GINGER ELF CHRISTMAS COOKIES
Looking for a Christmas cookie that is as cute as it is festive? Then check out these ginger elf cookies decorated with Betty Crocker® icing.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt and spices; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture until soft dough forms.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely before decorating.
- To Decorate Cookies: Using chocolate icing, pipe hair. Using white icing, pipe two small dollops for eyes; press 1 brown milk chocolate candy on each. Using red icing, pipe pea-sized dot for nose; press on 1 red milk chocolate candy. Pipe on ears and mouth. To make hats, cut fruit snacks in half vertically into rectangles. Fold rectangles in half, creating squares. Fold squares in half diagonally to create triangles . To create hat brims, slightly roll up 1 edge of each triangle. If necessary, gently pull and stretch hat to fit cookie. Fold hat tip down, at an angle, to meet brim (see photo). Using white icing, pipe small dot where tip of hat meets brim; press 1 red milk chocolate candy on dot. Let stand until frosting is set. Store in airtight container, using waxed paper between cookie layers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 100 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
A sweet frosting glaze, colorful candies and well-placed almond slices turn these sugar cookie diamonds into a big batch of Santa's helpers. TIP: Bake a batch of the adorable elves as a classroom treat or use a few to brighten each of your cookie trays. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 28 cookies.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 1-3/4x3-1/4-in. diamond cookie cutter. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden brown, 7-9 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely., In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, water and meringue powder; beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high until stiff peaks form, 4-5 minutes. Divide icing into portions and tint as desired. Keep unused icing covered at all times with a damp cloth. If necessary, beat again on high speed to restore texture. , Frost and decorate cookies as desired with assorted sprinkles and candies; add almonds for ears.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 43mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- Line a large baking sheet with sides with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chow mein noodles in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Fill a medium sauce pot with 1- inch of water. Bring the water to a simmer.
- Place the white chocolate in a heat safe bowl and place the bowl on top of the simmering pot. Stirring constantly, melt the white chocolate. As soon as it's melted add in the maple extract and stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the noodles and stir to coat.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion out the noodles and drop onto the lined baking sheet.
- Immediately coat the noodles with sprinkles, marshmallows, and M&Ms. Place a Pop Tart piece on each.
- Drizzle sparingly with Hershey's Syrup. You don't want too much!
- Allow chocolate to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Sugar 13.6 g, Sodium 67.1 mg, Fat 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 1.6 g, Cholesterol 3.6 mg
SANTA AND ELF CHRISTMAS COOKIES
The kids will be jumping for joy when you bring out a cookie plate filled with Santas and his helper elves. These whimsical treats will be a hit with adults, too. The butter cookies are easy to shape and a delight to decorate. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in the egg and extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well., Divide dough into thirds. Shape each into a ball, then flatten into a disk. Wrap in waxed paper and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes or until easy to handle., For Santas: On a lightly floured surface, roll 1 portion of dough into a 10-in. circle. Turn a pie plate upside down over circle and cut around the edge with a knife; reserve scraps. Cut into 8 wedges., Place wedges 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Fold the tip of each wedge down. Tuck a scrap piece of dough (about a 1/2-in. ball) under the upper part of fold., For elves: Roll another portion of dough into a 10-in. circle. Cut in half; cut 1 half into 4 wedges and the other half into 8 wedges. Repeat forming Santas with the large wedges. Transfer small wedges to a baking sheet; fold tips down, forming hats., Roll the remaining portion of dough into a 10-in. circle. Cut into 16 wedges. Transfer to baking sheets; fold tips down., Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely., To decorate: In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, meringue powder and cream of tartar; add water. Beat on low speed just until combined. Beat on high for 4-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form., Tint icing with colors of your choice. (Keep unused icing covered at all times with a damp cloth. If necessary, beat again on high speed to restore texture.) Working with one cookie at a time, decorate with icing, attach a marshmallow to the tip of hat and finish with sprinkles and dragees as desired. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 84mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "elf cookies recipes"
ELF COOKIES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 208 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, Country Crock® Spread, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.) If making chocolate cookies, add cocoa powder (optional) and mix until smooth.
- Add peppermint bark, chocolate candies, chocolate dinner mints, and sprinkles into the dough until well mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from baking sheets and cool completely.
ELF COOKIES RECIPE - WOMAN'S DAY
HAPPY ELF COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 1 minCategory Cut Out, Cookie, DessertCalories 150 per serving
- Combine butter, sugar, egg, orange juice and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, until creamy. Add flour and baking powder. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Divide dough into thirds. Shape each third into a ball; flatten slightly. Wrap each in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface, one-third at a time (keeping remaining dough refrigerated), to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with 3-inch round ornament cookie cutter. Place 1-inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges just begin to turn lightly browned. Cool completely.
E.L. FUDGE-STYLE CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA SANDWICH COOKIES RECIPE
DANCING ELF COOKIES - THE SWEET ADVENTURES OF SUGAR BELLE
KEEBLER ELF COOKIE NAMES - THERESCIPES.INFO
ELF MOVIE COOKIES » EASY RECIPE FROM LOVELY INDEED
BEST BUDDY THE ELF BREAKFAST COOKIES RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE BUDDY …
WHAT ARE THE ELVES' FAVORITE COOKIE RECIPES? - ELFSTER
ELF SIZED COOKIES - BEEYONDCEREAL
THE BEST BUDDY THE ELF COOKIE RECIPE » HOMEMADE HEATHER
5+ ELF COOKIES AND DESSERTS - INTO THE COOKIE JAR
HOMETOWN ELF'S FAVORITE COOKIE RECIPES - STATER BROS. MARKETS
SNOW ANGEL ELF COOKIE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BUDDY THE ELF COOKIES - CRAVINGS OF A LUNATIC
BEST SANTA AND ELF COOKIES RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE SANTA AND ELF …
ELF COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
ELF COOKIES RECIPE – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
ELF COOKIES - CANADIANCOOKINGADVENTURES.COM
ELF COOKIE TUTORIAL - MOMS & MUNCHKINS
ELF ON THE SHELF SUGAR COOKIES WITH HOMEMADE SUGAR COOKIES
ELF COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
ELF COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MRS. CLAUS' KITCHEN | ELF COOKIES - WWW.NORTHPOLETIMES.COM
THE BEST ELF COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS - NATURAL BEACH LIVING
PEANUT BUTTER ELF COOKIES | LIFETIME
NAUGHTY ELF COOKIES - MUD AND MAGNOLIAS
ELF COOKIES - PINTEREST
ELF COOKIES RECIPE - MOM KNOWS IT ALL - FROM VAL'S KITCHEN
ELF COOKIES | ELF ON THE SHELF COOKIES RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
ELF COOKIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
ELF POOP COOKIES - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
CHRISTMAS CRUNCH ELF COOKIES | TANGLED WITH TASTE
ELF ON THE SHELF HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIES - SNOWFLAKES & COFFEECAKES
ELF POOP COOKIES – AN EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE HAYSTACK RECIPE
ELF COOKIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
ELF COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
DECORATED ELF COOKIES WITH SUGARBLISS COOKIES - THE SWEET …
THE COOKIE ELF: EASY COOKIE RECIPES AND HOW-TOS FOR BAKING COOKIES
HOW TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS ELF COOKIE - SUMMER'S SWEET SHOPPE
You'll also love