAM …
26 HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES FOR THE ICE CREAM MAKER
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT CREAM: 8 DELICIOUS RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT ICE CREAM MACHINE
6 EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES (NO MACHINE, NO …
3 INGREDIENT HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPE WITHOUT AN …
12 EASY 2 INGREDIENT ICE CREAM RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE!
HOW TO MAKE EASY NO-CHURN HOMEMADE ICE CREAM
SUPER-EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM, NO MACHINE REQUIRED …
2-INGREDIENT HOMEMADE ICE CREAM | NO ICE CREAM …
INCREDIBLE ICE CREAM WITHOUT A MACHINE - AN OREGON …
SIMPLE NO-COOK VANILLA ICE-CREAM RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
A HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPE (WITHOUT A MACHINE!) …
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM IN 5 MINUTES!
NO-CHURN, 2-INGREDIENT ICE CREAM RECIPE - KITCHN
NO-COOK HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES | SOUTHERN …
35+ EASY NO CHURN ICE CREAM RECIPES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
THE BEST (AND EASIEST) ICE CREAM YOU’LL EVER MAKE
HOMEMADE INSTANT ICE CREAM | NO FREEZER | NO MACHINE | 2 …
EASIEST HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPE + VIDEO | BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
19 NO-CHURN ICE CREAM RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITHOUT A …
EASY, SPECTACULAR FREEZER ICE CREAM - NO MACHINE NEEDED!
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT A MACHINE | HANDLE THE HEAT
HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM WITHOUT AN ICE CREAM MAKER
EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM WITHOUT MACHINE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE NO-COOK ICE CREAM RECIPE - FARM FIT LIVING
5-MINUTE NO-FREEZE ICE-CREAM RECIPE WITH ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS
FREEZER FREEZES ALL BUT ICE CREAM WHY - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY FREEZER ICE CREAM RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
5 MINUTE INSTANT NO FREEZER ICE CREAM ! NO WAITING! EASY
FREEZE BOX RECIPE ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
MAKE ICE CREAM IN YOUR FREEZER - HOME MATTERS AHS
ICE CREAM NO MACHINE NEEDED - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TWO INGREDIENT ICE CREAM - NO 'ICE CREAM MACHINE' REQUIRED
3 INGREDIENT NO CHURN ICE CREAM (BASIC) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
NO-CHURN STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY SPECTACULAR FREEZER ICE CREAM NO MACHINE NEEDED
LOW CALORIE ICE TRAY ICE CREAM - IT'S CHEAT DAY EVERYDAY
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST OLD-TIMEY HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make ice cream without a ice cream maker?The answer is YES. You can make ice cream without a machine. Stir together your ice cream mixture and pour it into an 8-10 inch square baking pan. FIRST FREEZE: Place it in the freezer for 90 minutes. Remove from the freezer and whisk the mixture, scraping the sides of the pan and breaking up any frozen chunks.
Can you freeze ice cream with a hand mixer?Once the edges start to freeze, take out the mixture and beat it using a hand mixer. By breaking up the ice cream, you’ll help make it smooth and creamy. You cannot beat the mixture too much. Return the pan to the freezer. Every 30 minutes or so, take it back out and beat the ice cream again.
How do you freeze homemade ice cream for baking?Stir together your ice cream mixture and pour it into an 8-10 inch square baking pan. FIRST FREEZE: Place it in the freezer for 90 minutes. Remove from the freezer and whisk the mixture, scraping the sides of the pan and breaking up any frozen chunks.
Can you make soft serve ice cream in a ice cream maker?Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 20-30 minutes, until it resembles soft serve. Pour into a freezer-safe container (i.e., a loaf pan or baking dish works great) and freeze until firm.