GARDEN BOUNTY PANCAKES
Add squash, cheese and garlic to pancake batter and top them off with our homemade tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese for an out-of-the-ordinary brunch dish.
Provided by By Deborah Harroun
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Line strainer or colander with paper towels; add squash. Set aside to drain 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make tomato sauce. In 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. Add 1 garlic clove; cook about 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer while making pancakes.
- In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, Monterey Jack cheese and 1 garlic clove just until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in drained squash.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other side until golden brown.
- Add balsamic vinegar to tomato sauce. Serve pancakes topped with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
GARDEN BOUNTY FONTINA SALAD
Out of ideas for using all that summer produce? This is the ticket to turning zucchini, tomatoes and sweet corn into something special.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In 3-quart bowl, layer salad ingredients in order listed.
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake dressing ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate salad and dressing separately up to 4 hours; toss salad with dressing just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
BAKED ZUCCHINI POTATO LATKES
this is probably not at all traditional but it is way healthier and very tasty. easy and quick enough to throw together after work and it will use up some of the garden's bounty. i just eyeball this so all measurements are approximate. feel free to improvise. you can use more or less potato and zucchini, you just may need to add a bit more egg or flour to get it to come together nicely.
Provided by spiritussancto
Yield 12-14 latkes, 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- shred the potato and zucchini with a cheese grater, chop the onion. mix together with the salt and let sit for 10 min to draw out some of the liquid.
- drain the veggies well, give them a little squeeze. they don't have to be perfectly dry but do the best you can.
- mix in the remaining ingredients, preheat the oven to 425f and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. just greasing it wont work, they'll stick anyways.
- form the mix into little cakes about 1/2 inch thick by 2-3 inches around. bake for 10-15 min, flip and bake another 10-15 min or until crispy and browned on both sides.
- serve with sour cream with chopped green onion mixed inches.
More about "garden bounty pancakes recipes"
SAVORY GARDEN PANCAKES WITH YOGURT HERB SAUCE - JOY …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
25 DELICIOUS JAPANESE RECIPE IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
260 GARDEN BOUNTY RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES ...
262 pins167 followers
68 GARDEN BOUNTY RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, …
68 pins229 followers
OUR MOST-LOVED ZUCCHINI RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EPICURIOUS MASA PANCAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY 3-INGREDIENT QUINOA PANCAKES | KITCHEN FRAU
WHOLE WHEAT ZUCCHINI PANCAKE RECIPE - SIMPLEMOST
ZUCCHINI BREAD PANCAKES – SMITTEN KITCHEN
A COLLECTION OF OUR BEST PANCAKE RECIPES - BETTER HOMES …
20+ DELICIOUS RECIPES TO USE WHAT’S COMING UP IN YOUR SPRING …
A YUMMY WAY TO USE UP YOUR GARDEN BOUNTY - HEARTH …
48 GARDEN BOUNTY IDEAS IN 2022 | RECIPES, CANNING RECIPES, …
20 USING GARDEN BOUNTY IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING, FOOD
12 BEST PANCAKE RECIPES | BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS
PANCAKES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
RECIPES - BARGAINS TO BOUNTY
GARDEN BOUNTY PANZANELLA SALAD - BIGOVEN.COM
8 ZUCCHINI PANCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PANCAKES/MUFFINS – HOMESTEAD MILLS
GARDEN BOUNTY PANCAKES | RECIPE | RECIPES, BRUNCH DISHES, BISQUICK
GARDEN BOUNTY PANCAKES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
62 GARDEN BOUNTY RECIPES IDEAS | CANNING RECIPES, JAM RECIPES, …
ZUCCHINI BREAD PANCAKES | SOUTHERN LIVING
PERFECT PANCAKES | THE UNDERTOAD
SPINACH PANCAKES RECIPE - LIFE'S BOUNTY
UNIQUE AND TASTY PANCAKE RECIPES - FORKLY
KETO BOUNTY RECIPES FOR A LOW CARB DIET - KETOFOODIST.COM
CHINA: CONG YOU BING (SCALLION PANCAKES) - THE KITCHEN GENT
RECIPE: GREENS AND FETA PANCAKES - THISNZLIFE
89 MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH RECIPES TO MAKE IN 2022 | EPICURIOUS
GREEN ONION PANCAKES [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
SUMMER GARDEN PARTY - HAPPY GOURMAND - CASTANET.NET
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN BOTANICAL PANCAKES – COTTAGECORE DREAM
OUR BEST ZUCCHINI RECIPES! | FEASTING AT HOME
MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS BLOG | RECIPES (10)
20 DELICIOUS RHUBARB RECIPES TO MAKE NOW • HEARTBEET KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE FRESH GARDEN SYRUPS - ROOTSY NETWORK
PATTYPAN SQUASH PANCAKES RECIPES
BETTY CROCKER GARDEN BOUNTY PANCAKES RECIPE MACRO NUTRITION FACTS
'RECIPES FROM A KITCHEN GARDEN' | RENEE'S GARDEN SEEDS
SUMMER BOUNTY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PANCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best pancake recipes?Here, we've rounded up Better Homes and Gardens' 20 best pancake recipes. WATCH: Fast Ed makes emoji pancakes! 1. Traditional pancakes Nothing beats the classic recipe! 2. Rosti pancakes Rally round the rosti! For a crunchy, gooey, crispy, chewy, have-anytime meal, this is the rosti nosh for you. 2. Lemon ricotta pancakes
What are the best pancakes to make at Fast Ed?WATCH: Fast Ed makes emoji pancakes! 1. Traditional pancakes Nothing beats the classic recipe! 2. Rosti pancakes Rally round the rosti! For a crunchy, gooey, crispy, chewy, have-anytime meal, this is the rosti nosh for you.
What can I do with leftover pancake batter?Easy vegetable pancakes Not only are these easy to whip up – you simply mix batter, add vegetables and fry – they’re also a great way to use up leftover vegies. 8. Peking duck pancakes Indulge in centuries of tradition with these classic parcels. And if you find duck is too rich, you can use chicken breast instead. 9.