SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
We make these all the time! Some marinades need just a short time, but this really tastes amazing if you let it take up space in your fridge for at least 12 hours, preferably up to 48 hours. They taste great at room temperature, so you can even cook them in advance. Prep time, as always, includes marinating time.
Provided by Mirj2338
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the pepper and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the garlic cloves and crush into the salt and pepper to make a thick paste.
- Add the lemon juice, crushed red pepper, and hot sauce.
- Whisk in the olive oil slowly until well combined.
- Place the chicken wings in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Add the marinade and seal the bag tightly.
- Shake the bag well to coat.
- Refrigerate for 12-48 hours.
- Remove the chicken wings from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 25-30 minutes while heating the grill.
- Grill over medium-high heat, flipping frequently and brushing with the marinade for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Do not brush the wings with the marinade for the last five minutes to make sure the juices all cook thoroughly.
- Throw away the marinade.
- Serve hot, at room temperature, or chilled (see how versatile this is?).
- The wings can be refrigerated for up to 2 days before serving chilled, or reheated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.4, Fat 27.3, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 87.4, Sodium 472.2, Carbohydrate 1.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.3, Protein 21
HOT AND SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
Heat things up with our Hot and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings. This recipe is perfect for a cookout. These Hot and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings include tangy, creamy flavor that you'll love.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 400ºF.
- Place wings in single layer in shallow foil pan. Place pan on grate over unlit area; close lid. Grill 20 min. or until wings are lightly browned, monitoring for consistent temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix mayo, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup mayo mixture; mix remaining mayo mixture with ranch dressing.
- Brush both sides of wings generously with reserved mayo mixture. Grill 15 min. or until wings are done. Serve with dressing mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 29 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 0.8553 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 g
GRILLED SPICY WINGS
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Grill wings
GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS WITH SPICY CHIPOTLE HOT SAUCE AND BLUE CHEESE-YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE
- Heat grill to high. Toss wings in a few tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill in single layers and grill until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Whisk together the vinegar, Dijon mustard, chipotle puree, honey, and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or a large pot on the grates of the grill. Add the hot sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Whisk in the ancho chile powder and season with salt, to taste. Add the wings and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dip.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
FOIL-PACK GRILLED SWEET-AND-SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together the chili powder, sugar, chipotle powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl to make a dry spice rub. Place the wings in a large bowl, toss with the oil, and sprinkle with the dry spice rub. Toss the wings to evenly coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- Prepare a grill for high heat.
- Tear off four 18-by-18-inch sheets of heavy duty non-stick aluminum foil. Remove the wings from the bowl, making sure to leave any excess liquid behind. Divide the wings among the foil pieces, centering them on each piece in a single layer. Sprinkle the wings with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Bring two opposite ends of the foil together and fold twice to seal, then fold in the other sides to create leak-proof packets. Grill over high heat, turning once, until the wings are cooked through, about 25 minutes. Carefully open the packets (hot steam will escape). Scatter the cilantro over the tops and serve with the lime wedges.
SWEET AND SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
- Whisk together first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Place wings on grill over low, direct heat. Grill 15 minutes per side, then baste chicken with sauce, turn, and continue to baste until done, and desired crispness, color, coverage is reached.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1087.9, Fat 72.6, SaturatedFat 20.4, Cholesterol 349.6, Sodium 708.6, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 20, Protein 83.4
DAD'S GRILLED HOT WINGS
- Cut wings into sections and discard tips. Season with poultry seasoning salt, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook wings on the grill, turning occasionally, until skin is golden brown, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove wings from grill; keep grill hot.
- Pour hot sauce into a deep, microwave-safe serving dish; add butter. Heat in a microwave oven until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Stir to combine.
- Dip grilled wings into sauce and return to the hot grill. Cook for 3 minutes. Dip wings in sauce a second time; return to grill and cook 3 to 5 minutes more. Place wings in serving dish with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.5 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Cholesterol 74.8 mg, Fat 20.4 g, Protein 19.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 820.4 mg
GRILLED HOT, SWEET AND STICKY CHICKEN WINGS
The name says it all for these wings. These are easy and tasty....quite spicy for the heat lovers...decrease the amounts of Tabasco and chili powder if you can't take the heat! Prep time does not include marinating time.
Provided by Hey Jude
Yield 20 wings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl whisk together the first 9 ingredients (ketchup through chili powder).
- Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly.
- Turn the bag to distribute the marinade.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove the wings from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Lightly brush or spray the wings with olive oil.
- Sear over direct, medium heat on the grill until well marked, 4-6 minutes, turning once halfway through searing time.
- Continue grilling over INDIRECT medium heat until the meat is no longer pink near the bone, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot with napkins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.4, Fat 7.9, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 37.7, Sodium 129.9, Carbohydrate 4.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 3.4, Protein 9.3
HOT AND SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
For those who love all the heat and fire that a chicken wing can deliver, we offer you this recipe. Hot sauce heat levels vary considerably, so choose wisely!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Stir together hot sauce and garlic salt until blended. Pour over drummettes; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Melt butter in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, in oven. Stir together Bisquick mix, onion salt and peppers. Remove chicken from sauce; discard sauce. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place in single layer in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when centers of pieces are cut. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
SWEET SPICY WINGS
Sweet and spicy wings! You can make two batches of the sauce, use one as a marinade before grilling the chicken, and pour the second batch over the chicken after it is grilled. It is not mandatory to do it this way, just better!
