HIDDEN HEART CUPCAKES
Discover the sweet secret to our Hidden Heart Cupcakes recipe. Your guests will be delighted when they find the surprise nestled in Hidden Heart Cupcakes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and food coloring with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 30 min.; cover. Freeze 2 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan. Cut into 24 small hearts with 1-inch cookie cutter.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups (see Tip.) Insert cheesecake heart, point side down, in center of batter in each cup.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until tops of cupcakes are firm. Cool 10 min. Remove from pan to wire racks; cool completely.
- Prepare White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Frosting; spread onto cupcakes. Top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 15 g, Protein 4 g
BROWNIE HEART CUPCAKES
Transform chocolate brownies into decadent cupcakes for a Valentine's Day sweet certain to induce a smile. They're perfect for an office party for 20 or a quiet dinner for two.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Dessert & Treats Recipes Brownie Recipes
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Coat an 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray, line bottom with parchment, then spray parchment.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Place butter and chocolate in a heatproof mixer bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Attach bowl to mixer, add sugar, and whisk on medium-high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Reduce speed to low, and add flour mixture.
- Divide batter among muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Spread remaining batter in square pan. Bake until set but still soft, about 18 minutes. Let cool in tins and pan on wire racks.
- Frost cupcakes with buttercream. Cut out 24 hearts from brownie in pan using a 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cutter. Top each cupcake with a heart.
CHOCOLATE HEART CUPCAKES
In this irresistible Valentine's Day dessert, half the batch is decorated with chocolate hearts stamped out of the cupcakes with a cookie cutter, while the other half is topped with vanilla frosting hearts.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Dessert & Treats Recipes Cupcake Recipes
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with baking cups. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a heatproof bowl, whisk together sugar, cocoa, and chocolate. Whisk in cherry juice.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, then continue to simmer until bubbles recede and solids on bottom of pan begin to turn golden brown, about 6 minutes. Pour into sugar mixture; whisk until well combined and chocolate has melted. Whisk in eggs, then dry ingredients.
- Divide batter evenly among cups. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, 22 to 24 minutes. Let cool in tin 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks and let cool completely. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 12 (this will help create clean cuts).
- Use a 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cutter to remove a 3/4-inch-deep heart from each of 6 cupcakes (removing a bit of additional cake, if desired, to create more room for frosting). Fill a pastry bag fitted with a large, plain round tip (such as Ateco #806) with frosting. Pipe frosting to fill heart cutouts. Pipe 1/4 cup frosting on remaining cupcakes. Top frosted cupcakes with heart cutouts. Cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.
CHOCOLATE HEART CUPCAKES
Show your loved ones how much you care by whipping up a batch of these adorable heart-shaped cupcakes.
Provided by Annalise Sandberg
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 30 regular-size muffin cups. Place 1 marble in each muffin cup between paper baking cup and muffin pan so baking cup takes on heart shape.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill each cup two-thirds full of batter.
- Bake 14 to 15 minutes or until tops of cupcakes bounce back when touched and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed 3 to 4 minutes or until frosting is light and fluffy. Add food color to make desired shade of pink.
- Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes with knife or use decorating bag fitted with plain tip. Top with candy sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 180 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
HAVE A HEART CUPCAKES
Every now and then we all need a little love! Bake up a dozen of these little cakes as a thank-you gift or for Valentine's Day. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Tint 3 tablespoons icing with food coloring; set aside. Frost cupcakes., Using a toothpick, draw a heart into the icing. Following the pattern, gently press licorice into frosting to form heart. , Fill heart with colored sugar. Pipe colored icing onto curved ends of licorice to hold in place.
