WHOLE CRISPY BROOK TROUT WITH MANGO-PINEAPPLE SAUCE SPICY CHINESE LONG BEANS
- Mix the flour with the spices. Dredge the trout and deep fry at 375 degrees until golden brown. Season with salt. Repeat process with the onions. On an oval plate, place a small mound of the long beans and top with trout. Encircle with sauce. Garnish with crispy onions.
- In a saute pan coated with oil, cook lemon grass and shallots. Deglaze with fish sauce. Add pineapple, mango and lime juice. Check for seasoning.
- Deep fry long beans until they are wrinkled. Transfer to a stainless bowl and toss with sambal and sesame oil. Check for seasoning.
HOT 'N CRUNCHY TROUT WITH MANGO-JALAPENO SAUCE
- Place mangoes, sugar, champagne vinegar, garlic, and red onion in a nonstick pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add jalapenos and salt. Set aside. Toast almonds and sesame seeds in a dry skillet until lightly toasted. Combine almonds, seeds, cornflakes, sugar, chili flakes, and salt in food processor. Pulse until coarse crumbs form, still crunchy. Empty onto platter or baking sheet. To prepare the Mango Jalapeno Puree, combine mango, jalapeno, honey, milk and cayenne pepper in food processor and puree the mixture. All of the above can be prepared well in advance. Once these steps are complete, the preparation of the fish takes only 10-15 minutes. Whisk milk and eggs to make an egg wash. Put flour in a flat dish or pie pan. Holding the trout fillet by the tail, dredge it in flour until well dusted. Pat off excess. Pass the dusted fish fillet through the egg wash, wetting entire surface. Place fillet in crumb mixture, lightly pressing crumbs on the fillet with the palm of your hand. Remove and shake off excess. Set aside on a dry sheet pan or cookie sheet until all fish are breaded. In a large, heavy saute pan, heat 6 tablespoons clarified butter over Medium heat (around 325 degrees). Lay trout skin-side up in hot pan. Saute for about 3 minutes on each side. It will cook to a golden, crunchy brown. Turn fillet once. Place each fillet on a cookie sheet in warm oven (180 degrees) until you have completed this process for all fillets. To serve, spread puree on plate first. Lay sizzling trout on top, and top with Mango Pineapple salsa. Each trout serves 1-2 people. Recommended accompaniment is mashed potatoes.
CRISPY WHITE CORN BROOK TROUT WITH PAPAYA SAUCE AND PAPAYA-TOMATILLO RELISH
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half. Add the papaya and cook until soft. Place mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Season with honey and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place rice flour in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Place cornmeal in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Season trout with salt and pepper, dip into rice flour, then egg mixture then cornmeal. Repeat with remaining trout. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet until almost smoking. Saute 2 trout at a time until golden brown on both sides. Transfer to a large baking sheet and repeat with the remaining 2 trout. Place in the oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes until just cooked through.
COCONUT LIME SHRIMP W/ MANGO JALAPENO DIPPING SAUCE
I was looking for recipes to use up the jalapeños I'm growing, plus the mangoes, shrimp, and limes that I had on hand. I found this one, hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We did fry them, but they can also be baked in a 475°F oven and still come out crispy.
Provided by chia2160
Categories Southwestern U.S.
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Make the sauce first.
- In a food processor or blender, mix all ingredients until blended.
- For shrimp.
- Crush Tortilla Chips until coarsely ground and mix with shredded coconut.you can use a processor if you have one.
- Place mixture on plate and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, beer and lime juice until blended and lump free.
- Butterfly each shrimp by cutting down it's center.
- In a skillet, heat canola oil.
- Dip shrimp in beer batter and press each side in coconut mixture until heavily coated.
- Place shrimp in hot oil and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Cook in batches if the shrimp are very large.
- Remove shrimp from oil and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Or bake--.
- Spray a pan with non stick spray, place in 475°F oven and bake for 6 minutes per side.
- Fried or bakes, serve them with the mango jalapeño dipping sauce.
HOT AND CRUNCHY CHICKEN WITH MANGO CHUTNEY SAUCE
My best friend served this the first time they had us over for dinner. It's wonderful. Trout or turkey breast slices can be substituted for the chicken breasts. If there's leftover sauce, it's excellent on sandwiches.
Provided by Kat Wood
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients for Mango Chutney Sauce in a a mixing bowl and stir to blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1 1/3 cups.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg then dredge in crushed corn flakes.
- Place butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add almonds, ginger, sambal sauce, cilantro if using, and sesame seeds. Cook until ingredients begin to sizzle. Reduce heat to low and place chicken breasts in pan on top of almond mixture and pressing down to be sure crunchy mixture adheres to chicken breasts. Cook 2 minutes. Slip a spatula under breasts and almond mixture. Remove breasts from pan, turning them over so crunch mixture is on top.
