LINGUINE WITH GARLIC BUTTER PRAWNS
This simple pasta dish with king prawns, garlic, lemon and parsley makes a speedy weeknight seafood supper
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Dinner, Main course, Pasta, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Boil the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, very gently cook the garlic in the butter in a medium pan until softened. Add the prawns and cook until they just turn from grey to pink. It is important not to overcook them or they will be tough. Remove from the heat and stir in the zest and seasoning.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the pan with the prawn mixture and parsley until well mixed. Divide between two bowls and serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 547 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 55 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 28 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
GARLIC AND CHILL PRAWN PASTA
My favourite dish in the whole world, this is so comforting and delicious
Provided by em_macaussie
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Boil a kettle and pour water into a large pot over a high temperature. Add a good pinch of salt and add your pasta. While the pasta is cooking, heat your olive oil in a large pan. Throw in your cherry tomatoes and cook for three minutes stirring constantly. Add your prawns, garlic, chilli, lemon zest, half of your lemon juice and the capers. Cook until prawns have turned a lovely orange colour.
- When your pasta is aldenté, take it straight from the pot using tongs and add it to the pan with the prawns and tomatoes. Lower the heat of the pan so it stays warm but will not burn the ingredients while you toss it all together with the remainder or the lemon juice and a good lug of olive oil.
- Serve with torn basil leaves and freshly grated parmesan.
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
- Boil pasta in water till tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. I always put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in with my pasta when I boil it. Drain and set aside when done.
- While pasta is boiling, wash shrimp.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add shrimp.
- Let cook till a little pink and starting to curl. Then add garlic.
- Cook 5-7 min., add oil. Continue to stir till shrimp is pink and curled.
- Add pasta to skillet. Add seasonings. Add just enough saved pasta water till it is not dry but not swimming in liquid either. Depending on amount of pasta this requires 1/2 the cup or all of it. Start with adding 1/4 of it then work up from there.
- Keep tossing all ingredients around in skillet till all is incorporated and hot. Enjoy!
ONE-POT LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
This easy 30-minute pasta recipe transforms ingredients that you already have in your kitchen into a posh, seafood dish you'll want to serve at your next dinner party. And since the whole dish is made in a single pot, clean-up is easy. Don't be surprised if this becomes your favorite quick go-to.
Provided by Robert Broadfoot
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
- Drain and set pasta aside.
- In the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
- Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 648 calories, Carbohydrate 48 grams, Fat 34 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 36 grams, Sugar 2 grams
GARLIC PASTA WITH PRAWNS
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, then return to pot.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for 5 minutes. Toss in prawns, and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Remove prawns, and set aside. Remove garlic slices, and discard.
- Pour oil over pasta in pot, and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle 3/4 of the Parmesan cheese onto pasta, and stir until evenly distributed. Transfer to serving dish. Arrange prawns on top, then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 896.1 calories, Carbohydrate 83.9 g, Cholesterol 88.7 mg, Fat 49.2 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 32.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 313.2 mg, Sugar 4 g
GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with vegetable oil until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes, just until they turn pink. Cooking time will depend on the size of the shrimp. Remove the tails, and place in a bowl of warm water.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix butter or margarine and minced garlic. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until melted. Stir.
- Drain pasta, and transfer to a serving dish. Toss with garlic butter and shrimp. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.9 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 127 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
More about "garlic prawn pasta recipes"
BEST GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE - EASY SHRIMP DISH ...
5/5 (36)Occupation Executive EditorCuisine ItalianTotal Time 25 mins
CREAMY GARLIC PRAWN PASTA | RECIPETIN EATS
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
CREAMY PRAWN LINGUINE. A WONDERFUL RICH CREAMY GARLIC ...
4.5/5 (64)Category MainsCuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 mins
GARLIC PRAWN SPAGHETTI - MARION'S KITCHEN
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory INGREDIENT
GARLIC LEMON SHRIMP WITH PASTA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CREAMY LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.5/5 Published 2021-03-23Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
10 BEST ITALIAN GARLIC PRAWN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY GARLIC PRAWN PASTA RECIPE - OXFORD FRESHMARKET
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tbsp of butter in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add prawns and cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side until just cooked through. Remove prawns.
