GRILLED SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA
A wonderful creamy pasta in a delicious wine sauce, loaded with grilled shrimp and chicken. This recipe is similar to that of a famous steakhouse which shall remain anonymous! Don't be a 'chicken' - try it!
Provided by Joyce
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, mix together the poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper, white pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Divide spice mixture in half.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over low heat. Slowly stir in cream and milk, and 1/2 of spice mixture. Continue cooking over low heat, stirring frequently, until slightly reduced and thickened to desired sauce consistency. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Carefully stir in wine and remaining spice mixture. Place chicken breasts in the skillet, and cook for 16 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly opaque. Serve each chicken breast on a bed of linguine topped with grilled shrimp. Ladle generously with cream sauce. Garnish with Romano cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 936.6 calories, Carbohydrate 88.5 g, Cholesterol 257 mg, Fat 39.2 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 53.2 g, SaturatedFat 20.6 g, Sodium 307 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
CHICKEN & SHRIMP FETTUCCINE
Saucy and special, this hearty pasta works as well for Wednesday night as it does for a Saturday dinner with company. You'll love the rich combination of bacon, chicken, shrimp and fresh baby spinach. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings., In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm., Add the tomatoes, spinach, cream, sage and 1/4 cup cheese to the skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened and spinach is wilted. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet. Stir in the chicken and shrimp; heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with bacon and remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483 calories, Fat 23g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 169mg cholesterol, Sodium 601mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND SHRIMP
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions,drain and keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, coat a large skillet with the cooking spray.
- (add oil if necessary when cooking) Heat over med heat.
- Add green onions and garlic.
- Stir fry for 1 minute and remove from pan.
- Add squash to skillet.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet peppers to the skillet and stir fry 2 minutes more or until veggies are crisp tender.
- Remove veggies from skillet.
- Add chicken and shrimp to the skillet.
- Stir fry 2 or 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and shrimp is opaque.
- Push chicken and meat from the center of the skillet.
- Stir the sauce and add to the center of the pan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Return veggies to the skillet.
- Stir all the ingredients together to coat with the sauce.
- Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until heated through.
- Serve hot chicken and shrimp mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
SHRIMP PASTA WITH GRILLED ASPARAGUS
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until still very firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain, reserving 2/3 cup of the pasta cooking water. Keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, remove 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from lemon.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add linguine, the reserved pasta cooking water, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Cook just until pasta is tender and most of the water is absorbed, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes. Add lemon juice, chicken broth, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and butter. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine shrimp, remaining oil and pepper, and garlic in a medium bowl. Thread shrimp onto four 10-inch skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between pieces. Coat asparagus with cooking spray.
- Grill shrimp skewers and asparagus (place across the grates), covered, until shrimp are opaque and asparagus is crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Cut tips from asparagus; cut stalks into 1-inch pieces. Stir asparagus into linguine mixture; heat through. Serve topped with shrimp skewers, the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.2 g, Cholesterol 191.9 mg, Fat 14.7 g, Fiber 7.7 g, Protein 31.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 405.5 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
SPICY SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA (LIKE CARINO'S)
This is my FAVORITE dish at Johnny Carino's in my town and this is my rendition of the recipe. My husband says it tastes exactly like theirs. I have played around with how much cayenne pepper to put in this dish because the recipe I found originally just said "to taste". For me, one teaspoon is too mild, but two teaspoons is pretty spicy. I'd put some in and do a taste test before you add more. The original recipe was in Denver's Rocky Mountain News, but I have modified it to our tastes, including leaving out the green onion and increasing the amount of the sauce. Also, the original recipe said it served 4, but we have no problem getting 6-8 servings of this. I serve it with a tossed salad and my Recipe #281657.
Provided by Sooz Cooks
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Season and grill the chicken breasts until done. Cool and slice into bite sized pieces.
- Add butter to a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, add the shrimp, sliced chicken, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Saute mixture until shrimp and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the cream, Romano cheese and cayenne pepper. Let cream reduce by half while stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta al dente according to package directions; drain excess water.
- Toss cooked pasta with contents of sauté pan. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 933.7, Fat 59, SaturatedFat 35, Cholesterol 271.6, Sodium 715.6, Carbohydrate 70.1, Fiber 9.7, Sugar 3.9, Protein 34.6
SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA
I think this is my husband's favorite dish. In order to make this dish you will need my Recipe #158535.
Provided by Dav59
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle the chicken filets with Cajun seasoning and cook in 4 Tbsp oil until done. Cut in bite size pieces.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium heat and cook garlic, onion and broccoli for about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and chicken, and set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Make "Thick Bechamel Sauce With Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomatoes" (Recipe #158535).
- Mix together pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce.
