SIMPLE SPAGHETTI WITH ROSEMARY & GARLIC
If you aren't lucky enough to grow rosemary or have a neighbour who does, feel free to leave it out or substitute in any other herbs you happen to have access to. If all else fails, a little dried chilli will make a different but delicious alternative.
Provided by jules clancy
Categories main course
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Cook pasta according to the packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium. Add rosemary & garlic and fry until garlic is golden and the rosemary has gone crispy. Remove from the heat.
- When the pasta is cooked, scoop up a mug full of cooking water then drain the pasta well. Return drained pasta to the hot saucepan and add the flavoured oil. Toss, taste and season well. Serve hot.
ROSEMARY-GARLIC PASTA PRIMAVERA
This pasta dish is like dinnertime magic: It's got veggies, chicken and tons of flavor. Plus it appears on the table in just 20 minutes!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. or until no longer pink. Add next 3 ingredients; cook and stir 4 min. or until chicken is done.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture in skillet along with the cheese; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 25 g
Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic, and plenty of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Chop the garlic so that some is minced and some is larger pieces. You can substitute 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend for the fresh herbs.
Provided by Greg
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in oil on low heat, just hot enough to make the garlic sizzle; about 10 to 15 minutes. Season with basil, oregano, parsley, and crushed red pepper, and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with garlic and herb mixture, and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378 calories, Carbohydrate 44.3 g, Cholesterol 8.8 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 158.1 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PASTA
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions (if dried usually 8 - 11 minutes).
- While the pasta is cooking, get a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic and finely chopped rosemary, season with a little salt and pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until the garlic is slightly golden in colour.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan, mix the pasta, garlic and rosemary well until all pasta is well coated.
- Add a tablespoon of butter, quick stir again, serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.1, Fat 17.9, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 6.1, Sodium 20.2, Carbohydrate 80.5, Fiber 11.1, Protein 7.7
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS, ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
- Follow the Pasta with Tender Vegetables recipe, adding rosemary to the Sauteed mushrooms and parsley when tossing the pasta.
ROSEMARY SHRIMP WITH SPAGHETTI
I came up with this recipe on a busy weeknight when I was pressed for time. Now it's my go-to dish whenever I need a quick, nutritious meal. Serve this with garlic bread so you can scoop every last bit of goodness off your plate! -Candace Havely, Sterling, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp, garlic and rosemary; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in spinach; cook, covered, until slightly wilted., Add spaghetti, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to combine, adding reserved pasta water as desired. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until cheese is softened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 142mg cholesterol, Sodium 366mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TOMATO AND ROSEMARY PASTA
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion and garlic until tender. Mix in mushrooms, green bell pepper, and tomatoes. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir in tomato paste and beef broth. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix the flour into the sauce to thicken. Serve sauce over the cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.4 calories, Carbohydrate 58 g, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 11.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 1046.4 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
SPAGHETTI WITH TRUFFLE OIL, GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
This looked SO good when I saw it at epicurean.com that I knew it had to be MINE, all MINE! (Well, I needed easier access to it, anyway.) I've been on a truffle oil kick lately since I discovered how remarkably delicious it is. Who knew? (Well, lots of people, but I guess they simply forgot to tell me.) ;) Servings adjusted according to course and times are estimated.
Provided by Sandi From CA
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Saute onion-garlic and rosemary in olive oil. Make sure onion is golden-and garlic is not burnt.
- Boil spaghetti in 3 quarts salted water with a touch of milk in the water, as well as a tablespoon of oil.
- When al dente, drain pasta, toss with onion, garlic and rosemary.
- Add parmesan and toss again.
- Drizzle the truffle oil on top of each individual serving. (Ok, now I'm drooling. Must hide this fact from guests.).
