PIZZA WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND BASIL
- Position 1 oven rack in the center and the second rack on the bottom of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Sprinkle the cornmeal over 2 rimless baking sheets. Roll out each piece of Pizza Dough into a 10 to 11-inch-diameter round. Transfer 1 dough to each prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of oil over each Pizza Dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the Pizza Dough, dividing equaling and leaving a 1-inch border around each pizza. Arrange the tomato slices in a single layer over the cheese. Sprinkle with the Parmesan. Arrange basil leaves on top, drizzle with a little more olive oil and sprinkle garlic all over. Bake the pizzas until the crusts are crisp and brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted on top, about 15 minutes. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil over each pizza. Sprinkle with basil for garnish and salt. Cut the pizza into wedges and serve immediately.
- Mix the warm water and yeast in a small bowl to blend. Let stand until the yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes. Mix the flour and salt in a food processor to blend. Blend in the oil. With the machine running, add the yeast mixture and blend just until the dough forms. Turn the dough out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and turn the dough to coat with the oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm draft-free area until the dough doubles in volume, about 1 hour. Punch the down dough and divide into 2 equal balls. (The dough can be used immediately or stored airtight in the refrigerator for 1 day.)
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6-8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crust(s) on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the crust(s) with pesto sauce. Top with the peppers, tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella, and place the mozzarella slices on top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the pizza has reached the desired doneness.
FRESH MOZZARELLA AND BASIL PIZZA
The simple ingredients on this pizza are so good, and fresh mozzarella is the best! So much better than processed. You can make your dough, or purchase uncooked pizza dough from the bakery dept. of your supermarket.This pizza is very rustic, and very similar to true pizza, in Italy.The fresh ingredients are essential to how good this is.
Provided by KittyKitty
Yield 1 pizza, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 450°F Shape pizza dough ball into 6-8 inch circle on a lightly floured surface.( Circle doesn't have to be perfect) Place dough on a piece of prachment paper. Fold up edges of dough, forming a 1 inch border. Brush oil evenly over dough with a pastry brush, or drizzle evenly over dough.
- Cover pizza dough circle loosely with plastic wrap, and let rise in warm place, free from drafts, 15 to 20 minutes. Heat pizza stone or heavy baking sheet 10 to 12 minutes in oven. ( I think the pizza stone is much better than the pan).
- Remove and discard plastic wrap from dough. Layer tomato, and next 3 ingredients evenly. Sprinkle with pepper. Carefully transfer dough on parchment paper to pizza stone.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes or until crust is golden.
FRESH TOMATO AND BASIL PIZZA
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil. Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Combine tomatoes, basil and pepper; spread over pizza. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.6 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 20.2 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 12.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 545.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
More about "fresh mozzarella pizza recipes"
FRESH MOZZARELLA, HEIRLOOM TOMATO, & BASIL PIZZA …
5/5 (19)Total Time 55 minsServings 4
- Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- Place basil, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil in a mini food processor; pulse 3 times to form a paste. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; pulse until smooth.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a floured surface; pierce entire surface liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Arrange dough on pizza stone. Spread about 2 1/2 tablespoons basil mixture over dough. Top evenly with cheese, tomatoes, and pepper. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp. Top with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons basil mixture; sprinkle evenly with salt. Cut into 12 slices.
BACON & FRESH MOZZARELLA PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
RECIPE: SPINACH & FRESH MOZZARELLA PIZZA WITH LEMON ...
4.1/5 (10.2K) See details »
FRESH MOZZARELLA MARGHERITA PIZZA FRESH MOZZARELLA ...
See details »
MOZZARELLA AND BASIL PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 6
- Place Pizza Dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with a damp towel; let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper. Crimp edges of dough to form a 1/2-inch border. Slide dough and parchment paper onto a large baking sheet. Place on bottom rack in oven. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes.
- Spread Pizza Sauce evenly onto crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with cheese slices. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Top with basil leaves; cut into wedges.
MARGHERITA PIZZA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough. Top with the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is browned. Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil leaves and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
TOMATO PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA -- A MIND "FULL" …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Brush a pizza pan or cookie sheet with olive oil or non-stick spray. Roll the pizza dough out in a thin 1/4 inch circle.
- Spread the dough with the oil and then spread the garlic over the oil. Sprinkle the oregano and salt and pepper evenly over the crust.
- Arrange the tomatoes and arugula evenly over the crust. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper as well. Then spread out the mozzarella evenly.
TOMATO PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA AND BASIL • LOW …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Make your favorite pizza crust according to the recipe directions. Spread out on a piece of parchment paper and bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes directly on the oven rack.
- Remove from the oven and coat the crust with the olive oil then layer the tomatoes and mozzarella on top. Finish with the basil leaves.
- Bake directly on the oven rack again for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust starts to brown and the cheese becomes bubbly.
WALNUT PESTO AND FRESH MOZZARELLA PIZZA - TODAY'S …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
GRILLED PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA AND PEPPERONI ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Place a large pizza stone on the outdoor grill on top of the grates. Heat the grill to 500F. It may take 45-60 minutes for the pizza stone to get smoking hot.
- Coat your hands and rolling pin with flour. On a floured board, roll out the dough to a 14 inch circle. Be sure to use enough flour so the dough is not sticky. Place on the pizza peel.
- Brush olive oil first on the fresh dough. Arrange mozzarella cheese and pepperoni on the dough, followed by garlic slices, seasonings and basil. (Note: Make the topping your own. Sliced tomatoes, black / green olives, onions, sliced mushrooms and spinach are some of our family favorites).
