An unusual liqueur recipe from an online source. The serving size listed is approximately one ounce. The steeping time is not included in the preparation time.
Provided by Molly53
Yield 26 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container.
- Shake several times for the first 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove lemon zest.
- Cover and let stand for 2 weeks in a cool, dark place shaking gently every other day.
- Strain through a sieve to remove the angelica and fennel seeds.
- cover and let stand in a cool dark place for several months (preferably 6 months).
- Pour clear liquid into carafe for drinking enjoyment.
- Cloudy dregs may be saved for cooking.
- Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container. Shake several times for the first 24 hours. After 24 hours, remove lemon zest. Cover and let stand for 2 weeks in a cool, dark place shaking gently every other day. Strain through a sieve to remove the angelica and fennel seeds. cover and let stand in a cool dark place for several months (preferably 6 months). Pour clear liquid into carafe for drinking enjoyment. Cloudy dregs may be saved for cooking.
Make and share this Chicken Drambuie recipe from Food.com.
Provided by rozeiscool
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dip the chicken in flour and brown it in butter.
- Remove from pan.
- Add garlic and stock dissolved in water to the pan, bring to the boil, add chicken and simmer for about half an hour.
- When the sauce is thick remove the chicken and add cream and drambuie to make the creamy sauce.
- Once thickish return chicken to pan to heat then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483.3, Fat 37.2, SaturatedFat 18.7, Cholesterol 178.2, Sodium 985.3, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 32.6
A smooth and creamy Drambuie Sauce to accompany haggis on Burns Night
Provided by minkx1
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Add 100mml of drambuie to a hot saucepan, bring it to the boil and allow it to reduce by half.
- Reduce the heat then stir in 150ml of double cream and season with salt & pepper. If you want a slightly sweeter sauce add 2-3tsp of clear Scottish honey at this point. Allow this mixture to reduce by half to a nice thick consistency.
- Once reduced, take the sauce of the heat and serve it over the haggis.
More about "homemade drambuie recipes"
DIY DRAMBUIE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
Cuisine CopycatTotal Time 72 hrsCategory Whiskey, Ingredient, CocktailCalories 96 per serving
HOW TO MAKE DRAMBUIE: 6 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
88% (34)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
PLATINUM JUBILEE TRIFLE RECIPE: THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE …
7 DRAMBUIE SUBSTITUTES FOR COCKTAILS & FOOD - CUISINEVAULT
RUSTY NAIL SCOTCH AND DRAMBUIE COCKTAIL RECIPE
DRAMBUIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
DRAMBUIE FRESCO - GOODTASTE WITH TANJI
10 BEST DRAMBUIE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES - DRAMBUIE.COM
SOUS VIDE DRAMBUIE - SOUS VIDE RECIPES
SCOTCH MIST LIQUEUR (HOMEMADE DRAMBUIE) - LARDER LOVE
DRINK RECIPES | DRAMBUIE RECIPE, LIQUEURS RECIPES, HOMEMADE LIQUOR
HOW TO USE DRAMBUIE IN COCKTAILS, PLUS 5 EASY RECIPES - PUNCH
10 BEST DRAMBUIE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
DRAMBUIE LIQUEUR DRINK RECIPES BY BAR NONE DRINKS
DIY VS. BUY: HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DRAMBUIE - SERIOUS EATS
WHAT IS DRAMBUIE LIQUEUR? - THE SPRUCE EATS
DRAMBUIE COCKTAIL RECIPES
DRAMBUIE COFFEE RECIPE | BEVVY
9 DRAMBUIE COCKTAILS | CULINARYLORE
10 BEST DRAMBUIE SUBSTITUTES - SUBSTITUTE COOKING
DRAMBUIE COCKTAILS | HOW TO DRINK OUR CLASSIC WHISKY LIQUEUR
DRAMBUIE COCKTAILS: HOW TO USE DRAMBUIE | DISTILLER
HOMEMADE DRAMBUIE | FOOD.COM | RECIPE | BRATWURST, HOMEMADE …
DRAMBUIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
HOMEMADE DRAMBUIE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
WHAT IS DRAMBUIE | ORGANIC FACTS
SCOTTISH DRAMBUIE MARMALADE - CHRISTINA'S CUCINA
DRAMBUIE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM - MASTERCOOK
HOMEMADE DRAMBUIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
DRAMBUIE COCKTAIL WITH SODA (EASY 2-MINUTE RECIPE)
RECIPE FOR DRAMBUIE – NORTHRICHLANDHILLSDENTISTRY
DRAMBUIE | HOMEMADE, RECIPES, CHRISTMAS 2019
DRAMBUIE COCKTAILS: KNOW ABOUT THIS LIQUEUR AND RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #european #scottish #cocktails #number-of-servings
You'll also love