GORGONZOLA PASTA SAUCE
Extremely easy and quick pasta sauce recipe. Use for cooked chicken or shrimp, too. For a lower fat version, substitute half and half for the cream and add a teaspoon of cornstarch for thickening.
Provided by Amy
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In medium saucepan, cook white wine over high heat until reduced by half. Add cream, reduce heat, and cook until reduced by one-third. Add parmesan, gorgonzola and nutmeg. Stir until cheeses melt and sauce is creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.5 calories, Carbohydrate 4.8 g, Cholesterol 134.1 mg, Fat 36.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 22.6 g, Sodium 351.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
- Bring the heavy cream to a full boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, then continue to boil rapidly for 45 to 50 minutes, until thickened like a white sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Off the heat, add the Gorgonzola, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and parsley. Whisk rapidly until the cheeses melt and serve warm. If you must reheat, warm the sauce over low heat until melted, then whisk vigorously until the sauce comes together.
BOW TIES WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE
The name may sound fancy, but this pasta dish is comforting and simple to prepare. Add a mixed green salad to make it a complete meal for any occasion. -Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return to pan. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain., In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, salt and lemon pepper. Add cheese sauce, sausage and spinach to hot pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 475 calories, Fat 24g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 813mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat butter over medium heat and cook garlic until softened but not brown, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add cream and nutmeg and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce is slightly thickened and reduced, about 5 minutes. Add crumbled Gorgonzola and cook, stirring often until the cheese is melted and the sauce has thickened. Stir in the chives.
- 3. Toss the pasta in the sauce and transfer to serving bowls. Serve with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano if desired.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, Gorgonzola cheese, green onion, garlic and pepper. Warm slowly for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the sauce is nice and creamy. This sauce may also be cooked on a cool part of your grill while grilling meat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 28.6 mg, Fat 10.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 115.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "gorgonzola sauce recipes"
GORGONZOLA CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - THE RELUCTANT GOURMET
Cuisine FrenchCategory SaucesServings 6Total Time 15 mins
- Add the cream to a saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Reduce the cream by two-thirds which will take 5 - 8 minutes.
GORGONZOLA SAUCE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
4.7/5 (33)Total Time 17 minsCategory CondimentCalories 223 per serving
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter (or heat the oil). Then, add the shallot and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the cream and increase the heat to medium-high. Simmer rapidly for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and allow the mixture to thicken and reduce slightly. Reduce the heat as necessary to keep from boiling over.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the blue cheese, Parmesan, vinegar, salt, pepper, and chives. Serve and enjoy!
GLUTEN-FREE GORGONZOLA SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (33)Total Time 25 minsCategory SauceCalories 236 per serving See details »
GNOCCHI WITH CREAMY GORGONZOLA SAUCE - RECIPE - …
4.9/5 (7)Servings 2Cuisine ItalianCategory Main Course See details »
STEAK WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.7/5 (24)Total Time 25 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 575 per serving See details »
PASTA WITH GORGONZOLA, A QUICK AND SIMPLE DINNER
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
GRILLED STEAK WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM GORGONZOLA SAUCE ...
Servings 6Total Time 20 mins See details »
RIBEYE WITH GORGONZOLA AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS | HOW TO ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory EntreeCalories 465 per serving See details »
STEAK WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.1/5 (11)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 455 per serving See details »
SPAGHETTI GORGONZOLA - LOVE & GOOD STUFF
5/5 (10)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 1024 per serving
- Heat a thick bottomed or stainless steel pan to medium heat and add the oil and bread crumbs. Toast lightly while stirring for a minute or two.
- Place the pan back on the element and increase the heat to medium high. Add the cream to the pan, allow it to heat up to just below a boil and reduce for a couple of minutes. The cream should thicken slightly. Stir in the nutmeg.
PENNE WITH CREAMY GORGONZOLA SAUCE - INSIDE THE RUSTIC KITCHEN
5/5 (7)Calories 568 per servingCategory Main Course
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Make sure to serve 1/3 pasta water.
- Meanwhile, put the milk and butter in a large deep sided skillet or pan and heat until the butter has melted. Once the butter has melted add the gorgonzola and stir until melted.
- Add the cream and 1 tbsp parmesan with a a good pinch of pepper (around 1 tsp freshly grinded) and a pinch of salt.
- Cook the sauce until the pasta is ready (around 3 minutes) and then add 1/2 cup of pasta water. Add the cooked pasta and toss until evenly coated, serve with an extra grating of parmesan.
GNOCCHI WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE - COOKING WITH NONNA
Servings 4 See details »
10 BEST GORGONZOLA SAUCE WITHOUT CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
5/5 (1) See details »
SPAGHETTI WITH GORGONZOLA RECIPE - LA CUCINA ITALIANA
4/5 (1)Category PastaServings 4Total Time 20 mins See details »
GORGONZOLA PASTA - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
5/5 (2)Calories 719 per servingCategory Dinner See details »
GORGONZOLA SAUCE - KILLER KETO
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs See details »
GORGONZOLA SAUCE - TV CHANNEL | EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
Cuisine ItalianCategory Side-DishServings 12 See details »
PASTA WITH GORGONZOLA SAUCE - SPOONACULAR
23% Category Side DishServings 8Total Time 45 mins See details »
GORGONZOLA MUSSELS - A RECIPE BLOG
Cuisine FrenchEstimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 2Total Time 40 mins See details »
GORGONZOLA SAUCE RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Cuisine EuropeanTotal Time 10 minsServings 6 See details »
RECIPES WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE - GORGONZOLA CHEESE
See details »
GORGONZOLA RECIPES - BBC FOOD
See details »
SAKE GORGONZOLA SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #sauces #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #cheese #dietary #savory-sauces #number-of-servings
You'll also love