GRILLED CHILI-LIME SALMON
- In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except salmon. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to marinate, turning bag once or twice.
- Meanwhile, heat gas or charcoal grill. When grill is heated, carefully oil grill rack. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 10 to 14 minutes, without turning, until fish flakes easily with fork. If desired, garnish with fresh lime slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED SALMON WITH CHILI-LIME SAUCE
We just love salmon and really enjoyed this recipe for it, which was adapted from Quick & Easy Vietnamese. You can sub another meaty fish, if you wish, such as tuna or halibut.
Provided by GaylaJ
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- To marinate the fish, combine the oil, ginger, garlic, shallots, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved and everything is mixed well.
- Place the salmon fillets in the bowl and turn to coat with the marinade (or put the salmon in a zip lock bag, add the marinade, squeeze out air, and seal).
- Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- To prepare the sauce, combine all ingredients listed for the sauce in a small bowl; stir to dissolve the sugar and mix everything well.
- To cook the fish, build a hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
- Place the fish carefully on the grill for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fish and how well you like it done.
- Transfer to a serving platter alongside the Chili-Lime Sauce and serve hot or warm.
- Note: To bake in the oven, preheat oven to 375F and bake for about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377.4, Fat 15.7, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 98.5, Sodium 2852.4, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 14.2, Protein 40.4
CHILI-LIME GRILLED SALMON
Haven't tried this yet -- but it sounds like it would be bursting with flavor. I'm sure the fresh lime juice really highlights all the wonderful spices which were rubbed on the salmon.
Provided by Bobbie
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combime all ingredients except salmon and lime wedges; mix well. Spread mixture over salmon.
- Place salmon on grill, skin side down on a gas grill over medium heat or on a charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Do not turn salmon.
- Serve salmon with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 77.4, Sodium 129.5, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 34.6
LIME-MARINATED GRILLED SALMON
The fresh lime juice and mustard add a nice tang to this moist and flaky grilled salmon. I came up with this marinade after tasting something similar at a friend's house and it is now one of our favorite ways to do fish. You may also use other firm fish steaks instead of salmon; halibut, tuna and swordfish all work well.
Provided by whodunitrdr
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, mustard, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon steaks, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Remove the salmon from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes per side depending on thickness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.4 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 83.7 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 29.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 144.1 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
GRILLED SALMON WITH CHILLI GLAZE & LIME CRèME FRAîCHE
- Blacken the whole garlic and the onion slices on all sides in a large, dry non-stick frying pan. Remove, cool briefly, then peel the garlic cloves. Soak the ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 mins, drain, then place in a blender with the sugar, cider vinegar, garlic, onion and some salt and pepper. Whizz to a smooth sauce.
- Heat the grill. Brush each salmon fillet liberally with the sauce and save any remaining. Grill for 8 mins. Meanwhile, mix the lime zest with the crème fraîche. Serve the fish with extra chilli sauce, a dollop of the crème fraîche and lime wedges for squeezing over. Sprinkle with coriander, if you like, and serve with green beans or rice and a salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 529 calories, Fat 37 grams fat, SaturatedFat 16 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 32 grams protein, Sodium 0.22 milligram of sodium
SALMON WITH CHILLI & LIME BUTTER
This speedy midweek supper is low in fat but big on flavour. Ready in just 20 minutes, the chilli, lime zest, spring onions and coriander give it Thai appeal
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Tip the butter in the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to sizzle in the butter for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime butter over the salmon. Scatter with the coriander and serve with boiled rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Protein 29 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
CHILI-LIME GRILLED SALMON
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except salmon and lime wedges. Spread mixture over flesh-side of salmon.
- When grill is heated, place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 15 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (do not turn salmon). Serve salmon with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 105 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "grilled chili lime salmon recipes"
BEST SWEET CHILI-LIME GRILLED SALMON RECIPE - DELISH.COM
5/5 (3)Category Dinner, Main DishServings 4Total Time 3 hrs 20 mins
GRILLED GARLIC LIME SHRIMP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON – LOVE, FOOD & BEER
GRILLED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE: A SOCKEYE SALMON RECIPE
GRILLED HONEY LIME SALMON - THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED CHILI LIME SALMON - BIGOVEN.COM
CHILI-TEQUILA SALMON STEAKS WITH GRILLED SALSA RECIPE
CHILI LIME SALMON | THE BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE | LOW ...
THE EASIEST SPICY LIME GRILLED SALMON - LIFE AS A STRAWBERRY
GRILLED CHILI-LIME SALMON | RECIPES, SEAFOOD RECIPES, BBQ ...
CHILI LIME BAKED SALMON RECIPE - FOX AND BRIAR
BEST SWEET CHILLI-LIME GRILLED SALMON RECIPE - DELISH.COM
GRILLED CHILE SALMON WITH LIME CREMA - GREATIST.COM
CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SWEET CHILI-LIME GRILLED SALMON | PUNCHFORK
GRILLED CHILI-LIME SALMON RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
PALEO CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA ...
HONEY CHILI LIME GLAZED SALMON - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
GRILLED SALMON WITH CHILI-LIME SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED CHILI-LIME SALMON RECIPE
CHILI LIME FILLETS QUORN RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON WITH AVOCADO CORN SALSA (TIPS ...
CHILI LIME SEASONING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON RECIPE
GRILLED SALMON WITH LIME, SWEET CORN + FRESNO CHILI BUTTER ...
GRILLED CHILI-LIME SALMON | RUSH SYSTEM
SMOKED CHILI-LIME SALMON WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE MISO SALSA ...
EASY CHILI LIME GRILLED SALMON WITH ... - JOYFUL HEALTHY EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon on the grill with chilli sauce?Brush each salmon fillet liberally with the sauce and save any remaining. Grill for 8 mins. Meanwhile, mix the lime zest with the crème fraîche. Serve the fish with extra chilli sauce, a dollop of the crème fraîche and lime wedges for squeezing over. Sprinkle with coriander, if you like, and serve with green beans or rice and a salad.
How do you cook salmon with chilli and Lime butter?Tip the butter in the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to sizzle in the butter for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime butter over the salmon.
What do you put on a 30 minute grilled salmon?This easy 30 Minute Grilled Salmon is rubbed with a chili lime spice blend, grilled to perfection then topped with a creamy Mango Avocado Salsa. A healthy summer recipe that makes the perfect family dinner! To a medium bowl add diced mango, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, red wine vinegar, lime juice and salt.
How do you cook salmon on a Weber grill?Start by patting the salmon dry. Rub the chili powder and lime zest onto your salmon (or swap it for Trader Joe’s Chili Lime seasoning !). Next, heat up the grill, making sure that the grill plates are clean (so that your fish doesn’t stick to the plates), and you’re almost ready! Set the fish grill.