CALIFORNIA CHICKEN CASSEROLE
"I love to try new recipes, and this chicken and vegetable combo passed my family's taste test," reports Debbie Kokes of Tabor, South Dakota. "If there are leftovers, I package them for my husband to reheat in the microwave."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in the vegetables, chicken, 1-1/4 cups cheese, pimientos, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. , Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362 calories, Fat 19g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 737mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
CALIFORNIA VEGETABLE BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add frozen vegetables, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; pour over vegetables. Stir crackers and melted butter in another bowl and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 471 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 54.7 mg, Fat 39 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 14.6 g, Sodium 429.2 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
GRANDMA'S CALIFORNIA BLEND VEG CASSEROLE
Grandma used to make this recipe at the holidays. The boys who didn't like vegetables would eat up these cheesie vegetables. this dish is very cheesey you could use 1 cup of each instead of 2 cups of each cheese - - a personal preference. =)
Provided by Candle Lover
Yield 1 full 9x13, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook Vegetables on stove drain when done. -
- Spray 9x13 pan.
- Dumb Vegetables in the 9x13. - I usually sprinkle with pepper and McCormick Season Salt
- Sprinkle both cheeses over vegetables.
- Crush crackers and sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle the melted butter all over the casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 350° oven. or until the cheese has melted and the crackers started to brown.
More about "grandmas california blend veg casserole recipes"
EASY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
Ratings 2Calories 500 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Dice the onion and saute in a skillet with 1 stick of Oleo until translucent, then add other ingredients, except bread crumbs, and stir will.
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLES AND RICE CASSEROLE | …
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE | ADINAPORTER
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLES WITH PARMESAN BREAD CRUMBS ...
Ratings 6Calories 72 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, and cayenne pepper (if using). Mix well.
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - BITZ & GIGGLES
5/5 (2)Calories 449 per servingEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
GRANDMA'S SECRETLY VEGETARIAN RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
Author Kristin SutterEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE | RECIPE | VEGETABLE ...
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
CROCK POT CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLES AND CHEESE RECIPE ...
Servings 12Calories 67 per serving
CALIFORNIA CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET | RECIPE ...
CALIFORNIA CHICKEN CASSEROLE - PAGE 2 OF 2 - GRANDMA'S THINGS
CHEESY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - CHEESE.FOOD.COM ...
CALIFORNIA BLEND CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CALIFORNIA BLEND CASSEROLE RECIPES - YAKCOOK.COM
CALIFORNIA VEGETABLE BLEND RECIPES
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGGIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CALIFORNIA CHICKEN CASSEROLE - GRANDMA'S THINGS
CALIFORNIA BLEND CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CALIFORNIA BLEND RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPES
RECIPES USING CALIFORNIA BLEND VEGETABLES - ALL ...
CALIFORNIA BLEND CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CALIFORNIA BLEND CASSEROLE- TFRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is California Blend vegetable casserole?California Blend Vegetable Casserole. It’s a true medley of veggies and cheesy goodness topped off with a cracker crumb topping. It’s SO good, in fact, you may ignore your main course altogether and go back for seconds on the vegetables. So, this evening, go ahead and party it up Mexican style.
What are the ingredients needed to make a vegetable casserole?Vegetable Casserole Ingredients You Will Need: 1 1 big onion 2 1 can of mushroom soup 3 1 jar Cheez Whiz 4 1 cup of Minute Rice 5 1 package of frozen California blend vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower) 6 2 sticks Oleo (or butter) 7 1 cup bread crumbs More ...
What are California Blend vegetables made of?California blend vegetables are a combination of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots. Can you use frozen California Blend vegetables? While fresh is always best for taste and texture, you can use frozen vegetables, if needed. Other Recipes to Try
How to make a cheesy vegetable casserole in 30 minutes?A cheesy vegetable casserole that’s packed with flavor and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 13×9″ baking pan with nonstick spray. In a large bowl mix the onions, butter, mayo, sour cream, salt and garlic pepper. Add the vegetables and mix until well coated.