HONEY GINGER SHRIMP
- Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, ginger and honey; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the shrimp, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring as needed, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.9 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 199.9 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY
This simple recipe tastes like something you'd get in your local Chinese. It can be spiced up with the addition of red pepper flakes, to taste. Prep time does not include marinating.
Provided by FlemishMinx
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together 1 1/2 TBS of the oil, the honey, sherry, soy sauce, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp, making sure to coat them evenly with the marinade; cover and marinate for at least an hour or up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
- Heat a wok over high heat until it smokes, and then add the remaining 1 1/2 TBS oil.
- Heat the oil for a couple of seconds, then add the shrimp and stir-fry for a minute, or until they have turned pink.
- Pour in the reserved marinade and the water.
- Cook briskly, stirring constantly and coating the shrimps with the sauce, for about two minutes.
- Remove the shrimps from the wok, and continue cooking the sauce until it is well-reduced and syrupy, a matter of just a minute or so.
- Serve sauce over the shrimps.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.1, Fat 22.8, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 315, Sodium 2423.7, Carbohydrate 22.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 17.8, Protein 36.2
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
- Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp. Save the other half for later.
- Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over.
- Pour in remaining marinade and cook until shrimp is cooked through and just firm. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the marinade reduce.
- Serve the shrimp with sauce and garnish with green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 24 grams, Sugar 28 grams
HONEY-GINGER CHICKEN STIR-FRY
When I was first married, we didn't have a working oven or grill, so I had to use the stovetop for everything. After a few months of the same thing, I needed some new ideas and developed this simple chicken stir-fry. I make half of it when we're home alone and can easily double it for company. -April Walcher, Hutchinson, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger; set aside. , Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables and water chestnuts; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. , Stir honey mixture and stir into chicken mixture. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and chicken is no longer pink. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 554mg sodium, Carbohydrate 62g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY
Michelle Bentley of Waukesha, Wisconsin knows how to throw together a mouthwatering stir-fry. Ginger and red pepper flakes perk up this appealing seafood dish.-Michelle Bentley, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry shrimp in oil for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink., Stir sauce mixture; add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 168mg cholesterol, Sodium 537mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GINGER MUSHROOM SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season with ¼ teaspoon of salt. Cook the shrimp for 1 minute on each side, until just pink. Remove from the pan.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. Toss in the mushrooms, asparagus, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the ginger and soy sauce and sauté until the ginger is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Toss the shrimp back into the pan and mix until everything is well incorporated and the shrimp is fully cooked, about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 bowls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 1 gram
SHRIMP HONEY GINGER STIR-FRY RECIPE
Provided by á-1976
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place rice in a fine-mesh sieve and rinse under cold water until water runs clear. Transfer rice to a small saucepan and add 1 ½ cups water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring once, then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered. While the rice cooks, prep the stir-fry ingredients: Trim and remove the strings from the sugar snap peas, seed and thinly slice the bell peppers, peel and finely grate enough ginger to measure 1 ½ teaspoons, and mince the garlic. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. In a large nonstick skillet, warm 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the sugar snap peas and bell peppers, and sauté until tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook just until pink, about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the sauce mixture and remove from heat. Serve with the rice.
HONEY ORANGE STIR FRY SHRIMP
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the diced pepper and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until tender-crisp.
- Add the shrimp; stir-fry just until shrimp turns pink (about 1 minute).
- Add the sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Stir in the green onions.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
More about "honey ginger shrimp stir fry recipes"
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY - VEENA AZMANOV
Ratings 14Category Dinner, LunchCuisine AsianTotal Time 15 mins
- Clean, vein, shell, and pat dry the shrimps. Cut the peppers into long ¼ inch strips - and set aside. Dice the tofu into long thin pieces similar to the peppers.Tip - Keeping the tails on the shrimps looks more presentable for serving but it's a personal choice.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in the small bowl - and set aside. Tip - Cornstarch will set to the bottom of the sauce so you will need to mix it again before adding it to the pan
- Heat the wok on high and add one tablespoon of cooking oil. Add the shrimps and stir fry for 3 minutes until they turn pink and almost cooked. Remover from the pan and set aside.Tip - We remove the shrimps from the pan now so we don't overcook and make them rubbery.
- To the same wok, add another tablespoon of oil and lightly brown the tofu on all sides - remove and set aside.Tip - Don't be afraid to let the tofu caramelize on all sides. We take the tofu out as it can break when stir-frying.
HONEY GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - QUICK ASIAN SHRIMP …
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 373 per serving
- Add shrimp to a gallon plastic bag. Add the tapoica flour, salt, and pepper. Shake vigorously to coat.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated, add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook until slightly browned/crispy on one side. Remove from skillet and place on a plate.
- Keeping the heat on, add the sauce to the skillet and bring to a low simmer to thicken. Once thickened, add shrimp back in and cook through. Toss to coat in sauce then remove from heat.
AYESHA CURRY'S HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY - RACHAEL …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring once, then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 20 minutes
20 MINUTE STIR FRIED HONEY GINGER SESAME NOODLES.
20 MINUTE HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI| BUCKET LIST TUMMY
EASY SESAME GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY RECIPE - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
HONEY GINGER GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS - THE GINGERED WHISK
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY – MY ROI LIST
HONEY GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY | PUNCHFORK
8 HONEY SHRIMP RECIPES FULL OF SWEET AND SAVORY FLAVOR
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - I WASH YOU DRY
SPICY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR-FRY (20 MINUTES) - TIFFY COOKS
EASY HONEY GINGER SHRIMP AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY | CAIT'S PLATE
GINGER AND SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
HONEY GARLIC GINGER STIR-FRY SAUCE | EASY, QUICK DINNER RECIPE
SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE WITH LEMON AND GINGER - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
20 MINUTE HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY - MOUNTAIN MAKES
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - THE ALMOND EATER
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR-FRY BY AYESHA CURRY
QUICK HONEY GINGER SHRIMP - REAL MOM KITCHEN - SEAFOOD
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - SLENDER KITCHEN
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - TIPBUZZ
EASY HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - TRULYBLAZEY.COM
SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH GINGER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 MINUTE HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - VIKALINKA
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY - DISHES WITH DAD
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
HONEY GINGER CHICKEN STIR-FRY - INQUIRING CHEF
STIR-FRIED GINGER SHRIMP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP STIR-FRY - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
JAPANESE STIR FRY RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TAKEOUT STYLE GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #for-1-or-2 #main-dish #seafood #asian #chinese #shrimp #dietary #stir-fry #shellfish #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make shrimp stir fry?Ginger and red pepper flakes perk up this appealing seafood dish.—Michelle Bentley, Waukesha, Wisconsin In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry shrimp in oil for 1-2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir sauce mixture; add to the pan.
Is this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry worth the price?They can be pricey but this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry is well worth the price of shrimp. And not to mention well worth the time you’re saving in the evenings!
How do you cook shrimp in a wok?Heat the wok on high and add one tablespoon of cooking oil. Add the shrimps and stir fry for 3 minutes until they turn pink and almost cooked. Remover from the pan and set aside.
What is the best way to cook shrimp with honey and garlic?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Mix together 1 1/2 TBS of the oil, the honey, sherry, soy sauce, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger in a bowl. Add the shrimp, making sure to coat them evenly with the marinade; cover and marinate for at least an hour or up to 8 hours in the refrigerator. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, reserving the marinade.