EVERYTHING-SPICED PIGS-IN-A-BLANKET WITH CHERRY PEPPER RELISH AND HORSERADISH HONEY MUSTARD
- For the relish: Add the cherry peppers, garlic, honey, cider vinegar, olive oil and salt to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to combine. (Makes 2 cups.)
- For the mustard: Add the whole-grain mustard, yellow mustard, honey and horseradish to a small bowl. Stir to combine. (Makes 2 cups.)
- For the everything spice: Add the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Stir to combine. (Makes 1 cup.)
- For the pigs-in-a-blanket: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each piece of puff pastry in half, and roll each half around a sausage link, using a bit of egg wash to adhere. Place the piggies seam-side down, brush with egg wash, and sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of the everything spice. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden and puffy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the pigs-in-a-blanket with the cherry pepper relish and horseradish honey mustard.
GRILLED BOUDIN WITH ONIONS, PEPPERS, AND MUSHROOMS
Once you grill boudin, you'll never boil it again. Grilling gives it a slightly smoky flavor and really brings out the flavor inside. The seasoned veggies are cooked alongside it and done at the exact same time.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Sausage
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, and seafood seasoning in a large bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Set aside while you preheat the grill.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place boudin directly on the grate. Place vegetable mixture in a grill basket. Grill for 5 minutes. Turn boudin over, stir the vegetables, and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sausage reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 5 minutes more.
- Place boudin in hot dog buns, top with mustard, and serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.9 calories, Carbohydrate 44.8 g, Cholesterol 18.8 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 13.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 801 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
Provided by Amanda Freitag
Yield 2 sandwiches, plus extra pickled cabbage and aji amarillo sauce
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For the pickled cabbage: In a heavy-bottomed saucepot, heat the vinegar, sugar, salt, peppercorns and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook, whisking, until the sugar and salt dissolve. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the cooled pickling mixture, then pour over the shaved cabbage in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes for even pickling.
- For the aji amarillo sauce: Add the aji amarillo paste, vinegar and onion to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, add the mayonnaise and mix until combined. Fold in the diced pickles.
- For the Reuben: Place 2 slices of the rye bread on a work surface and layer each slice of bread with 2 slices Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup of the pickled cabbage, 1 cup of the pulled pork, 1/4 cup of the aji amarillo sauce and 2 more slices of Swiss cheese. Top with the remaining 2 rye slices.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat. Melt the butter on the griddle, then add the composed sandwiches and toast for about 3 minutes. Flip and toast the other side until the meat is heated through and the cheese is melted, another 3 minutes.
Provided by Amanda Freitag
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Add the panko, milk, cilantro, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Dijon mustard, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, garlic, green onions, eggs, Spanish onion and red bell pepper to a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the beef and mix until incorporated, being careful not to overwork. Put the meat mixture in a loaf pan set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until it registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, 60 to 75 minutes. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with smashed red potatoes, green onions and sour cream.
- In a champagne flute, add the bourbon, orange liqueur, orange juice and a few dashes of bitters. Top with champagne and garnish with an orange twist.
KAJUN KALACHES WITH HOT TAILS SMOKED SAUSAGE AND CREOLE HONEY MUSTARD
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat a grill for cooking over medium-high heat.
- Grill the sausages on all sides until nice grill marks appear, about 8 minutes total. Let cool until cool enough to handle, then cut each sausage into 2-inch slices.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent dough and cut each triangle in half. Sprinkle the widest edge of the triangle with a bit of jalapeño, about 2 teaspoons of cheese and the grilled sausage. Roll up and place on the prepared sheet tray. Repeat with the remaining dough, jalapeño, cheese and sausages.
- Brush the outsides of the kalaches with the melted butter and sprinkle with everything seasoning. Bake until the cheese is melted and the dough is golden brown, about 12 minutes. Serve with Creole honey mustard.
- Mix the poppy seeds, salt, sesame seeds, dried garlic and dried onion together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Mix the honey and mustard together until combined.
CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE
- In a food processor or blender, process the egg, mustard and vinegar until blended. With the motor running, slowly pour the oil through the feed tube in a steady stream and process until emulsified. Add the parsley, honey, salt and cayenne and pulse to blend. Transfer to an airtight container and
More about "grilled boudin and creole mustard recipes"
SHRIMP AND GRITS RECIPE | AMANDA FREITAG | FOOD NETWORK
Author Amanda FreitagSteps 3Difficulty Easy
RECIPE FOR COOKING BOUDIN SAUSAGE | DANDK ORGANIZER
BOUDIN SAUSAGE RECIPES | DANDK ORGANIZER
BOUDIN BALLS DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GRILLED ANDOUILLE WITH GRILLED PEPPER RELISH - LOUISIANA COOKIN
CREOLE MUSTARD - THE SPRUCE EATS
BOUDIN (BOUDAIN) RECIPE, A PORK AND RICE CAJUN SAUSAGE
GRILLED HOMEMADE CAJUN BOUDIN SAUSAGE IN A SANDWICH - KAMADO …
RECIPES USING BOUDIN SAUSAGE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
DEER BOUDIN RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
HOMEMADE BOUDIN SAUSAGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HOW TO SERVE BOUDIN (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
CREOLE MUSTARD - THE DARING GOURMET
FRIED BOUDIN BALLS - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED SHRIMP BOUDIN WITH CRISPY MIRLITONS AND A CLASSIC …
BOUDIN SAUSAGE – EVERYDAY CREOLE
TOP 44 BOUDIN SOUP RECIPE RECIPES
CREOLE MUSTARD RECIPE? - RESTAURANTS - NEW ORLEANS - CHOWHOUND
HOMEMADE TRADITIONAL LOUISIANA CAJUN BOUDIN SAUSAGE - PORK …
GONOLA RECIPES AT HOME: EMERIL’S BOUDIN BALLS WITH CREOLE …
RECIPES CONTAINING BOUDIN SAUSAGE | DEPORECIPE.CO
RECIPES USING BOUDIN SAUSAGE | BRYONT BLOG
BOUDIN BALLS - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
BOUDIN EGG ROLLS - CREOLECAJUNCHEF.COM
BOUDIN SAUSAGE RECIPE | DANDK ORGANIZER
BOUDIN SAUSAGE RECIPES USING - BESTO BLOG
CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
CREOLE MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
LOUISIANA CRAWFISH BOUDIN SERVED WITH CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE
GRILLED BOUDIN - MENU - ANGELINE'S LOUISIANA KITCHEN - YELP
CREOLE MUSTARD HOLLANDAISE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST TRADITIONAL CAJUN AND CREOLE RECIPES FROM NEW ORLEANS
TEXAS ROADHOUSE CREOLE MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
BOUDIN RECIPE | CAJUN RECIPES, CAJUN CREOLE RECIPES, CAJUN DISHES
HOW TO GRILL BOUDIN SAUSAGE - LIVESTRONG.COM
RECIPES WITH BOUDIN SAUSAGE | BESTO BLOG
BOUDIN SAUSAGE RECIPE | HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPES, SAUSAGE
MUSTARD (CONDIMENT) - WIKIPEDIA
BOUDIN BALLS (FRIED CAJUN APPETIZERS) - KEVIN IS COOKING
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love