- For the puree: Add the blackberries to a medium saucepan with the sugar and lime juice. Cook over low heat, covered, 20 to 25 minutes. Strain using a fine mesh strainer, pressing the berries to extract as much juice/puree as possible. Place in the fridge to cool completely.
- For the lime sugar: Mix together the sugar and lime zest. Use a piece of lime to moisten the rim of each margarita glass, and then dip in the lime sugar.
- For the margaritas: In a blender, add 1 cup of the tequila, 1/4 cup of the triple sec, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and the juice of 1 lime. Fill the blender with ice and blend until smooth. Then add as much blackberry puree as desired, 1/3 to 1/2 cup. Pour into 4 rimmed glasses and serve immediately. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients for the other 4 glasses.
MAMA D'S VERY BERRY MARGARITAS
- Place the ice into a blender pitcher. Pour in the tequila, triple sec, and orange juice. Add the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and sugar. Cover, and blend until the mixture is smooth, or to your desired consistency. Pour into chilled glasses to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.6 calories, Carbohydrate 26.6 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 3.3 mg, Sugar 22.7 g
- For the blackberry-lime ice cubes: Add the frozen blackberries, lime zest and juice and Orange Simple Syrup to a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into an ice cube tray with sixteen 1-ounce wells, put on a baking sheet and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- For the blackberry-lime margaritas: Put 2 tablespoons sugar onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass and dip the rim into the sugar to coat. Repeat with the remaining lime wedges and sugar with 3 more rocks glasses.
- For each drink, put 4 blackberry-lime ice cubes in a blender with 2 ounces silver tequila and 1 cup regular ice and blend until smooth. Pour the margarita into one of the prepared glasses. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Garnish each glass with fresh blackberries and a lime wedge.
- Special equipment: an ice cube tray with sixteen 1-ounce wells
- Make the simple syrup by combining the sugar, orange zest and juice and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepot. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until the sugar has completely dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside to cool.
EASY 4-INGREDIENT MARGARITA
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add tequila, agave nectar, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover shaker, shake vigorously, and pour margarita into a glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.4 calories, Carbohydrate 88.5 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 8.9 mg, Sugar 80.6 g
MIXED BERRY MARGARITA
- Use a wedge of lime to wet the rim of a glass and dip in either sugar or salt.
- Add berries and simple syrup to the glass and muddle.
- Stir in lime juice and tequila.
- Top with ice and garnish with fresh berries if desired.
- Note: If the seeds from the blackberries bother you simply strain through a sieve before serving.
- Note: To make a large batch of simple syrup just combine equal parts sugar and water. I do 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar. Keeps in the fridge for up to a month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241 kcal, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 19 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 25 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- coat rim of glass with fine sugar.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend until frothy.
- Fill glass and garnish with a fresh berry or lime slice.
FOUR BERRY MARGARITAS
I love to whip up a few batches of homemade margarita mix to give to all of my cocktail-loving friends. I used to let it simmer away on the stove, but now, I use my slow cooker. -Vianney Rodriguez, XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 56 servings (14 cups margarita mix).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine water, berries, sugar, and cinnamon in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until berries are tender, 4-6 hours. Press through a cheesecloth-lined fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard pulp, seeds and cinnamon sticks. Cool cooking liquid completely. Stir in lime juice. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks., For each serving, using lime wedge, moisten the rim of a margarita or cocktail glass. Set aside lime wedge for garnish. Sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rim into salt. If desired, fill glass with ice; set aside. Discard remaining salt on plate., Fill a cocktail shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add 1/4 cup berry mixture, 1 oz. tequila and 1 oz. Cointreau; cover and shake until condensation forms on outside of shaker, 10-15 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with reserved lime wedge. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
TRIPLE BERRY MARGARITAS
For extra-slushy Margaritas, freeze the drinks in the blender jar at least thirty minutes and up to one hour; stir, if necessary, before serving. Instead of using salt, coat the glass rims with superfine sugar: Run a lime wedge along the rims to moisten, then dip them into a shallow saucer of sugar.
Provided by Juenessa
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Puree blackberries, raspberries, and lime juice in blender until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into large measuring cup.
- Add sugar; stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate berry puree at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Mix tequila and Grand Marnier into berry puree.
- Transfer half of mixture to blender; add half of frozen strawberries and 2 1/2 cups ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining berry puree, frozen strawberries, and ice.
- Pour into sugar-rimmed Margarita glasses and serve.
- **Prep time does not include refrigerating the berry puree at least an hour and up to one day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.1, Fat 0.8, Sodium 4.9, Carbohydrate 33.5, Fiber 6.6, Sugar 24.5, Protein 1.6
More about "four berry margaritas recipes"
RED, WHITE AND BLUE(BERRY) MARGARITAS - GIMME SOME …
10 BEST BLACKBERRY MARGARITA RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY MARGARITAS - GIMME SOME OVEN
BLACKBERRY MARGARITA RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
BLUEBERRY MARGARITA RECIPE - TODD PORTER AND DIANE CU | FOOD
SKINNY BLACKBERRY MARGARITA - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
SPICY JALAPEñO BLACKBERRY MARGARITAS | FEAST + WEST
WOLFGANG PUCK’S BERRY MARGARITA RECIPE - 2022 - MASTERCLASS
10 BERRY GOOD RECIPES FOR LOCAL BC BLUEBERRIES
MARGARITAS FOR FOUR - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
4 CAN MARGARITAS - EASY MARGARITA RECIPE - PIP AND EBBY
4 INGREDIENT MARGARITAS (REGULAR OR FROZEN) - THE FRESH COOKY
MIXED BERRY FROZEN MARGARITAS | EASY MARGARITA RECIPE FOR SUMMER
HOMEMADE MARGARITA MIX – CRANBERRY & FOUR BERRY - SWEET LIFE
10 BEST BLUEBERRY MARGARITA RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE A MARGARITA (4-INGREDIENT CLASSIC RECIPE)
FOUR BERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
FROZEN BERRY MARGARITAS COCKTAIL | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
TRIPLE BERRY MARGARITA RECIPE | DRISCOLL'S
BLUEBERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
FROZEN LEMON-BERRY MARGARITAS | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
TRIPLE BERRY MARGARITAS - LIFE AS A STRAWBERRY
BLUEBERRY MARGARITA |MADE WITH FRESH BLUEBERRIES - MOM'S DINNER
BLUEBERRY MARGARITAS - 2 WAYS! ON THE ROCKS & FROZEN - FOOLPROOF …
FRESH BLUEBERRY MARGARITA – A COUPLE COOKS
FROZEN BLUEBERRY MARGARITA - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
BERRY MARGARITA RECIPE - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
25 OF THE MOST AMAZING MARGARITAVILLE MARGARITA RECIPES
BLUEBERRY MARGARITAS - ZESTED LEMON
CLASSIC MARGARITA - 4-INGREDIENT COCKTAIL - CHEF SAVVY
BLUEBERRY MARGARITA - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
FROZEN BERRY MARGARITA RECIPE - AN EDIBLE MOSAIC™
REFRESHING BLUEBERRY MARGARITA - BURRATA AND BUBBLES
TRIPLE-BERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
CLASSIC MARGARITAS (NO MIX - 4 INGREDIENTS!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
FOUR BERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA | DRISCOLL'S
TRIPLE-BERRY MARGARITAS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
TRIPLE BERRY FROZEN MARGARITAS – KALORIK.CA
26 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES YOU’LL EVER TRY - INSANELY GOOD
You'll also love