Nutrition Facts :
BLEEDING HEART CUPCAKES
Provided by Clare Crespo
Categories Cake Berry Dessert Bake Valentine's Day Kid-Friendly Halloween Small Plates
Yield Makes approximately 14-18 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Line cupcake tins with paper liners. Fill the liners two-thirds full with the batter. Place 1 marble or tinfoil ball between each liner and the tin. This will make a dent in your cupcake when it bakes to make it heart-shaped. Bake the cupcakes as directed in the recipe . If you are using marbles, be careful when removing the cupcakes from the tins because the marbles will be very hot.
- 2. With a small paring knife, cut out a circle about the size of a dime in the center of each cupcake, going about two thirds of the way in. Pull the little plug of cake out. Cut off the top of this piece (about 1/2 inch thick) and eat or discard the bottom. Use a teaspoon or a squeeze bottle to fill the hole partway with the strawberry jelly "blood." Put the little cake plug back in. Continue with the rest of the hearts.
- 3. Put one third of the frosting into two separate bowls. Color one bowl of frosting with the red food coloring. Tint the other bowl of the frosting blue. Tint the remaining two thirds pink.
- 4. Frost the cupcakes with the pink frosting. Make it super smooth by dipping a butter or frosting/palette knife in a bowl of hot water and smoothing it over the top. With the pastry bag or a knife, use the red and blue frosting to make veins on the hearts.
SNICKERDOODLE CUPCAKES WITH CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
These cupcakes have a good amount of that cinnamon-sugar flavor that is so sought after in the famous cookie form. They are good both with, and without, the frosting!
Provided by Kim
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 cupcake cups with liners.
- Mix together 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon for cupcakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, salt, and baking soda in another bowl until combined.
- Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add in egg and vanilla and mix an additional 2 minutes. Pour in half of the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Pour in buttermilk and mix until just combined. Add in remaining flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of batter in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon-sugar over the batter. Add another heaped 1 tablespoon of batter on top. Sprinkle with an additional 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat layering in each cupcake liner.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes spring back lightly when touched, 24 to 28 minutes. Allow to cool for several minutes in the pan before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting: Beat butter on high speed until lightened in color, about 2 minutes. Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Add in heavy cream and beat until frosting is light and fluffy, an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Frost cooled cupcakes as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.5 calories, Carbohydrate 48.7 g, Cholesterol 56.1 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 147.8 mg
Instead of just plain white cupcakes, I took it a step further and made them special. You can change the colors for any holiday. Shades of green for St. Patrick's Day, pastel colors for Easter, red white and blue for the 4th of July. You get the picture.
Provided by Celeste
Categories Desserts Cakes Cupcake Recipes Holiday
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a standard muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
- Beat the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and egg whites together on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium for 2 minutes, until smooth. Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full with white batter; set aside.
- Stir 4 drops of red food coloring into the remaining bowl of batter to make the batter pink. Stir in the raspberry oil. Pour 1/3 of pink batter into a resealable plastic bag and set aside.
- Mix more food coloring into the remaining bowl of pink batter until it is an orange/red color and pour the batter into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a corner off the bag, stick the open tip into the center of each cup of white batter and squeeze in about two tablespoons of red batter.
- Cut the corner off the bag with the pink batter, stick the open tip into the center of the red batter and squeeze about 1 tablespoon pink batter into each cup.
- Bake the layered cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.6 g, Fat 5.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 148.7 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
MONOGRAM HEART CUPCAKES
Cupcakes crowned with fondant hearts add charm to any party. The hearts are monogrammed with bride-and-groom initials, but you could also make just one initial for a baby shower, or a birthday or going-away party. You can make the hearts (see page 299 for instructions on working with fondant) up to several months in advance; store at room temperature in an airtight container. You will need a small rolling pin, a two-inch heart-shaped cutter, and new, clean rubber stamps with initials, which can be custom- made (see Sources, page 342).
