SUPER EASY EGG CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir Cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9.3 g, Cholesterol 324.7 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 728.3 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
CHEESY EGG CASSEROLE
This dish is perfect for potlucks because it looks so pretty on the table and, best of all, it can be made ahead of time. Although I don't live in the country, my family and I love the country flavor of this hearty egg and cheese casserole. -Dawn Reeve, Salt Lake City, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Toss Monterey Jack cheese with flour; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese; sprinkle with bacon. Beat eggs and milk; pour over all. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. , Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382 calories, Fat 30g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 235mg cholesterol, Sodium 592mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein.
CHEESY EGG AND RICE BAKE
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease quiche dish, 9x1 1/2 inches.
- Mix mushrooms, onion, rice and water in 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender. Stir in broccoli and cottage cheese. Stir in remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Spoon into quiche dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 500 mg
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Falling somewhere between a frittata and a tortilla española, this breakfast casserole has everything you love about a classic bacon, egg and cheese sandwich: smoky bacon, perfectly set eggs, sharp Cheddar and, if you want (and you definitely do), tangy hot sauce. Thinly sliced potatoes are added for structure and heft, and cooking them will be the most time-consuming part of this whole dish. The great news is that it's as delicious (if not more so) the next day, rewarmed or not. If you like, you can bake the casserole the night before and refrigerate, covered, when cool. To reheat, cover with foil and place in a 325-degree oven until warmed through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Provided by Alison Roman
Categories casseroles, main course
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook bacon in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until crisp and the fat has rendered out, 8 to 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove from skillet, leaving fat behind.
- Add olive oil, potatoes and onion slices to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally until the potatoes are tender and start to brown, and the onions are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Return bacon to skillet and stir to combine so that everything is distributed evenly.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together and season with salt and pepper. Add cheese and whisk to blend. Transfer potato mixture to a 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish (any shape will work) and pour egg mixture over. Place in oven and bake until eggs are puffed around the edges and just set in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before eating. Serve with hot sauce if you like.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 572, UnsaturatedFat 24 grams, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 42 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 25 grams, SaturatedFat 14 grams, Sodium 692 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE
- Cook sausage and onion until done; break into small pieces. Drain and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard into mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish with the butter or margarine.
- Layer the cubed bread, sausage, and 1/2 cup cheese into dish.
- Pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minute.
- This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated prior to baking.
CHEESY EGG CASSEROLE
I make this for family brunches. Make it the night before and just bake it in the morning. Serve with coffeecake and fresh fruit. I've always received compliments when I serve this.
Provided by Margo59
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Toss Monterey Jack cheese with flour; place in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Place chopped Canadian Bacon evenly over cheeses.
- Beat eggs and milk in bowl and pour over the bacon.
- Cover and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from frig for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- (Time does not reflect refrigeration time).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.7, Fat 24.2, SaturatedFat 13.6, Cholesterol 249.5, Sodium 601.1, Carbohydrate 2.5, Sugar 0.5, Protein 23.9
HOLLY'S EGG AND CHEESE BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle half of the chopped egg in the bottom of the casserole, add half of the bacon; repeat.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and transparent. Stir in flour. Slowly add milk and shredded cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and creamy. Pour over layered eggs and bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 790.8 calories, Carbohydrate 13.2 g, Cholesterol 491.5 mg, Fat 66.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 35.1 g, SaturatedFat 28.5 g, Sodium 1101.3 mg, Sugar 7 g
More about "egg and cheese casserole recipes"
EASY BAKE EGG & CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE | CRAZY FOR …
Ratings 247Calories 186 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Stir together butter, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Whisk in eggs and whisk until combined (mixture will be lumpy).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until browned and set in the middle. Cool 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Best served fresh, but it can also be sliced and stored in individual containers and frozen. Defrost in microwave.
EASY EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE | YUMMLY
4.5/5 (19)Total Time 1 hrCuisine American, Kid-FriendlyCalories 170 per serving
OVEN SCRAMBLED EGG AND CHEESE BAKE RECIPE
EASY EGG AND CHEESE OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH …
CHEESY EGG CASSEROLE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
30 EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES TO MAKE FOR BREAKFAST
CHEESE-AND-EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHEDDAR BAKED EGG CASSEROLE | VINTAGE COOKING
OVERNIGHT EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH BACON | THE FOOD …
EGG CASSEROLE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
10 BEST BAKED EGG CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BAKED EGGS RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
EASY EGG AND POTATO BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - BLESS THIS MESS
SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - JULIAS …
EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS
BEST SAUSAGE EGG & CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (EASY BRUNCH …
GROUND BEEF & EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE • FIVEHEARTHOME
VEGETARIAN EGG BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
HAM EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - KATIE'S CUCINA
HAM EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - VIEW EBOOK RECIPE …
SAUSAGE EGG CASSEROLE - THE BAKERMAMA
CHEESY EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH BISCUITS - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
HAM, EGG AND CHEESE HASH BROWN CASSEROLE | IDAHOAN …
DENVER EGG CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CHEESY EGG CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
CHEESY BAKED EGG CASSEROLE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
10 BEST SAUSAGE RICE CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 BEST HAM AND EGG RECIPES TO MAKE FOR BREAKFAST
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BACON EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE - EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
CHEESY SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH BREAD
THE BEST EGG AND CHEESE CASSEROLE FOR BRUNCH - GITTA'S KITCHEN
EGG CASSEROLE (HEALTHY EGG BAKE) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE CASSEROLE - RECIPES BY SUGAR
FLUFFY COTTAGE EGG CASSEROLE | CRUSTLESS QUICHE
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
FIESTA EGG CASSEROLE WITH PEPPERS AND CHEESE RECIPE
HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
20+ EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES TO MAKE EVERY TIME YOU NEED A BIG …
You'll also love