QUICK & EASY PORK SAUSAGE
- TO MAKE BASIC PORK SAUSAGE RECIPE: Place ground pork into a large bowl. Measure and distribute ingredient items evenly over pork. Wearing kitchen gloves, combine mixture using hands until thoroughly blended. Brown pork sausage in skillet, or cook according to recipe directions.
- TO MAKE VARIATION SAUSAGE RECIPE: Add specified additional ingredients before mixing. Brown in skillet, or cook according to recipe directions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499.6, Fat 36.2, SaturatedFat 12.3, Cholesterol 93.8, Sodium 175.1, Carbohydrate 18.7, Fiber 2, Sugar 5.3, Protein 23.8
HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGE
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into eight 4-in. patties. In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side until browned or until no longer pink in the center.
Nutrition Facts :
- Combine diced pork with all other ingredients and chill for 1 hour. Using the fine blade of a grinder, grind the pork. Form into 1-inch rounds. Refrigerate and use within 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months. For immediate use, saute patties over medium-low heat in a non-stick pan. Saute until brown and cooked through, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
HOMEMADE PORK BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
- Heat a little oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 33 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 117 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 6 g, ServingSize 8 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
GARLIC PORK SAUSAGE
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, garlic, sage, salt and crushed red pepper. Run the meat mixture through the meat grinder outfitted with the die with the largest holes. Repeat so that all of the meat goes through the grinder twice.
- Place half of the meat mixture in the bowl of a standing mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. Add half of the water and half of the Parmesan and beat on medium-high for 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining meat, water and cheese.
- Make, cook and eat a test patty to make sure the sausage is delicious.
- Attach the sausage-stuffing attachment to the meat grinder, keeping the grinder blade and die in place also.
- Keeping the sausage casing very wet, slide a manageable length onto the sausage stuffer. Place a generous amount of the prepared sausage mixture into the grinder pan. Give the casings a slight bit of resistance by holding onto the sausage stuffer with your three last fingers and letting the casing slip through your thumb and forefinger. Turn the machine on a medium-low speed and fill the casings, being careful to avoid any air bubbles. To get the feel for stuffing the sausages, you might have to do a couple tries. The first couple might be too loose or too tight; that's ok--think of them as the first pancake (the one that never comes out right that you have to throw away).
- Twist the casings to create sausages that are even in size. Tie each with butcher's twine to keep them nicely sealed. Prick the sausages with a pin or skewer all over to allow steam to escape while cooking (you don't want to have a blowout).
- Preheat a grill or saute pan. Cook the sausages until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- In a small, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and cloves. Mix well.
- Place the pork in a large bowl and add the mixed spices to it. Mix well with your hands and form into patties.
- Saute the patties in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (73 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 109 mg, Fat 32.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 25.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 861.2 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
SIMPLE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE PATTIES
Assembling pork sausages is a snap and, as always, if you use best-quality ingredients, it's hard to beat homemade.From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 8 small patties
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix together the pork, garlic, sage, thyme, fennel, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the egg white and combine thoroughly. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- To easily form the sausage patties, rinse your hands in cold water. Divide the mixture into eighths and shape each portion into a 2 1/2-inch disk. Patties can be made to this point and refrigerated or frozen until ready to use.
- Heat a skillet over high heat, and then swirl in the oil. Fry the sausages on both sides until completely cooked through and golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Drain and serve immediately with pancakes, waffles or eggs. Sausage patties can be fully cooled, wrapped, and frozen for microwave reheating.
HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGE
These county-style patties are so simple to prepare. You'll never again settle for store-bought versions that are loaded with preservatives and not nearly as good. From Country Pork
Provided by The Daycare Lady
Yield 8 , 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into eight 4-in. patties. In a skillet over medium heat, fry patties for 3-4 minutes per side until browned or until no longer pink in the center. Yield: 8 servings.
More about "homemade pork sausage recipes"
10 BEST HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE PORK BREAKFAST SAUSAGE - BEYOND THE …
WHAT TO MAKE WITH PORK SAUSAGE: 27 AMAZING RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PORK SAUSAGES | RICARDO
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SAUSAGE | ONTARIO PORK
HOW TO MAKE FRESH PORK SAUSAGE - FORMER CHEF
PORK SAUSAGES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE (VIDEO)
BANGERS SAUSAGE RECIPE - ENGLISH BREAKFAST RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE DIY PORK SAUSAGE | EPICURIOUS
PORK SAUSAGE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGES | SLAP YO' DADDY BBQ
SAUSAGE RECIPES - MEATS AND SAUSAGES
MAKING HOMEMADE SAUSAGE - RECIPES TIPS & TRICKS
QUICK AND EASY PORK SAUSAGE - JO COOKS
HUNGARIAN HOMEMADE SAUSAGE (HAZI KOLBASZ) RECIPE
HOMEMADE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE LINKS (OR PATTIES) - THE …
10 BEST HOMEMADE PORK BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPES
BEST HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH
CLASSIC BISQUICK SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK SAUSAGE SEASONING | FAB FLAVOURS FOR YOUR HOMEMADE …
TRAEGER SMOKED SAUSAGE RECIPE - TRAEGER GRILLS
HOMEMADE COUNTRY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE – HEALTH STARTS IN …
BREAKFAST PORK SAUSAGE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGES - SO DELICIOUS
HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGE MEAT SPICE MIX - SUPER MOM - NO CAPE
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PORK SAUSAGES - KRUMPLI
HOMEMADE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE - DAMN DELICIOUS
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE - HOW TO MAKE, PRESERVE, AND COOK - VINTAGE …
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE | HANK SHAW
24 PORK SAUSAGE RECIPES YOU (PROBABLY) HAVEN’T TRIED YET
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
DISCOVER MAPLE PORK SAUSAGE RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
HAMBURGER SAUSAGE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SAUSAGE RECIPES - FAVORITE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPES
RECIPES USING GROUND PORK SAUSAGE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
AMAZING HOMEMADE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE • FIVEHEARTHOME
PORK SAUSAGES RECIPES - BBC FOOD
HOW TO MAKE PORK SAUSAGES | FOOD | THE GUARDIAN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #breakfast #easy #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love