BAKED EGGS WITH CRèME FRAîCHE AND SMOKED SALMON
Runny-yolked eggs baked in individual ramekins or custard cups make for a very elegant brunch or light supper. These are bathed in a shallot-steeped crème fraîche and topped with smoked salmon for an especially rich result. Serve them with toast, croissants or crusty bread - something to mop up the last bits of yolk and cream at the bottom of the ramekins. You won't want to leave behind a single drop.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories breakfast, brunch, seafood, main course
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, and brush six 8-ounce ramekins or ovenproof custard cups with butter. Place the ramekins or cups on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallots and 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cook until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes, reducing heat if necessary to prevent browning.
- Stir in 6 tablespoons cream, the crème fraîche, dill, lemon zest and remaining 1/4 teaspoon. Remove from heat. Divide mixture among the ramekins.
- Crack 2 eggs into each ramekin and float 1 tablespoon of cream on top of each, then sprinkle tops with salt and pepper. Bake until egg whites are just set, and yolk is still runny, 12 to 16 minutes. (The eggs will look slightly puffed at the sides of the ramekins, but still jiggly in the center and that's O.K. The eggs will continue to cook once out of the oven.) Remove from oven and transfer ramekins onto individual plates for serving.
- To serve, top each ramekin with some of the smoked salmon and a little more dill. Serve warm.
Salmon wrapped in phyllo pastry and served with a zesty avocado tomato sauce. Very light salmon dish.
Provided by AYSEBARUTLU
Categories Main Dish Recipes Seafood Main Dish Recipes Salmon Baked Salmon Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; stir. Add tomatoes; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley, tarragon, dill, cilantro, and mint. Add cayenne pepper and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Stir in avocado.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons oil into a bowl. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a cutting board, brush with oil and cover with a second sheet. Place salmon on top of pastry, toward the bottom edge. Top with 1 to 2 spoonfuls of the tomato-herb sauce, spreading evenly. Roll the pastry over the salmon; seal edges. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 45 minutes. Reheat remaining sauce and serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 48.7 mg, Fat 26 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 24.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 148.7 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
FIESTA EGGS AND SALMON
Make and share this Fiesta Eggs and Salmon recipe from Food.com.
Provided by JustJanS
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a 33x23x5cm baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, add the sour cream, milk, salsa, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fold in the salmon, cheddar cheese, corn and onion.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the extra cheese over the top.
- Bake until set and lightly golden brown (approx 45-60 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.8, Fat 29.8, SaturatedFat 15.8, Cholesterol 360.8, Sodium 828, Carbohydrate 22.7, Fiber 2, Sugar 3.7, Protein 30.1
MEXICAN FIESTA BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
We ate this Mexican-inspired breakfast casserole once at a buffet brunch when we were on an organizing group for the church fiestas, and we both liked it so much that I came home and worked on recreating the recipe for our family.
Provided by rlt11_NMC
Categories World Cuisine Recipes Latin American Mexican
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Mix water and dry milk together in a large bowl. Add chorizo, tortillas, eggs, pinto beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles, corn, green chile, pepper Jack cheese, bell pepper, and green onions. Mix well. Pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and the middle is set, 55 to 60 minutes. Remove from the oven; spread sour cream on top and sprinkle with Mexican cheese. Return to the oven to melt cheese, about 1 minute. Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Carbohydrate 23.4 g, Cholesterol 265.9 mg, Fat 20.2 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 642.6 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
FIESTA BAKED SALMON
According to my brother this recipe takes the "fishy" taste out of fish! The reason I call it "Fiesta" is because if its fun colors. I don't use exact measurements when I cook, so all ingredients are approximate. Feel free to add or subtract wherever you deem necessary. For added flavor, marinate fish in sauce overnight.
Provided by Experimental.Cooker
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the fillets.
- Pour half of the sauce into a casserole.
- Add the salmon and pour the remainder of the sauce over the fillets.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, or until it is adequately cooked in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.6, Fat 24.9, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 165.4, Sodium 218.6, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 2.7, Protein 64.5
FIESTA SCRAMBLED EGGS
I love to fix this spicy scrambled egg dish for friends and family. It's almost a meal in itself, but I serve it with muffins or biscuits, fresh fruit juice and coffee. -Kay Kropff, Canyon, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender, 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon. Pour eggs over the top; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254 calories, Fat 19g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 278mg cholesterol, Sodium 609mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 17g protein.