- Garnish with fresh chopped rosemary--just a pinch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.4, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 4.4, Sodium 81.9, Carbohydrate 53.9, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 2.8, Protein 11.2
More about "garlic rosemary pasta recipes"
ROSEMARY PASTA IN BUTTER-ROASTED GARLIC SAUCE - TODAY
4.1/5 (179)Author Rori TrovatoCuisine American,ItalianCategory Entrées
- 1. In a large saute pan over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter and add the onions. The butter and onions will slowly cook, becoming deep golden brown after 7 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add the chicken stock and the chopped rosemary. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook until reduced by a third, about 6-8 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a large pot, add 3 quarts of water and about 3 tablespoons salt and bring to a full rolling boil. Add the spaghetti, return to a boil and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain in a colander and add the pasta to the sauce in the pan. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and the Parmesan cheese; mix well until the butter is incorporated. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a big bowl or on 4 individual plates.
LEMON GARLIC ROSEMARY PASTA | THE BLOND COOK
3.5/5 (2)Category PastaCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
PARMESAN GARLIC SPAGHETTI - DAMN DELICIOUS
ROSEMARY LEMON PASTA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
SPAGHETTI WITH PANCETTA AND ROSEMARY
SPICY GARLIC ROSEMARY SHRIMP & PASTA - BIGOVEN.COM
GARLIC ROSEMARY PASTA - COOKEATSHARE
GARLIC-ROSEMARY MUSHROOMS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PASTA AND WHITE BEANS WITH GARLIC-ROSEMARY OIL - SMITTEN KITCHEN
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY INFUSED OLIVE OIL - THE PRODUCE MOMS
PASTA SAUCE WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
GARLIC & ROSEMARY PASTA SAUCE | WHOLE FOODS CO•OP
SPAGHETTI WITH ROSEMARY & LEMON RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ROSEMARY GARLIC LINGUINE WITH CHICKPEAS, ROSEMARY
CREAMY WHITE BEAN PASTA WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
ROSEMARY SHRIMP PASTA - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC PASTA WITH LEMON PANGRATTATO
ITALIAN ROASTED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC POTATOES - A CLASSIC RECIPE TO …
GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
RUSTIC ROSEMARY GARLIC BREAD | CHEW OUT LOUD
ROSEMARY CREAM CHICKEN PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY ROSEMARY GARLIC PARMESAN BISCUITS - SKINNYTASTE
PASTA WITH CHICKPEAS, GARLIC AND ROSEMARY — PASTA GRANNIES
ROSEMARY-GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROSEMARY GARLIC LINGUINE - 16 OZ. - PAPPARDELLE'S PASTA
ROSEMARY GARLIC CHICKEN BURGERS – GIADZY
GARLIC ROSEMARY BREAD RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
1-HOUR ROSEMARY GARLIC DINNER ROLLS RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PASTA WITH CRISPY CHICKPEAS RECIPE - MOTHER
GARLIC ROSEMARY PAN FRIED POTATOES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PASTA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GARLIC ROSEMARY PARMESAN SEASONING RECIPE | SIMPLOT FOODS
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES (60) - COOKPAD
ROSEMARY GARLIC SEASONING RECIPE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
ROSEMARY PASTA IN ROASTED GARLIC SAUCE RECIPE REVIEWS – REDCIPES
SPAGHETTI WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON RECIPE - PUREWOW
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to Cook Pasta with garlic?While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, butter, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is golden brown (about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes). Add lemon juice, rosemary and lemon zest. Stir well and remove from heat.
How do you Cook Pasta with lemon and Rosemary?Add lemon juice, rosemary and lemon zest. Stir well and remove from heat. When pasta has finished cooking, drain in a colander. Return pasta to pot (or a medium serving bowl) and add lemon and rosemary mixture. Toss well to coat evenly.
How do you make the perfect pasta sauce?Drain the pasta and add it to the frying pan, mix the pasta, garlic and rosemary well until all pasta is well coated. Add a tablespoon of butter, quick stir again, serve immediately. “Quick.”
How long to Cook Pasta (and why)?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Cook the pasta as per packet instructions (if dried usually 8 – 11 minutes). While the pasta is cooking, get a large frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the garlic and finely chopped rosemary, season with a little salt and pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until the garlic is slightly golden in colour.