FLEMMING'S STEAKHOUSE SCALLOPED POTATOES
Flemmings Steakhouse and Wine Bar is noted for it's perfectly cooked prime beef. I would go there just for the potatoes and wine selection. If you like hot you can add more jalapeno.
Provided by Lorac
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9x12 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cream, half-and-half, salt and pepper in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- Place jalapeno, leeks and cheese in a large mixing bowl, add cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add potatoes and mix.
- Spread potato mixture evenly in prepared baking dish, cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes or until browned and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 730.2, Fat 45.7, SaturatedFat 28.6, Cholesterol 155.8, Sodium 992.4, Carbohydrate 59.7, Fiber 7.2, Sugar 3.4, Protein 22.9
If you've ever been to Fleming's, then you know that these are hands down the best potatoes ever!! There is another recipe on here for this same thing, but it is slightly altered. I believe this is the correct recipe to make the exact potatoes that you get at Fleming's.
Provided by AZFoodie
Yield 8 , 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add jalapeños, leeks, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cream and half & half and bring to a simmer. When cream is hot, remove pan from stove. Stir in both cheeses and blend thoroughly.
- Place potato slices in a large mixing bowl. Add cream mixture to bowl, folding potatoes and sauce gently together.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick coating. Pour in potato mixture and evenly distribute potatoes and sauce.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes to brown potatoes.
It might be tough to imagine that anything could taste better than mashed potatoes. But cauliflower mash captures all the flavors of beloved potatoes, and you won't be able to taste the difference. Not only is this mash cheesy, buttery and silky smooth, it also brings along a stellar lineup of vitamins and nutrients. Plus it's lower in carbohydrates and calories than its potato counterpart.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring an inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket set over the boiling water. Cover and steam for about 5 minutes, until the florets are fork tender. Transfer the florets to a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Add the garlic, cheese, heavy cream, butter, salt and pepper to the cauliflower. Blend until smooth and creamy, 1 to 2 minutes. After 1 minute, if there are still chunks, use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides, then process again until light, fluffy and completely smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Let the mash sit for 2 minutes to settle. Top with chives and serve with extra butter.
- Directions 1. Cut ends of leeks and dice only the bottom 3 inches of leeks into half dice. 2. Place Butter in large sauce pot set on medium high heat. Add jalapenos, leeks, salt and pepper, saute for 4-5 minutes. 3. Add cream and half and half and bring to a simmer. 4. When cream is hot, pull off stove and add both cheeses, blend in thoroughly. 5. Peel potatoes and slice into 1/16 inch thick circles with a mandolin. Combine potatoes and cream mixture in mixing bowl. 6. Spray Sides and bottoms of a 13 X 9 inch baking dish with pan coating. 7. Place potato mixture in the pan and evenly distribute the potatoes and sauce. 8. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour. Remove wrap and foil and cook for 15 more minutes to brown top of potatoes.
More about "flemings potatoes recipes"
FLEMING'S POTATOES COPYCAT - YOU'RE GONNA BAKE IT AFTER ALL
Ratings 2Category Side DishCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Using nonstick cooking spray or butter, grease the sides and bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish. If using individual size baking dishes, grease them accordingly.
- Cut off fibrous end of leek. Make two cuts lengthwise across leek, keeping the root in tact. Thoroughly wash the leek layers under running water to remove sand and dirt. Thinly slice the light green and white portion of the leek, discarding the root.
CHEESY FLAVORFUL FLEMING'S POTATOES - GONNA WANT SECONDS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 753 per serving
- Heat cream and half and half in a large saucepan on medium high heat to a simmer. Add salt and pepper.
- When cream is hot, remove from heat, add cheddar and blend until cheese is melted and well combined. Pour cream and cheese mixture over potato mixture. Mix well.
BOMBAY POTATOES RECIPE - FLAVORITE
4.3/5 (466)Total Time 25 minsCategory SidedishCalories 414 per serving
- When the seeds crackle, add the potatoes, mix well, cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the green chilli paste, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and cilantro, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute or two, again stirring occasionally.
FLEMING'S INSPIRED JALAPENO & BACON POTATOES AU GRATIN ...
5/5 (9)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Side DishCalories 511 per serving
- Add bacon to a medium sauce pan or Dutch oven and place over medium heat. Cook until bacon is crispy and cooked through, about 11-15 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease*(if necessary) and add the jalapenos, leeks, salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium high and sauté, stirring occasionally, until leeks have softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in the heavy cream and half-and-half. Bring to a simmer and immediately remove from heat. Add in both cheese (1 cup each) and stir until cheese is completely melted. Stir in bacon and parsley.
