GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC POTATO PACKS
Chives, garlic salt and Parmesan give great taste to grilled potatoes that are ready to eat in 30 minutes!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut one 14x12-inch piece of heavy-duty foil. Spray one side generously with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, pour oil over potato pieces; toss to coat. Add chives and garlic salt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on center of sprayed side of foil piece. Fold foil over potatoes so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packet over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 310 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED CHEESY LOADED POTATOES
This recipe is sponsored by Cabot Creamery Co-operative. This dish satisfies your craving for a fully loaded baked potato yet doesn't require turning on the oven. It's got all your favorite fixings -- cheese, bacon and sour cream -- but is cooked entirely on the grill!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Prepare a grill for direct and indirect heat: For gas grills (with 3 or more burners), turn all the burners to medium-high heat; after about 15 minutes, turn off one of the side burners and turn the remaining burners down to medium. For charcoal grills, bank one chimney starter-full of lit and ashed-over charcoal briquettes to one side of the grill. Set up a drip pan on the other side to avoid flare-ups. (Be sure to consult the grill manufacturer's guide for best results.)
- Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet on direct heat and add the bacon; cook, stirring often, until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel lined plate; set aside.
- Add the potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir to coat with the bacon fat, then move to indirect heat and cover the grill. Cook, uncovering the grill and stirring every 5 minutes, until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the Cheddar and move back to direct heat. Cook, uncovered, until the potato bottoms are golden and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes, depending on the heat of your grill. Let cool for 10 minutes, then dot with the sour cream and sprinkle with the scallions and reserved bacon.
GRILLED POTATO PACKETS
Potatoes require a little extra time on the grill, so remember to give these pouches first dibs on the flames. -Anna Bjornn, Rexburg, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with green onions, bacon, salt and pepper. Place half of the mixture on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square); dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Fold foil over potato mixture and crimp edges to seal. Repeat to make a second packet., Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-23 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Remove from grill., Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Grill opened packets, covered, 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 388mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GRILLED CHEESY POTATO PACK
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Spray 1 (18x13-inch) sheet of heavy-duty foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes on center of foil. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil over potatoes so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packet on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 30 minutes, turning once. Carefully open packet; sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Cover loosely; let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
This takes only minutes to make and is perfect to throw on the grill just before serving dinner. I like to make this with different cheeses, such as Parmesan or Gruyere, or whatever I happen to have on hand. Keep an eye on it constantly, as it tends to burn easily!
Provided by France C
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread butter mixture over 1 side of each bread and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce grill heat to low and place bread, butter-side down, onto grill. Cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes, moving bread around every 15 to 20 seconds and watching for flare-ups.
- Turn bread over and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Close grill and cook until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet, cut each bread into quarters, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 32.3 mg, Fat 10.3 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 9.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 351.4 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
GRILLED GARLIC POTATOES
This grilled potato recipe is so moist and delicious. It goes great with any meal or on its own, but my favorite is with steak. The cheese tops it off perfectly. Add mushrooms and carrots for an excellent variation. Delicious with sour cream on the side.
Provided by kelly
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Arrange potato slices, separated by onion and butter slices, on a large piece of aluminum foil. Top with garlic, and season with parsley, salt, and pepper. Tightly seal potatoes in the foil.
- Place on the preheated grill, and cook 20 minutes, turning once, or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Cheddar cheese, reseal foil packets, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479.8 calories, Carbohydrate 60.5 g, Cholesterol 59.1 mg, Fat 20.4 g, Fiber 7.7 g, Protein 15.7 g, SaturatedFat 12.8 g, Sodium 296.7 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
GRILLED CHEESY POTATOES
When you're grilling a main course, toss this side dish on as well...you'll be glad you did! The rich red potatoes are wonderful with many different meats.-Ms. Julie McQuiston, Bradenton, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place potatoes and 3 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until almost tender; drain., In a large bowl, combine the cheese and onion. Stir in the potatoes. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). , Combine the Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, pepper and remaining water; sprinkle over potatoes. Dot with butter. , Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Fat 16g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 906mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
CHEESY POTATOES AND ONIONS FOR THE GRILL
You can make these in a large heavy disposable foil pan or wrapped in heavy-duty foil and can also be cooked in the oven, you may adjust the amount of cheeses to taste
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prepare a 20 x 20-inch piece of heavy-duty foil or a 13 x 9-inch disposable foil pan (I prefer to make these in a pan).
- Generously spray the inside of the foil or pan with cooking spray.
- Toss the potatoes with sliced onions and Parmesan cheese (if using) then place on top and in the middle part of the foil, or place into the foil pan.