Yield makes 48
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Make fondant hearts: Using a small rolling pin, roll out half the fondant to about 1/8 inch on a work surface lightly dusted with cornstarch. Blot one of the monogram stamps in cornstarch, and quickly but gently press stamp into the fondant. Repeat, blotting stamp each time in cornstarch and leaving about 3 inches between each imprint, until entire surface has been stamped. Cut out hearts by centering and pressing a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter over each imprint. Remove all excess fondant from around the cutout shapes; roll out again, and stamp and cut out more hearts. Repeat with remaining fondant, using the other monogram stamp if making cupcakes for a couple, to make an equal number of hearts with the two stamps.
- Using an offset spatula, carefully transfer fondant hearts to parchment-lined baking sheets; let stand at room temperature until completely dry and firm, about 1 day. Hearts can be stored in an airtight container, between layers of parchment or waxed paper, until ready to use (they will keep for several months).
- Tint buttercream desired shade with gel-paste food color. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a large French star tip (Ateco #867). Pipe frosting onto each cupcake, swirling the tip and releasing pressure as you pull up to form a peak. Cupcakes can be refrigerated, uncovered, up to 1 day.
- To finish, bring cupcakes to room temperature and insert fondant hearts upright into frosting.
More about "heart cupcakes recipes"
MAKE HEART SHAPED CUPCAKES WITH THIS EASY TRICK!
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Mix the Pillsbury Devil’s Food Cake mix and the can of soda together in a bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE HEART-SHAPED CUPCAKES FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HEART CUPCAKE - HOWTOCOOKTHAT : CAKES, DESSERT
HOW TO MAKE HEART SHAPED CUPCAKES WITH GLASS MARBLES
SPRINKLED HEART CUPCAKES TUTORIAL - BEYOND THE BUTTER
SURPRISE INSIDE HEART CUPCAKES - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
EASY HEART VALENTINE CUPCAKES - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
THESE CONVERSATION HEART CUPCAKES WILL WIN OVER YOUR …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
RED HEART CUPCAKES - THE FARM GIRL GABS®
FROM THE HEART CUPCAKES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
HOW TO MAKE HEART SHAPE CUPCAKES - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
VALENTINE HANDMADE HOSTESS HEART CUPCAKES - THE FARM CHICKS
HEART CUPCAKES TUTORIAL FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
HIDDEN HEART CUPCAKE RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
CONVERSATION HEART CUPCAKES - THE SIMPLE, SWEET LIFE
HEART CUPCAKES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
SPRINKLE HEART CUPCAKES - SUGARHERO
VALENTINE CUPCAKES RECIPE - HEART CUPCAKES - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
HIDDEN HEART CUPCAKES | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
THE INGENIOUS HACK FOR MAKING HEART-SHAPED CUPCAKES | KITCHN
HEART-SHAPED CUPCAKES - CHEF KIMIHOU
LOVE HEART CUPCAKES - BAKEDBYCLO | VEGAN DESSERT BLOG
EASY VALENTINE CUPCAKES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
TOP 10 HEART CUPCAKES IDEAS AND INSPIRATION - PINTEREST
HEART SHAPED CUPCAKES RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
HEART CUPCAKES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
SWIRLED CHOCOLATE HEART VALENTINE'S DAY CUPCAKES - SUGARHERO
CUPCAKES WITH HEARTS IN THE MIDDLE - PARSLEY AND ICING
HEART BUG CUPCAKES RECIPE - MOMTASTIC
HEART CUPCAKES: EASY VALENTINE'S DAY CUPCAKES - SIMPLE AND …
HIDDEN HEARTS CUPCAKES - CHARLOTTE'S LIVELY KITCHEN
HEART CUPCAKES (& VIDEO!) - NO HEART SHAPED PAN NEEDED!
BROWNIE HEART CUPCAKES RECIPE - DELISH
HOW TO MAKE CONVERSATION HEART CUPCAKES - A MONKEY ON A …
VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE WITH RASPBERRY HEARTS | MCCORMICK
CUPCAKES | I HEART RECIPES
LOW CARB HEART CUPCAKES - DIVALICIOUS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE HEART CUPCAKES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love