- Pour into greased 2 quart baking pan, the pan will be full. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cheddar.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 673.4, Fat 35.9, SaturatedFat 11.6, Cholesterol 169.7, Sodium 509.9, Carbohydrate 49.3, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 2.8, Protein 38
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO WITH GRILLED CHICKEN & SHRIMP RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by Tricia33
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Rinse the chicken and the shrimp, pat dry. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the chicken breast and over the shrimp, season both with garlic salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high. Thread the shrimp onto wooden skewers that have been soaking in water for at least 1 hour. Place the chicken directly over the flame and the shrimp on the top rack of your grill. Grill the shrimp until it is cooked through (they should be pink) and golden brown. Grill the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle. Remove both from grill and allow to cool. Slide or chop the cooked chicken. You can cut the shrimp in half too if you desire. If it's too early to grill, simply season the chicken breast and cut in bite sized pieces and saute in olive oil over medium high heat turning frequently until brown and crispy and cooked through. Then do the same with the shrimp. Shrimp will turn bright pink when finished cooking and only take a few minutes of sauteing on each side. Cook the fettuccine according the package directions. Drain well and set aside. In a medium saucepan, add the butter and melt over medium heat. Whisk in flour, stirring to combine. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in the heavy cream. Allow to come to a slow simmer. Reduce heat to low and add the parmesan cheese. Stir continually, until the cheese has all melted and the sauce has thickened. Add the garlic salt and pepper; stir to combine. Add the chicken and shrimp to the sauce. Pile fettuccine onto a plate or in a bowl, pour sauce over top, and enjoy!
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH FRESH TOMATO SAUCE AND ANGEL HAIR PASTA
Everything except the pasta is done on the grill in this quick and delicious recipe. Shrimp bathe in a yummy marinade while the rest of the ingredients are prepped. Angel hair pasta cooks in about 5 minutes, so have it ready and out of the way, before you go to the grill. Once you get the ingredients outside, things will go very quickly! A Caesar salad and some hot garlic bread would be great sides!
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Gently squeeze ingredients in the bag to combine. Add shrimp. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and move shrimp around in the bag to coat in the marinade. Place in a tray or plate so shrimp are in a single layer. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Place a heat-proof skillet on one side of the grill to heat with the grill. Thread shrimp onto metal skewers.
- Place shrimp skewers onto the hot grate and grill until the shrimp turn white and opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
- Meanwhile, pour 2 teaspoons olive oil into the hot skillet and cook onion, stirring frequently, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in wine and allow to reduce, about 4 minutes. Stir in cream. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked pasta and shrimp to the skillet and stir to combine. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.5 calories, Carbohydrate 38.8 g, Cholesterol 193 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 364.9 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
More about "grilled shrimp and chicken pasta recipes"
CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PASTA | COOKTORIA
4.6/5 (37)Calories 656 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add the pasta to a pot of boiling water with 1 tbsp. of salt, and cook according to the package instructions, until al-dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, chicken, shrimp, and Cajun seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until the chicken and shrimp are just tender and cooked through. Remove the chicken and shrimp from the skillet.
- To the same skillet, add the bell peppers and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes, and remove the vegetables from the skillet.
CHICKEN AND SHRIMP WITH RED PASTA SAUCE RECIPE
4.5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 1132 per serving
10 BEST GRILLED SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHICKEN SHRIMP PENNE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY SHRIMP AND CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA - EV'S EATS
SHRIMP AND CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
A&W DELUXE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
CREAMY SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH CHICKEN - VALENTINA'S CORNER
TOMATO GARLIC PASTA WITH GRILLED SHRIMP - THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS
GRILLED CAJUN SHRIMP PASTA | THE SAUCE ALL THINGS BARBECUE
10 BEST GRILLED GARLIC CHICKEN AND SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
MY FAVORITE RUSTIC PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND CHICKEN
PASTA WITH CHICKEN, STEAK AND SHRIMP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRILLED CHICKEN AND SHRIMP RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
GRILLED SHRIMP PACKETS - RECIPE GIRL®
10 BEST CHICKEN SHRIMP GARLIC PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CAJUN GRILLED CHICKEN PASTA - COOKING CLASSY
72 EASY AND TASTY SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
GRILLED SHRIMP AND SPINACH SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON PASTA WITH GRILLED SHRIMP | ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
SPICY PASTA WITH GRILLED SHRIMP • SALT & LAVENDER
10 BEST CHICKEN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED LARGE SHRIMP RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED ASPARAGUS & SHRIMP WITH PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
GRILLED SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA | RECIPE | PORK RIB RECIPES, BBQ …
COOKING CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PAELLA ON THE GRILL | RECIPES, SHRIMP …
TOP-RATED GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GARLIC GRILLED SHRIMP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PASTA BAKE - COOKED BY JULIE
THE BEST EVER CAJUN CHICKEN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE PASTA RECIPE
CREAMY PAN-FRIED SHRIMP AND CHICKEN PASTA - FRAMED COOKS
GRILLED PESTO SHRIMP WITH PASTA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE QUEENSLAND CHICKEN AND SHRIMP PASTA
35 GRILLED SHRIMP SIDE DISHES - WHAT TO SERVE WITH GRILLED SHRIMP
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH LEMON BASIL PASTA - THE PIONEER WOMAN
LEMON ASPARAGUS PASTA WITH GRILLED CHICKEN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED SHRIMP WITH PESTO - ONCE UPON A CHEF
GRILLED SHRIMP PESTO PASTA - RECIPE RUNNER
GRILLED SHRIMP SEASONING | BEST EASY GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE
OUR 20+ BEST GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
You'll also love