CHRISTMAS FRUIT DROP COOKIES
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar, shortening, buttermilk and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until blended, or mix with spoon. Gradually stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cherries, dates and chopped pecans. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. Place a pecan half on each cookie.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 45 mg
HOLIDAY FRUIT DROPS
These are chewy dropped cookies with a wonderful brown-sugar flavor. They're just ideal for Christmas. Recipe from one of the little recipe pamphlets Pillsbury used to include in their bags of flour at Christmastime.
Provided by Lorraine of AZ
Yield 36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Reserve.
- Cream the softened butter and add the brown sugar and eggs. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the buttermilk, vanilla, and flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in the nuts, cherry halves and cut-up dates.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased cookie sheets. If you wish, you may top each cookie with a nut half for decoration. Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.6, Fat 8.8, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 25.4, Sodium 116.3, Carbohydrate 29.4, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 18.4, Protein 2.4
FRUITCAKE BROWNIE DROPS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 24 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the brandy, rum and dried fruit in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes; let stand 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter, unsweetened chocolate and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until smooth; let cool 10 minutes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix the eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl using a wooden spoon. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Add the flour mixture and stir vigorously until incorporated. Stir in the soaked dried fruit and liquid. Cover and refrigerate until the dough is slightly firm, about 1 hour.
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart onto 2 ungreased baking sheets. Bake, switching the position of the pans halfway through, until slightly puffed and set on top, about 14 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to racks to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- The way you measure flour can make a big difference in your cookies: Spoon into measuring cups, then level with a knife. Do not pack.
FRUIT DROPS I
- Peel, pit and slice peaches. Place in small saucepan and add water until just covered. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons of sugar and boil. Reduce heat and cook until peaches soften. Remove from heat and mash.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In small saucepan, heat oil and honey over low heat. Pour into bowl and beat in egg, applesauce and mashed peaches. Mix in flour, cinnamon and salt until well blended. Fold in oats, raisins and pineapple, stirring well. If the dough seems too dry, add more applesauce 1 tablespoon at a time. Drop by spoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly colored.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 69.5 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 3.9 mg, Fat 2.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 14.5 mg, Sugar 4 g
HOLIDAY FRUIT DROPS
- Cream the shortening with the brown sugar. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the buttermilk.
- Blend in the flour, baking soda and salt. Once well combined stir in the chopped pecans, candied cherries and chopped dates. Cover and chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Drop spoonfuls of chilled dough onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.1 calories, Carbohydrate 25.5 g, Cholesterol 7.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 87.5 mg, Sugar 16.6 g
More about "fruit drops i recipes"
FRUIT DROP COOKIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Servings 16Total Time 2 hrs 40 minsCholesterol 49.53 mgCalories 291 per serving
FRUIT ICE DROP RECIPE - PINOY RECIPE
HOLIDAY FRUIT DROPS (COOKIES) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 78Total Time 30 minsCategory Drop CookiesCalories 638 per serving
CHRISTMAS FRUIT DROPS - RECIPE IDEAS, PRODUCT REVIEWS ...
Servings 72Total Time 10 minsCategory Christmas, Baking, DessertCalories 100 per serving
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugars until creamy, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
FRUITCAKE DROPS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.5/5 (28)Total Time 40 minsServings 66Calories 230 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease (or better yet, line with parchment) a couple of baking sheets., In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, salt, and baking powder until smooth., Add the eggs, and beat until smooth and creamy., Add the liquor and boiled cider/juice/concentrate and mix, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Mix until smooth., Stir in the fruit. The batter will be heavy and sticky; this is best done in a stand mixer, or using a heavy spoon and lots of muscle power., Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, or a spoon, scoop out balls of dough about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Space them on the baking sheets, leaving about 1" to 1 1/2" between them; they won't spread much., Bake the cookies for 20 to 22 minutes.
RITA'S FRUIT DROPS - DUNLOP BROTHERS FAMILY COOKBOOK
HOLIDAY FRUIT DROPS ⋆ DROP COOKIES ⋆ CHRISTMAS-COOKIES.COM
4.8/5 (14)Category Drop Cookies
FRUIT DROPS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine ATotal Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory CookiesCalories 78 per serving
CLASSIC HOLIDAY FRUITCAKE DROP COOKIES - MOM'S DINNER
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 160 per serving
CHRISTMAS FRUITCAKE DROP COOKIES RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
Servings 10Total Time 10 mins
CANDIED FRUIT DROPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Servings 84Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 70 per serving
FRUIT DROPS & FRUIT WATER ESSENCES – SODASTREAM
CANDIED FRUIT DROPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SAKUMA DROPS: ALL ABOUT THE JAPANESE FRUIT CANDY ...
MIXED FRUIT DROPS RECIPES
BETTY CROCKER FRUIT DROPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FRUIT DROPS RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
HOLIDAY FRUIT DROPS - GRANNIE FRANNIE'S COOKBOOK
FRUIT DROPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CANDIED FRUIT DROPS RECIPE
FRUIT DROPS 2 RECIPES
FRUIT DROPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make fruit ice drop recipe?Fruit Ice Drop Instructions: Drain fruit cocktail in a strainer in a bowl and set aside. Cook sago in fruit cocktail syrup for 3 minutes, pour into a strainer and rinse in running water then let it drain. In a big bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and fresh or evaporated milk. Combine with fruits and sago and stir until well blended.
What is the best ice drop recipe for kids?Fruit Ice Drop Recipe is the best and so good for the kids because this contains lots of fruits and are very nutritious. It is so easy to make even your kids can do this.
What is the recipe for drop cookies?Fruity sweet and nutty drop cookies. Cream the shortening with the brown sugar. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the buttermilk. Blend in the flour, baking soda and salt. Once well combined stir in the chopped pecans, candied cherries and chopped dates. Cover and chill dough for at least 1 hour.
Is fruit ice drop good for kids?This Fruit Ice Drop is a big hit with the kids. Fruit Ice Drop Recipe is the best and so good for the kids because this contains lots of fruits and are very nutritious. It is so easy to make even your kids can do this. In this recipe we used a canned fruit cocktail but you can replace it with fresh fruits.