- Sprinkle the butter cubes over the potatoes.
- In a bowl combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder; sprinkle over the potatoes and onions.
- Slightly wrap up the ends of the foil then drizzle the broth over the top of the mixture.
- Seal up the foil completely.
- Make one or two very small pin-holes in the top of the foil to allow heat to escape (or cover the foil pan tightly with a sheet of foil, then make a small hole/s in the top of the foil).
- Place the foil packet or foil pan on the grill, cover with the grilling lid and cook for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505.1, Fat 23.7, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 66.7, Sodium 504.8, Carbohydrate 60.7, Fiber 7.8, Sugar 4.4, Protein 14.7
CHEESY POTATO BACON PACKETS FOR THE GRILL
I have been making these for years, it's a family favorite! all ingredients are wrapped in a foil pouch then grilled for about 30-40 minutes, add in some cooked cubed ham for a complete meal, you could even make the packets well in advance then refrigerate until ready to grill :) Make certain to use only large heavy-duty foil for this and spray the inside of the foil generously!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Divide the sliced potatoes and onions equally between two pieces (about 18-inches each) heavy-duty foil, that has been sprayed liberally with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder; tossing lightly with hands to coat with seasonings.
- In a bowl combine grated cheddar mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; divide and sprinkle over the potatoes and onions.
- Divide/top with bacon and butter cubes.
- Bring opposite ends of the foil together over filling and fold down several times.
- Fold unsealed ends toward filling and crimp tightly (making a sealed packet, you may poke a small hole on top of the packet to let steam escape).
- At this point to you may refrigerate for a few hours until ready to grill.
- Place on grill over medium heat for about 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove from grill, carefully open the packets (be careful these packets have lots of steam inside, so open with care!) and sprinkle with more grated cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 629.7, Fat 31.1, SaturatedFat 17.2, Cholesterol 80.8, Sodium 577.1, Carbohydrate 68.9, Fiber 8.7, Sugar 4.8, Protein 20.8
More about "grilled cheesy garlic potato packs recipes"
GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC POTATO PACKETS - SWEET & SAVORY
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 555 per serving
GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC POTATO PACKETS
RECIPE: CHEESY GRILLED POTATO PACKETS - KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GRILLED CHEESY GARLIC POTATOES - THE COOKIN CHICKS
5/5 (2)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
PARMESAN GARLIC GRILLED POTATOES | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESY GRILLED SKILLET POTATOES WITH BACON AND HERBS
10 BEST CHEESY GARLIC MASHED POTATOES RECIPES
BEST CAMPFIRE POTATOES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
10 BEST FOIL PACKETS RECIPES – FOIL PACK RECIPES
CHEESY SAUSAGE POTATO FOIL PACKETS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED VEGETABLE FOIL PACKS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEESY BACON POTATO FOIL PACKETS RECIPE | EASY GRILLED …
GARLIC BUTTER STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKS RECIPE
PARMESAN GARLIC POTATO FOIL PACKETS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHEESY GRILLED POTATOES WITH BACON + VIDEO - THE …
10 BEST CHEESY GARLIC BAKED POTATOES RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED HERBED POTATO PACKETS | CTV NEWS
15+ EASY FOIL PACKET RECIPES - WHAT TO COOK IN FOIL PACKETS - KITCHN
CHEESY RANCH FOIL GRILLED POTATOES - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
20+ GRILL FOIL PACKET DINNERS THAT MAKE CLEANUP A BREEZE
FOIL PACK GARLIC STEAK, POTATOES & VEGGIES | GIMME DELICIOUS
CHEESY POTATO PACKETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHEESY POTATO FOIL PACKETS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
GRILLED CHEESY LOADED POTATOES - CABOT CREAMERY
CREAMY GARLIC POTATO PACKETS - THE COUNTRY COOK
EASY CHEESY GARLIC SCALLOPED POTATOES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPES | PIT BOSS® GRILLS
CHEDDAR BACON POTATO PACKETS - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO FOIL PACKETS
GARLIC FINGERLING POTATOES (ROASTED OR GRILLED!) | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
GRILLED BBQ PORK POTATO PACKETS - THE COUNTRY COOK
FOIL PACKET GARLIC POTATOES - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
BAKED OR GRILLED CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON (VIDEO COMING!)
GARLIC STEAK AND POTATO FOIL PACKS - BIGOVEN.COM
GRILLED POTATO PACKETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GRILLED CHEESY SAUSAGE POTATO FOIL PACKETS | 12 TOMATOES
BEST MELTY LOADED POTATO FOIL PACKS RECIPE - DELISH
GRILLED POTATO PACKETS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
You'll also love