SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACK
- Heat grill to high. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12" long.
- Grill sausages until charred, 3 minutes per side, then divide among foil. Top with peppers and onions and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over the sausage and peppers mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal closed.
- Grill until peppers and onions are tender and sausage is cooked, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
SAUSAGE AND PEPPER PACKETS
Fold butterflied Italian sausage and bell peppers into a foil pouch and toss it on the grill for an easy meal.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Lay two 18-inch-long sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on a flat surface.
- Cut a long lengthwise slit in each sausage about two-thirds of the way through and flatten gently so it opens like a book. Divide the sausages between the 2 pieces of foil. Toss the peppers and onions with the oil, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and divide evenly between the foil pieces.
- Fold and seal the edges of each packet. Grill 17 to 20 minutes; the sausages will be charred with grill marks on the bottom and the vegetables will be tender. Carefully open the packets, watching for the escaping steam. If necessary, throw the packets back on the grill, unsealed, for a few more minutes. Garnish with the parsley.
FOIL-PACKET POTATOES AND SAUSAGE
My family enjoys camping and cooking over a fire. These hearty foil-packet potatoes turn out beautifully over a campfire, on the grill or in the oven at home. We sometimes leave out the sausage and serve the potatoes as a side dish. Either way, it's so easy, and the spuds can be served right from the foil pouch for easy cleanup. The recipe also tastes amazing when cooked in a Dutch oven. -Julie Koets, Elkhart, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare campfire or grill for medium heat. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with sausage, bacon, onion, parsley, salts and pepper. , Divide mixture among eight 18x12-in. pieces of heavy-duty nonstick foil, placing food on dull side of foil. Fold foil around potato mixture, sealing tightly. , Place packets over campfire or grill; cook 15 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calories, Fat 25g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 1181mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
POTATO-SAUSAGE FOIL PACKS
We had these smoky campfire bundles at a friend's house for dinner and loved the simplicity of this great summer meal. Now we often make it for summer weeknight dinners. -Alissa Keith, Forest, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut peppers into 1-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Toss with the next 7 ingredients. Divide mixture among 4 double thicknesses of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly., Grill, covered, over medium heat until potatoes are tender, 30-35 minutes. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 990mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
More about "grilled sausage and pepper foil packets recipes"
SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKS - WIDE OPEN EATS
SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKETS - DAMN DELICIOUS
SAUSAGE, POTATO AND GREEN BEAN FOIL PACKETS - DAMN …
FOIL PACKET ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS | COOK SMARTS
EASY SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKS - DAD WITH A PAN
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 2Total Time 20 mins
- In a 18"x18" square (or thereabouts) of tin foil place your peppers and onions in the center along with olive oil and pepper. Repeat until you have the amount of foil packs desired.
- Take the sausage links off the grill and place 2 in each foil pack. Wrap the foil packs up, and place back on the grill. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKETS | YELLOW BLISS ROAD
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 35 minsCategory MainCalories 478 per serving
- Take two pieces of aluminum foil about 12"x20" and spread 1 tbsp of olive oil in the middle on each.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of beer or broth on each set of sausages. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each set of sausages. Mix everything around to make sure it's fully coated.
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKETS WITH LITTLE POTATOES
3.7/5 (271)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main
SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, ONIONS, & POTATOES FOIL PACKETS
SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE FOIL PACKETS WITH POTATOES (GRILLED OR BAKED)
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKETS ON THE GRILL
FOIL PACKET GRILLED VEGETABLES RECIPE » CAMPFIRE FOODIE
SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKETS | RECIPES | FUSTINI'S OILS AND …
SAUSAGE POTATO FOIL PACKETS – MODERN HONEY
FOIL PACK GRILLED ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS - UNCLE CHARLEY'S
SAUSAGE, PEPPER & POTATO PACKETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
TIMOTHY HOLLINGSWORTH'S GRILLED SAUSAGE, PEPPERS & POTATO FOIL …
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKS - DAD WITH A PAN | RECIPE ...
GRILLED ITALIAN SAUSAGE SANDWICHES WITH PEPPER-ONION FOIL PACKS
CAMP RECIPE: FOIL PACKET SAUSAGES WITH PEPPERS - SOUTHERN KITCHEN
GRILLED SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKETS | BUSH COOKING
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE FOIL PACKETS
FOIL PACK ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS - THE SEASONED MOM
FOIL PACKET CHEESY SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS | REYNOLDS BRANDS
VEGETABLE & SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS WITH POTATOES AND CORN
BEST SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACK RECIPE - DELISH.COM
FOIL PACKET RECIPES FOR GRILL
GRILLED PIEROGIES AND SAUSAGE FOIL PACKET DINNER RECIPE - KITCHN
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKETS – RECIPES NETWORK
POTATO AND SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - SAVORY NOTHINGS
GRILLED SAUSAGE FOIL PACKS • DOMESTIC SUPERHERO
SAUSAGE & POTATO FOIL PACKS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS FOIL PACKETS | RECIPE | EASY GRILLING ...
SAUSAGE PACKETS FOR THE GRILL YOU MUST MAKE - GOOD CHEAP EATS
FOIL PACKET CHEESY SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND VEGGIE FOIL PACKETS - THE FARMWIFE COOKS
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKET MEAL - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
KETO SAUSAGE AND PEPPER FOIL PACKETS WITH CAULIFLOWER
20 BEST GRILL FOIL PACKET RECIPES - GO MONEY MOM
GRILLED CHICKEN SAUSAGE FOIL PACKETS - CATZ IN THE KITCHEN
GRILLED SAUSAGE AND VEGGIE FOIL PACKETS | EASY SUMMER COOK-OUT …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook sausages and peppers in foil?Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12" long. Grill sausages until charred, 3 minutes per side, then divide among foil. Top with peppers and onions and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Fold foil packets crosswise over the sausage and peppers mixture to completely cover the food.
How do I make the best grilled sausage packets?My secret to making the best grilled sausage foil packs is to melt some butter with garlic and/or herbs and then brush it on the foil and brush it on the vegetables before grilling. This little addition doesn't take long but makes a big difference in flavor. It's my tin foil packet recipe secret tip! What type of foil do I use for these packets?
How to cook Italian sausage on the grill?Top with peppers and onions and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Fold foil packets crosswise over the sausage and peppers mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal closed. Grill until peppers and onions are tender and sausage is cooked, 13 to 15 minutes.
How do you cook sausages on a Weber grill?Bringing the short sides of the foil together, fold the seams together twice and then tuck the ends in and up to seal. Put the foil packets on the grill and grill, 17 to 20 minutes. Open the foil, being careful of steam; the sausages will be charred and have grill marks on the bottom and the vegetables will be tender.