LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE
This is an easy cake mix-cake with marvelous frosting. For more lemon flavor, I sometimes add lemon rind.
Provided by Kamill
Categories Desserts Cakes Lemon Cake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8-inch pans.
- Beat cake mix, water, egg whites, vegetable oil, and lemon extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until batter is well combined, about 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat cream in a chilled bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks are almost forming into stiff peaks; place bowl in refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Place 1 cake on a plate; top with blueberry pie filling. Place second cake atop blueberry filling. Generously frost cake with whipped cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.4 calories, Carbohydrate 46.8 g, Cholesterol 47.7 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 333.2 mg, Sugar 36.3 g
LEMON BLUEBERRY SNACKING CAKE
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- To make the blueberry compote: Add the blueberries, lemon juice and granulated sugar to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the blueberries begin to soften and release their juices, about 3 minutes. Use the back of a wooden spoon to slightly smash some of the berries. Turn the heat down to low and continue to cook until saucy, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the heat off and let cool to room temperature.
- For the lemon cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture to break up any lumps of flour and to evenly incorporate the ingredients. Set the dry ingredients aside.
- Add the milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract to a measuring cup. Whisk to evenly incorporate the ingredients. Set the wet ingredients aside.
- Add the butter and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Turn the mixer to medium and cream the butter and sugar together, scraping down the bowl as needed, until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, allowing each egg to be fully incorporated before adding another. Add the lemon zest and beat until just combined.
- With the mixer on low, add the dry and wet ingredients, alternating between the two, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just incorporated, being sure not to overmix the batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan. Spoon on the blueberry compote. Use a butter knife to fold and swirl the compote into the batter. Transfer the cake to the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool the cake completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Spoon the Frosting onto the cooled cake and use an offset spatula to smooth the frosting over the cake. Garnish with the fresh blueberries.
- Slice and serve immediately or cover and leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, lemon zest and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat the ingredients together until smooth and well combined. Add 2 cups of the confectioners' sugar to the bowl and beat, starting the hand mixer on low and turning the speed up as the sugar is incorporated, until completely smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar and once again beat until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
FRESH BLUEBERRY-LEMON CAKE
Fresh, juicy blueberries and lemon in this moist cake makes it hard to stop from coming back for more.
Provided by Catherine Fabre
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Lemon Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter and lightly flour the sides of a 9-inch springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Place blueberries in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon flour and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until thickened and light in color, at least 5 minutes. Mix in sour cream, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and salt on low speed until just combined. Add 2 cups flour and baking powder and mix until combined. Add lemon juice and lemon zest and mix well.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Spread 1/2 the blueberry mixture over batter. Pour in remaining cake batter and spread remaining blueberries on top, pushing them halfway into the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove outer ring from springform pan and let cool completely. Dust top of cooked cake with confectioners' sugar using a small sifter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362.8 calories, Carbohydrate 47.5 g, Cholesterol 48.4 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 185.7 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
Canned pie filling creates the fruity wow for an easy layer cake.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease and lightly flour bottoms only of two 8-inch or 9-inch round pans, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- Make and cool cake as directed on box, using whole eggs and adding lemon peel with the water and oil.
- Place 1 cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread 2/3 cup pie filling over layer. Top with second layer, rounded side up. Frost side with frosting, building up a slight edge at top of cake. Spread 2/3 cup pie filling over top of cake to frosted edge. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE
I always set aside some of my fresh-picked blueberries to make this tender lemon blueberry cake. Using cake mix makes it a quick and easy dessert. -Leona Luecking, West Burlington, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in sugar until dissolved. Add 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Arrange blueberries in a single layer over top; set aside. , Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Stir in the remaining lemon zest. Carefully pour over blueberries. , Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 253mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "fresh blueberry lemon cake recipes"
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 1 minServings 16Calories 570 per serving
- Place 1 1/2 cups blueberries into another bowl. Add 1 tablespoon flour mixture; toss lightly. Set aside.
- Combine 2 cups sugar and 1 cup butter in another bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed. Add 4 eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1 teaspoon lemon zest; beat at high speed until well mixed. Add remaining flour mixture alternately with milk, beating at low speed after each addition. Gently fold in coated blueberries.
10 BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | …
ROBINHOOD | BLUEBERRY LEMON LAYER CAKE
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
BUTTERY LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - INSPIRED TASTE
HOW TO MAKE A BLUEBERRY POKE CAKE FROM SCRATCH - THE ...
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
LEMON BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE OR USING …
LEMON BLUEBERRY LAYER CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SUPER MOIST LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - BROMA BAKERY
AMAZING LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - SWEETEST MENU
LEMON BLUEBERRY LOAF CAKE - SCIENTIFICALLY SWEET
30 LEMON-BLUEBERRY RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR SPRING ...
LEMON & BLUEBERRY CAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
EASY FRESH BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE (HEALTHY) - EVERYDAY ...
LEMON CAKE WITH BLUEBERRIES | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
BLUEBERRY LEMON LAYER CAKE - THE CREATIVE BITE
BLUEBERRY CAKE WITH LEMON FROSTING | RECIPETIN EATS
BLUEBERRY-LEMON CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE (THE BEST) (STEP BY STEP VIDEO RECIPE)
LEMON BLUEBERRY BUNDT CAKE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
BEST LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE LEMON ...
LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE CAKE - SWEET21S.COM
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
RECIPES, PARTY FOOD, COOKING GUIDES, DINNER IDEAS - DELISH.COM
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BLUEBERRY LEMON MUG CAKE RECIPE - YUMMYNOTES.NET
LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE CAKE - YUMMLY RECIPES
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - CULINARY HILL
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY LEMON BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE LEMON BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
LEMON BLUEBERRY LAYER CAKE | LIVE, LOVE AND SUGAR
BLUEBERRY COFFEE CAKE - PREPPY KITCHEN
LEMON BLUEBERRY BUNDT CAKE - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
FRESH & SIMPLE LEMON BLUEBERRY CAKE WITH DRIZZLE GLAZE ...
LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE CAKE - RECİPES - FORUM FAVORI
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love