Provided by Lisa I.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 8 to 12 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. (You can deep fry or bake the chicken instead if you want to, but it is best when grilled.) Remove chicken to a large roasting pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes, until blended and heated through. Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 calories, Carbohydrate 23.9 g, Cholesterol 78.2 mg, Fat 22.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 15.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 896 mg, Sugar 23.6 g
3-INGREDIENT BUFFALO GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
A simple Buffalo-style hot sauce delivers a big punch of flavor to these addictive grilled wings. Brush a little sauce on the wings at the end of grilling for caramelized flavor, then toss them in more sauce before serving for full spicy saturation.
Provided by Rhoda Boone
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pat wings very dry with paper towels. Toss wings, oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a large bowl to coat.
- Melt butter in a small pot over medium-high heat. Remove from heat, stir in hot sauce, and set aside in a warm place.
- Prepare a grill for two zones, medium and medium-high, or heat a grill pan over medium. Working in batches if necessary, grill wings over medium heat, turning occasionally, until skin is starting to brown and fat is rendering, about 12 minutes. Move wings to medium-high zone of grill or increase heat under grill pan to medium-high. Cook wings, moving to a cooler section of grill or reducing heat if they start to burn, and brushing with about 1/4 cup hot sauce mixture during last minute of cooking, until cooked through, an instant-read thermometer inserted into the flesh but not touching the bone registers 165°F, and skin is crisp and lightly charred, 5-10 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce into a large bowl, add grilled wings, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
SIMPLE GRILLED HOT WINGS
Very simple hot, hot wings for grilling. Marinate your chicken in a simple hot sauce and grill up while basting those spicy wings with more of that sauce so that none goes to waste!
Provided by J Chesnut
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Place wings in a glass or plastic bowl. Pour hot sauce over the wings; cover bowl with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally to coat, 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place wings on the grill. Cook, occasionally turning and coating with leftover marinade, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Continue grilling and turning until browned, 5 to 7 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Cholesterol 77.3 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Protein 26.3 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 1381.9 mg
GRILLED SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
These Tex-Mex inspired wings are great as a party appetizer, but I also use them for dinner. Just pair the wings with a spicy rice and bean dish and a salad.-Julie Butler, Puyallup, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine enchilada sauce and lime juice. Add wings; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. , In a small bowl, combine taco sauce and butter. Drain chicken wings and discard marinade. Grill wings, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes. Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 110mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "hot and spicy grilled chicken wings recipes"
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | THEHUB FROM …
Servings 4Total Time 20 minsCategory All Recipes
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 34Calories 195 per servingCategory Appetizer
10 BEST HOT SPICY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED HOT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
31 BEST CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN WINGS | GIMME DELICIOUS
HOT HONEY WINGS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
GRILLED SRIRACHA HOT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE :: THE MEATWAVE
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - DELISH
HOT AND SPICY BUFFALO WINGS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
16 SPICY WING RECIPES YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESIST | ALLRECIPES
10+ GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED HOT CHICKEN WINGS - HOW TO MAKE SPICY CHICKEN WINGS
SWEET AND SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS
SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS WITH SEASONED BUFFALO SAUCE
10 BEST SPICY BARBECUE CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ULTIMATE GAME TIME RECIPE FOR SWEET AND SPICY GRILLED WINGS
GRILLED SPICY CHICKEN WINGS WITH SOY AND FISH SAUCE RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED SPICY CHICKEN WINGS - SERIOUS EATS
40 GRILLED WINGS RECIPES :: THE MEATWAVE
SWEET + SPICY GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN WINGS | BUY THIS COOK THAT
GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE - VINDULGE
SWEET & SPICY GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE DIVINE LIFESTYLE
EASY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS WITH HOT PEPPER JELLY GLAZE
9 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN WING RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED HONEY BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SWEET AND SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS - RECIPES - JACKIE ALPERS
5-ALARM SUPERHOT CHICKEN WINGS - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS - TASTY TUESDAY! - HONEST AND TRULY!
THESE TANGY, AND HOT 3-INGREDIENT BUFFALO GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS …
10 GRILLED CHICKEN WING RECIPES FOR YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY
BEST FOIL-PACK GRILLED SWEET-AND-SPICY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken wings on the grill with sauce?Divide sauce in half once the chicken wings are boiled (but not necessarily cooked through), and place wings in half of the sauce. Add wings to the hot grill and cook until done, about 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of wings reaches 175 F to 185 F.
How do you cook chicken wings with honey and fish sauce?Remove from oven; let cool slightly. Slice 1 lime in half and squeeze juice into a large bowl; mix in honey, fish sauce, and 3 Tbsp. chili crisp. Transfer chicken wings to bowl and toss to coat in hot honey glaze. Prepare a grill for medium heat.
What hot sauce do you use to make your chicken wings Juicy?I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I use Franks buffalo wing hot sauce and Kirklands Honey. To make it juicy, you can make some extra sauce and pour it on top everytime you heat it up. JeSsNdOn
How do you Grill Shishito peppers and chicken wings?Prepare a grill for medium heat. Grill chicken wings and shishito peppers, turning occasionally, until chicken is deep golden brown and charred in spots and shishito peppers are blistered and charred in spots, 5–8 minutes.