- Using a large spoon, add just enough of the cheese sauce to the greased pan to barely cover the bottom. Add the potatoes to the pot with the remaining cheese sauce and gently toss to thoroughly coat. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to the greased pan (using a slotted spoon will keep some of the cheese sauce in the pot). Top the potatoes with the remaining cheese sauce in the pot.
111 BEST POTATO RECIPES (ROASTED, FRIED, MASHED, AND MORE ...
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes. Rosemary and garlic often end up alongside potatoes, and for good reason: It's a magical combination. In this recipe, adding the potatoes to a preheated pan helps ensure crisp, golden edges.
- Ghurma Aloo. Cumin and turmeric give this 30-minute vegetarian stew—whose origins are Iranian—its smoky, warming flavor and vibrant color. Mash some of the cubed potatoes if you prefer it thicker.
- Cabbage Potato Pie. Potatoes and cabbage together make the ultimate comfort food. Adding cheese gilds the lily in a good way. Get This Recipe.
- Creamy Potato and Leek Gratin. Cutting leeks into large pieces gives them a presence equal to disks of potato, while cooking the vegetables separately before combining—the leeks are braised in butter, the spuds are simmered in milk and cream—preserves their distinct flavors.
- Pickle Potato Salad. This pickle brine–inspired dry rub turns potatoes and carrots crispy-creamy with pleasantly sharp vinegary tang. Toss them, still warm, with leftover shredded chicken and crunchy raw celery, onion, and yes, sliced pickles for a double-the-pickle, double-the-fun dinner salad.
- Spanish Frittata with Herby Yogurt and Greens. The potatoes are what make this the love child of a Spanish tortilla and an Italian frittata. Serve with a crisp green salad.
- Creamy Potato Salad with Lemon and Fresh Herbs. Because they are lower in starch than Yukon Golds or russets, baby red potatoes hold their shape when tossed.
- Smoked Trout Croquettes. These bite-size mashed potato croquettes are filled with smoked trout, mozzarella, Parmesan, and chives. Get This Recipe.
- Carne Asada Cheese Fries. Some say cheese fries, some say nachos. We say: Why choose? These crispy seasoned fries are loaded with skirt steak and silky cheese sauce, and best served with all the fixings: sour cream, salsa, avocado, and the like.
- Crispy Chicken and Potatoes With Cabbage Slaw. These cumin-spiced chicken thighs and roasted potatoes are balanced by a zippy, jalapeño-spiked alternative to coleslaw.
FLEMING'S PRIME STEAKHOUSE POTATOES - AROUND MY FAMILY TABLE
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 1 min
FLEMINGS POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
4/5 (10)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 8Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
FLEMING'S POTATO AU GRATIN RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Side DishCalories 730 per serving
FLEMING'S POTATOES RECIPE BY FLEMING'S PRIME STEAKHOUSE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Recipemealtype Object (5)Servings 6
COPYCAT FLEMING'S POTATOES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (5)Total Time 2 hrsServings 6Calories 468 per serving
FLEMING'S STEAKHOUSE BRUSSEL SPROUTS RECIPE - ALL ...
FLEMING'S POTATOES RECIPE | RECIPES, RESTAURANT RECIPES ...
FLEMMINGS STEAKHOUSE SCALLOPED POTATOES BEST RECIPES
FLEMINGS SCALLOPED POTATOES RECIPES
FLEMINGS POTATOES RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | POTATO ...
FLEMING'S - TOP SECRET RECIPES
FLEMINGS POTATOES RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Fleming's potato au gratin recipe?The real trick to this Fleming's potato au gratin recipe is to slice the potatoes very thin—1/16 of an inch to be exact—and the only way to do that is with a slicer, such as a mandoline. The rest of the prep involves making a basic béchamel sauce using cream, and then carefully layering the sauce and sliced potatoes in the baking dish.
What makes Fleming's potatoes spicy?The two ingredients that differentiate Fleming’s Potatoes are jalapeno pepper and leeks. I have to tell you my hubby is a ginormous wimp when it comes to eating anything that has any “heat” to it. Sometimes, too much black pepper in a dish can make it to spicy for him.
How do you cook baked potatoes in the oven?Spray a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick coating. Pour in potato mixture and evenly distribute potatoes and sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook an additional 15 minutes to brown potatoes. Recipe Source: from Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar.
What is the best recipe to make potato and cheese burgers?Heat cream and half and half in a large saucepan on medium high heat to a simmer. Add salt and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapenos, leeks, and potatoes. When cream is hot, remove from heat, add cheddar and blend until cheese is melted and well combined. Pour cream and cheese mixture over potato mixture.