- Bring granulated sugar and 1 cup water to a boil in a medium pan over high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Add lemon juice, superfine sugar, cranberry juice, and 1 1/2 quarts water to a serving container. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day.
- To serve, add ice cubes to fill and garnish with lemon slices.
- Place the lemon juice, sugar, ice, water, and grenadine in a blender and process until completely smooth. Place a cherry in the bottom of 6 glasses and pour the lemon juice mixture in the glass. Serve.
Adding raspberries to homemade lemonade gives it a tangy flavour and turns it a vivid pink
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Makes 350ml syrup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan and pour over 350ml cold water. Bring to the boil, stirring often, then leave to cool. Pour through a sieve, pressing down with a spoon to extract all the juices. The syrup can now be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week. To serve, pour a little into a glass and top up with sparkling or still water, ice and mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 57 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE
Mix up a jug of this refreshing, still, cloudy lemonade made from zingy lemons and plump raspberries
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea
Yield Makes 1 large jug- enough for 6
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pare the zest from the lemons with a peeler, removing as little white pith as possible - cut away any pith you can from the strips. Juice the lemons and mix the juice, zest, sugar and raspberries with 1.2 litres of boiling water. Let cool, then sieve, pressing through juice with the back of a spoon. Add sugar to taste and chill in jugs. To serve, add a few lemon slices, raspberries and lots of ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141 calories, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 35 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein
OLD-FASHIONED PINK LEMONADE
- In large pitcher combine sugar, water, lemon juice and cranberry juice. Stir to dissolve sugar. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.5 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 0.8 mg, Sugar 36.8 g
PRETTY PINK LEMONADE
- Put the raspberries in a blender or food processor and puree. Using a rubber spatula press the raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve into a medium bowl. In a large pitcher combine the frozen concentrated lemonade, strained raspberry puree, the vodka, 3 cups of cold water and the seltzer. Stir and pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and a lemon slice.
PINK LEMONADE DESSERT
Field editor Nancy McDonald of Burns, Wyoming recommends this refreshing treat, noting, "It's light and cool and goes very well after a big meal. Plus, you can make it ahead."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside. , In a blender, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts :
HOMEMADE YELLOW OR PINK LEMONADE
- Strain lemon juice into a pitcher and mix with sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Add water; stir again until well combined. For pink lemonade, stir in cranberry juice.
WATERMELON PINK LEMONADE
- Combine water, lemon juice, sugar, and watermelon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76.2 calories, Carbohydrate 20.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 7.6 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
FRESH-SQUEEZED PINK LEMONADE
There's a nice balance of sweet and tart in this refreshing summer drink. It becomes perfectly pink with the addition of grape juice. -Cindy Bartnicki, Mount Prospect, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water, sugar and lemon zest strips to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Discard lemon zest., In a large pitcher, combine the remaining water, lemon juice, grape juice and sugar mixture. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and cherries if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
OLD FASHIONED PINK LEMONADE
- In a large pitcher combine sugar, water, lemon juice, and cranberry juice.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Serve over ice.
More about "homemade pink lemonade recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE RECIPE + VIDEO
Ratings 12Calories 151 per servingCategory Drinks
- To a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add water and sugar. Bring to a simmer and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon peel strips, bring to a simmer, and cook for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced by almost half. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a pitcher. Pour the lemon syrup through the sieve into the pitcher, followed by the lemon juice, strawberry puree, and raspberry puree. You may have to use a spatula to stir the liquids around and press through, but it will work.
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE - THE COUNTRY COOK
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 223 per serving
PINK LEMONADE CAKE FROM SCRATCH | MY CAKE SCHOOL
OLD-FASHIONED PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
FRESH PINK LEMONADE – A COUPLE COOKS
10 BEST PINK LEMONADE PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - USING THE ORIGINAL …
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE - COOKING WITH CARLEE
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE | THE COOKING BRIDE
HOW TO MAKE PINK LEMONADE: 11 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
LEMONADE - WIKIPEDIA
PINK LEMONADE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE - THE RECIPE REBEL
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE: REFRESHING SUMMER-DRINK RECIPE!
RECIPE: STRAWBERRY PINK LEMONADE - RECIPELINK.COM
STARBUCKS PINK DRINK RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
20 BEST LEMONADE RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE - HUGFORYOURBELLY.COM
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
EASY PINK LEMONADE - GREEN HEALTHY COOKING
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
PINK LEMONADE - STRIPED SPATULA
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE (NATURALLY PINK, SUGAR-FREE)
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE | 12 TOMATOES
NO SUGAR PINK LEMONADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - FEED YOUR SOLE
OLD FASHIONED PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
PINK VODKA LEMONADE COCKTAIL - CAFE DELITES
EASY REFRESHING PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - HUMBLE VEGE
HOT PINK LEMONADE RECIPE- NATURAL PINK! - DIVAS CAN COOK
ANNA OLSON’S PINK LEMONADE CUPCAKES - FOODNETWORK.CA
PINK LEMONADE - CELEBRATING SWEETS
PINK LEMONADE RECIPE - TICKLING PALATES
THE HEALTHY HOMEMADE PINK LEMONADE YOU HAVE TO TRY - CHATELAINE
You'll also love