20 EASY AND DELICIOUS SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta. Garlic is an essential ingredient for me when creating my favorite pasta dishes, and this garlic butter shrimp pasta from Damn Delicious is a quick and simple dish that’s packed with flavor.
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta. When I’m looking for a comforting dinner, there’s nothing better than a bowl full of creamy pasta. This recipe from Natasha’s Kitchen features a creamy Alfredo sauce which will provide a thick coating for your pasta and shrimp.
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp. The Recipe Critic shares this recipe that requires just one pot and thirty minutes to prepare. Fresh shrimp are cooked in a buttery lemon and garlic sauce which is then tossed with the pasta and topped off with parmesan cheese.
- Mediterranean Style Shrimp Pasta. You’ll only need twenty minutes to spare to create this bright and fresh Mediterranean-style pasta. Your shrimp and pasta are tossed in a light sauce that’s created by combining onions, white wine, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Easy Italian Shrimp Pasta. If you are looking for a healthy weeknight dinner, then you have to try out this recipe from An Italian In My Kitchen that takes only fifteen minutes to prepare.
- One-Pot Garlic Tomato Shrimp Pasta. Tasty shares this classic pasta recipe, which combines two of my favorite pasta sauce ingredients, tomato, and garlic.
- Creamy Mozzarella Shrimp Pasta. There’s nothing better than a cheesy and creamy pasta dish, and this recipe from Julia’s Album creates an easy dinner that your whole family is sure to enjoy any night of the week.
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta. The Salty Marshmallow has created this excellent recipe which will be ready in less than thirty minutes. It creates a creamy fettuccine pasta dish that is hearty and filling and is big enough to serve by itself.
- Brown Shrimp Pasta with Garlic and Chives. For an easy weeknight meal to make at the end of a busy day, try out this recipe from Delicious. Using only a few ingredients you likely already have in your kitchen, including brown shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon, in just twenty minutes you’ll have four hearty servings ready for your family to enjoy.
- White Wine Garlic Shrimp Linguine. Land O’Lakes shares this classic recipe that cooks in just twenty minutes. The dish gets a sophisticated touch thanks to the addition of white wine in the sauce.
LEMON GARLIC PRAWNS AND SPAGHETTI PASTA RECIPE | MY SUGAR ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Heat a bowl of water to boiling. Add the spaghetti pasta and cook to you your liking, usually about 10 minutes is what works for me.
- In a bowl, place the garlic, lemon juice, melted butter, water, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper and mix with a whisk to combine
- Pat dry prawns with a paper towel to remove moisture and add to a hot wok. Toss to cook, until the start to turn orange.
CREAMY PRAWN PASTA RECIPE WITH TOMATOES AND GARLIC
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
GARLIC PRAWN PASTA | EASY DINNER RECIPES | SBS FOOD
3.2/5 (620)Servings 2Cuisine Modern AustralianCategory Dinner
CREAMY GARLIC PRAWNS (SHRIMP) | RECIPETIN EATS
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SEAFOOD PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS (AND GARLIC ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
EASY GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS - TIPOHEALTH
GARLIC PRAWNS PASTA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
FAST GARLIC PRAWN PASTA RECIPE | COLES
SHRIMP GARLIC PASTA HOMEMADE RECIPE | PRAWN PASTA - YOUTUBE
EASY GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
HOW TO MAKE ANY-NIGHT-OF-THE-WEEK GARLIC SHRIMP WITH PASTA
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE - FOOD 4 KITCHEN
20 MINUTE GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #main-dish #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook garlic prawn pasta in a frying pan?1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and keep warm. 2. While the pasta is cooking, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter and oil and cook until the butter has melted. Add the garlic, chilli and zest and cook for 2 minutes.
What kind of pasta to make with prawns?This Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is for all those nights when nothing but a creamy pasta will do! This pasta version of Creamy Garlic Prawns features pasta smothered in a creamy sauce infused with garlic flavour, and tossed through with plump prawns (shrimp).
How to make garlic butter prawn pasta with Angel Hair?Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add wine, lemon juice, and crushed chilli flakes and simmer 2 minutes, then add Parmesan and let cook 2 minutes more. Return prawns to pan along with parsley and stir until warmed, then add cooked angel hair and toss until completely combined. Garnish with more Parmesan before serving.
How to make garlic butter pasta with shrimp?Directions: 1 In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. 2 Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. 3 Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. ... 4 Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside. More items...