- Place breasts in baking dish and sprinkle with any crunch mixture left behind in skillet. Finish cooking in 350 oven for 10 minutes or until done (juice runs clear).
- Place chicken breast on cold sauce and then serve.
- This dinner is great with steamed rice and a salad.
EASY JALAPENO HOT SAUCE
- Set aside 1 jalapeno pepper. Cut the stems off the rest; slice in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds.
- Place all of the peppers in a large pot of boiling water. Boil peppers about 15 minutes. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of boiling water, and drain the rest.
- Cut the stem off the remaining whole pepper, and place all of the the peppers into a blender. Pour in reserved water and canola oil, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve hot or chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 13.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 0.2 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
HOMEMADE HOT SAUCE WITH JALAPENOS
I was taught how to make this by a neighbor a few years ago. It is so much better fresh than out of a jar. It is even better when served with fresh corn tortillas which have been quartered and fried in hot grease til crispy.
Provided by Kenda Watley
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Store hot sauce in a quart jar or airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 9.1 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 163.7 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
More about "hot n crunchy trout with mango jalapeno sauce recipes"
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.9/5 (9)Total Time 25 minsCategory CondimentCalories 198 per serving
SAUCE RECIPE SAUCE RECIPE - SN.HILOVED.COM
BUFFALO JALAPENO SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MANGO-HABANERO HOT SAUCE - RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE - TG.HILOVED.COM
JALAPEñO MANGO HOT SAUCE - THE ADVENTURE CHEFS
JALAPENO HOT SAUCE RECIPE | MEXICAN PLEASE
SPICY JALAPENO MANGO CHICKEN ONE SKILLET MEAL - RUNNING TO THE …
CARIBBEAN-STYLE MANGO-HABANERO HOT SAUCE RECIPE
I-MANGO JALAPENO I-SAUCE RECIPE
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE - LO.HILOVED.COM
MANGO JALAPENO WING SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
I-MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE
HOT AND CRUNCHY AVOCADO CONE RECIPE | RESTAURANT HOSPITALITY
MANGO JALAPENO BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
RECIPE NG MANGA JALAPENO SAUCE - TL.HILOVED.COM
HOT 'N CRUNCHY TROUT (OR CHICKEN) - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
SPICY MANGO JALAPEñO BBQ SAUCE (NO SUGAR ADDED) - VINDULGE
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE
HOT 'N CRUNCHY TROUT WITH MANGO-JALAPENO …
MANGO JALAPENO BARBECUE SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
SPICY MANGO HOT SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CREAMY MANGO JALAPENO DRESSING - FEDANDFIT.COM
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE - CS.HILOVED.COM
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH MANGO SAUCE TOPPING - FOOD NEWS
HOT-AND-CRUNCHY CHICKEN CONES RECIPE - JEFF BLANK - FOOD & WINE
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE OPSKRIFT
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE - VI.HILOVED.COM
MANGO JALAPENO OMáčKA RECEPT 2022 - TODO WEB MEDIA
SPICY MANGO HOT SAUCE RECIPE - SAUCES
ROASTED RED JALAPEñO HOT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MANGO JALAPENO BARBECUE SAUCE - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
FRIED AVOCADO WEDGES WITH MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE - RESTAURANT …
EAT'N VEG'N VEGAN FOOD AND RECIPES: CRUNCHY TOFU WITH MANGO …
HOT AND CRUNCHY AVOCADO CONE | RESTAURANT HOSPITALITY
HOT 'N CRUNCHY TROUT (OR CHICKEN) RECIPE | NANCY COOKS!
MANGO JALAPENO SAUCE RECIPE - SPARKRECIPES
MANGO JALAPENO WING SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make mango Jalapeno sauce?Place the mangos, sugar, champagne vinegar, garlic, and red onion in a nonstick pot. Bring the ingredients to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add the jalapenos and salt. Serve the mango jalapeno sauce hot or cold. If making aioli, chill it completely before adding it to the other ingredients.
How to make jalapeno hot sauce?Put a small-medium pot on medium-low heat. Rough chop the onion, ginger and garlic. Add the oil to the pan and once it’s hot, add the onion, ginger and garlic. Rough chop the jalapeno and add to the pot after a couple of minutes. You can keep the seeds or discard the seeds of the jalapeno depending on how spicy you’d like your hot sauce to be.
What is mango hot sauce?A perfectly balanced sweet and spicy hot sauce that gives every dish a bit of zing. We usually have a bunch of fruit in the freezer to make smoothies with, and for some reason, we found ourselves with excessive amounts of mango. We pondered what to do with it for a few minutes, and decided a mango hot sauce would go down well.