FRESH MOZZARELLA AND PEPPERONI PIZZA | KJ AND COMPANY
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Gently roll out the pizza doughs on a floured surface to create roughly 12-inch round pizzas. Carefully transfer them to greased baking sheets.
- Evenly split the pizza sauce between the two pizza doughs. Spread it around the top of the pizzas, leaving about an inch exposed on all sides. Next, evenly layer the mozzarella and pepperoni slices between both pizzas. I like to go back and forth from mozzarella to pepperoni to create a fanned effect.
- Bake the pizzas for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. If you like a more crispy top to your pizzas, you can turn your broiler on high and broil them for 3-5 minutes.
OUR 61 BEST MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
- Sheet-Pan Chicken with Tomatoes and Mozzarella. Call it "Pizza Chicken" and the whole family will love this fresh take on those classic Italian-American flavors in one-pan chicken dinner form.
- Baked Stuffed Shells (Conchiglie Ripiene al Forno) Individual servings of stuffed shells make an impressive presentation. If you have enough individual baking dishes, divide the shells and sauce among them, then top with plenty of mozzarella, keeping in mind that you might need a little more cheese to top individual servings than is called for in the recipe.
- Peaches and Tomatoes With Burrata and Hot Sauce. Take your peaches to dinner: Combine them with a zippy dressing and a creamy mozzarella (or its even-creamier cousin—burrata) and serve with grilled wings or pork ribs.
- Cheesy Delicata Squash and Kale Casserole. Thinly sliced squash and kale (plus plenty of ricotta and mozzarella cheese) combine in this lasagna-like casserole that's perfect for a hearty winter dinner.
- White Pizza with Shaved Vegetables and Pesto. This so-good-you-won't-believe-it's-healthy pie is covered in pesto and cheese and topped with a veritable salad of peas, crisp asparagus ribbons, zucchini, leeks, and watercress.
- Sheet-Pan Pasta Bake with Chicken and Kale. So much more crispy topping per bite than your standard pasta casserole. Get This Recipe.
- Ricotta and Zucchini Cannelloni. This simple weeknight dish relies on zucchini ribbons instead of noodles, and is stuffed with a zippy ricotta-pea filling—and plenty of creamy mozzarella, of course.
- Iceberg Salad with Italian Dressing. If this brings back memories of the “house salad” from that Italian-American restaurant you grew up eating at, then we consider our jobs done.
- Quick Baked Chicken Parmesan. This faster, healthier version of standard chicken Parmesan is perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner. Serve with garlic bread and a side salad to round out the meal.
- Grilled Ratatouille Pasta Salad. If you grill the vegetables a day or two ahead, this satisfying pasta dinner comes together in a snap. Mini mozzarella balls add creaminess; basil leaves keep things fresh.
30 FRESH MOZZARELLA RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
- Barilla Lasagna Recipe. Lasagna is such a comfort food, and I make it quite often during the colder months. There’s just something about that layered mix of pasta, meat, and stringy mozzarella cheese that I can’t ever resist.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread. Isn’t garlic bread just the best side dish around? I’ve never put it out and had leftovers, and it’s always the first thing I order when we eat out.
- Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella & Parmesan (Cheesy Oven Roasted Tomatoes) These are so good; you can easily serve them as the main course! It’s easier to use tomato slices for this.
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Reduction. There’s nothing better than a platter full of juicy tomato slices, fresh chunks of mozzarella, and plenty of zesty balsamic.
- Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella. If you have ever had pasta in Italy, you’ll know that they don’t over-saturate it with sauce. Instead, they like to use fresh ingredients and let the pasta shine.
- Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Saute. This fantastic little dish would work as a simple starter or as a side to some juicy roasted chicken. As much as I love a Caprese salad, when it’s cold out, I like to reach for something warm.
- 30-Minute Mozzarella Chicken. Not only does mozzarella melt beautifully, but it looks terrific when it bubbles and turns golden. In this dish, you’ll heat crushed tomatoes with softened onions and garlic, along with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, basil, and pesto, for a quick but powerful tomato sauce.
- Low-Carb Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake. This egg bake (or crustless quiche) is a filling and tasty start to the day. You’ll need quite a lot of spinach, which needs to be softened before mixing in.
- Pizza Quesadilla. Quesadillas are the ultimate lazy snack. Just throw some cheese in a tortilla and maybe some leftover chicken, and it’s ready to go.
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole. Speaking of cutting carbs: you have to try this gluten-free, veggie-loaded pizza casserole. The crust is a mix of shredded (well-drained) zucchini, eggs, mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan cheese.
PREVENT PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA FROM BEING WATERY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
HOMEMADE FRESH TOMATO PIZZA - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins See details »
15 FRESH MOZZARELLA RECIPES THAT YOU WILL LOVE - BRIT + …
Author Justina HuddlestonPublished 2019-07-29Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES
See details »
BARBECUE PIZZA W/ SPINACH, TOMATOES, & FRESH …
See details »
MOZZARELLA PIZZA RECIPES
See details »
FRESH MOZZARELLA PIZZA RECIPE RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS ...
See details »
HOW TO MAKE FRESH MOZZARELLA CHEESE AT HOME
See details »
READERS ASK: HOW TO USE FRESH MOZZARELLA ON PIZZA? - …
See details »
25+ FRESH MOZZARELLA CHEESE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
See details »
COOKING PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA | OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
See details »
You'll also love