FIESTA EGG & POTATO BOATS
- Preheat oven to 375°. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high until tender, 10-12 minutes, turning once., When cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-in.-thick shells. In a small bowl, mash pulp with butter, sour cream, chili sauce, salt and pepper., Place potato shells on a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spoon potato mixture into potato shells, creating a 3/4-in.-deep well, building up sides with potato mixture as needed. Break one egg into each well. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 25-30 minutes. Top with bacon, pimientos and cheese; bake until cheese is melted, 2-4 minutes longer. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384 calories, Fat 20g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 230mg cholesterol, Sodium 571mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
More about "fiesta eggs and salmon recipes"
FIESTA EGGS | NESTFRESH EGGS
FIESTA EGG BITES | READY SET EAT
FIESTA EGG BITES RECIPE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
RECIPE: CRèME FRAîCHE SCRAMBLED EGG AND SMOKED SALMON …
FIESTA EGGS AND SALMON RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
DEVILED EGGS WITH SALMON - LIVEOCEAN SEAFOODS
FIESTA EGGS - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
FIESTA EGGS | RECIPELION.COM
SCRAMBLED EGGS & SMOKED SALMON RECIPE | GET CRACKING
FIESTA BAKED EGGS - THE DR. OZ SHOW
FIESTA EGG SKILLET – WHAT THE FORKS FOR DINNER?
FIESTA SCRAMBLED EGGS - CARRIE'S KITCHEN
FIESTA SALMON RICE BOWL RECIPE (AMAZING MEAL-PREP!) - FIT FOODIE …
FIESTA EGG CASSEROLE WITH PEPPERS AND CHEESE RECIPE
FIESTA CITRUS SALMON | MCCORMICK
FIESTA EGGS RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
FIESTA EGG CASSEROLE - MEXICAN-INSPIRED BREAKFAST
SALMON AND EGGS - MY FAVORITE SIMPLE, HEALTHY BREAKFAST …
FIESTA SALMON | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
FIESTA EGGS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
6 EGG RECIPES THAT GO GREAT WITH SALMON | GET CRACKING
10 BEST SALMON EGG DINNER RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMOKED SALMON AND SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST – THE TASTY CHILLI
EGG AND SMOKED SALMON OPEN-FACED BREAKFAST SANDWICH
EASY MEDITERRANEAN SALMON RECIPE WITH VEGETABLES AND FETA
DEVILLED EGGS WITH SMOKED SALMON | RICARDO
CREAMY BAKED EGGS WITH SMOKED SALMON - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
FIESTA EGGS WITH SALMON RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
FIESTA SALMON RECIPE
10 BEST CANNED SALMON AND EGGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
FIESTA SALMON RICE BOWL RECIPE (AMAZING MEAL-PREP!)
FIESTA EGG BAKE | COOKING, BAKED EGGS, EASY MEAL PREP
FIESTA SALMON - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GUACAMOLE DEVILED EGGS SO GOOD! | LAURA FUENTES
FIESTA EGG BAKE RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #omelets-and-frittatas #breakfast #eggs-dairy #seafood #american #oven #easy #beginner-cook #potluck #salmon #fish #cheese #eggs #dietary #comfort-food #low-carb #low-in-something #saltwater-fish #brunch #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a salmon egg sandwich?Directions. Whisk your eggs and cream together. Add 1/2 of your chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain wet, stir in chopped salmon.
How do you make a Salmon Egg Scramble?Directions. Add 1/2 of your chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper. Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain wet, stir in chopped salmon. Remove pan from the stove and place on a trivet.
How to cook smoked salmon eggs?Instructions Melt the butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and milk (or cream). Add the smoked salmon and continue to cook, scrambling the eggs and salmon until the eggs are just set and cooked through but still moist and soft.
How do you cook salmon in a skillet?Combine egg and salmon sprinkled with cheese to make delicious skillet dinner – ready in 15 minutes. Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, dill, pepper and salt; beat well. Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add egg mixture; gently stir in salmon.