MRS. FIELDS COOKIE RECIPE I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until very smooth and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. In a food processor, blend oatmeal until fine. Add to flour mixture.
- Stir butter mixture into flour/oatmeal mixture. Blend well.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Stir until blended. Roll into golf balls size and bake for 8-10 minutes. You do not want to over bake these.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416.3 calories, Carbohydrate 54.3 g, Cholesterol 47.8 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 248.7 mg, Sugar 33.7 g
BEST BREAKFAST COOKIE
The trick is to underbake them a little bit, and the result is the soft cakey cookie you know and love!
Provided by LEIE
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and pour in the canola oil, prune puree, water, egg whites and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Stir in the raisins, walnuts and apricots. Scoop cookies using an ice cream scoop, or roll into golf ball sized balls. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets and flatten to 1/2 tall with wet hands. These cookies do not flatten very much while baking.
- In the preheated oven, bake 8 minutes for chewy cookies 10 to 12 minutes for dry cookies. Cookies will not get crisp. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.7 calories, Carbohydrate 33.9 g, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 221.3 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
Being a farm wife, I'm always looking for recipes that can go out to the field. I got this one a number of years ago from my friend who is also a farm wife. It's rich, creamy and filling.
Provided by Cathy
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Add the tomatoes with juice, salt and sugar and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese and onion and mix well. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, place half of the egg noodles, then all of the meat mixture, then the cream mixture. Top with the remaining noodles and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 667.2 calories, Carbohydrate 41.5 g, Cholesterol 172.1 mg, Fat 39.7 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 34.6 g, SaturatedFat 21 g, Sodium 778.5 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
HUSBANDS DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by lisaS
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together the flour, 1/2 cup pecans and butter. Put into bottom and sides of glass casserole and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool. Mix cream cheese, sugar and one cool whip.Put onto of crust. Mix pudding,and milk.When set put on top of cream cheese filling. Top with remaining 8 oz. of cool whip and 1/2 cup of pecans.
ITALIAN WEDDING COOKIES III
Also sometimes called 'Mexican wedding cookie', 'Russian tea cakes', or 'butterballs', can also be made into crescents. You can also substitute pecans and they are very good as well. This is the best version of these I have ever seen, it was given me by a friend who grew up in central Europe.
Provided by Chris Hetherington
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cream butter or margarine in a bowl, gradually add confectioners' sugar and salt. Beat until light and fluffy. Add almonds and vanilla. Blend in flour gradually and mix well.
- Shape into balls (or crescents) using about 1 teaspoon for each cookie. Place on ungreased cookie sheets, and bake for 15-20 min. Do not brown. Cool slightly, then roll in the extra confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Carbohydrate 11.5 g, Cholesterol 18.3 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 44.9 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
I WANT TO MARRY YOU COOKIES
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the dark brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until sugars are incorporated and smooth. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, oats, baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and chocolate chips.
- Roll by hand into 24 medium-size balls or use a scoop, and place on a light-colored cookie sheet.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Melissa's Note: About the name. These cookies are the surefire way to get someone to fall in love with you -- or at the very least gain a serious addiction to cookies. By giving these cookies away, you may need to be prepared for a marriage proposal on the spot. I have been baking since I was a little one. I was the only girl in a house full of brothers (5 to be exact), so I quickly found my spot in the kitchen. My love affair with baking started with cookies and it is how I won dates in high school by delivering them every Sunday night to my "friends." Love would usually ensue. Now I find joy in baking them for my own 4 little ones and they are my ultimate taste testers in the quest for the perfect cookie. They say we got it years ago so it is about time to share it.
HUSBAND PLEASER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
This recipe is for those who want to please their husbands, or who those who want to turn boyfriends into husbands. When we make this recipe we make double so that we have one batch to cook and one to freeze. It is an adaptation of Bobby Flay's chocolate chip cookies. *Important* You want the butter to really be soft before you start this recipe and get it quite fluffy when you are mixing it or your cookes will be flat and can burn when cooking.
Provided by libbyahall
Yield 24-36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon pads.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Place the butter in the bowl on an electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the sugars and continue mixing, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes longer.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and the vanilla extract, beating until incorporated.
- Add half of the flour and mix until just incorporated. Add the remaining flour, again mixing until just combined. Remove the bowl from the stand and fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, spoon the dough onto a baking sheet, leaving at least 2 inches between each cookie
- Bake on the middle rack until the cookies are lightly golden brown and still soft in the middle, about 11 minutes.
- Let cookies rest for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing them to a baking rack with a wide metal spatula. Let the cookies cool on the baking rack for a few minutes before eating. Repeat with remaining dough.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.9, Fat 12.4, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 37.5, Sodium 109.2, Carbohydrate 31.1, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 21.9, Protein 2.5
DARLING HUSBAND'S FAVOURITE COOKIES
- Beat shortening until fluffy.
- Add sugars and beat until blended well then add egg, vanilla, molasses beat well.
- Add to flour all dry ingredients set aside.
- By inches add to shorting mixture and beat well.
- Teaspoon size roll in palm of hand into a ball about 2 inches apart on un - greased baking sheet you may flatten with fork that has been moisten with water.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Until brown around edges and slightly brown on top.
- Let cool then transfer to cooling rack.
- Put in air tight container to keep.
- Please make sure that you use the middle rack in your oven or otherwise use top placement for rack will burn if not watched carefully.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.8, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 8.8, Sodium 83.5, Carbohydrate 25.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 15.5, Protein 2
CHUBBY HUBBY BARS
My husband loves Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby Ice Cream, this is a bar cookie that has many of the qualities of that ice cream. I adapted some of my favorite cookie recipes into these bars.
Provided by Ezri_B
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 12-16 bars, 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Foil line and spray a 9X13" pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt. Using a mixer, beat the butter and both sugars at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla extract. On low speed, beat in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Stir in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and pretzel pieces.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan and press it down evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle extra peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining pretzel bits.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Cool Completely
- Lift bars out of the pan using foil. Place on a cutting board. Cut even squares.
More about "husband cookies recipes"
55 OF OUR MOST IMPRESSIVE COOKIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
Author Lara Eucalano
BLOBBS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
15 HOLIDAY COOKIE RECIPES - GIMME SOME OVEN
THE 10 BEST COOKIE RECIPES - BROWN EYED BAKER
OUR FAVORITE COOKIES FOR YOUR WEDDING TABLE | MARTHA …
BEST COOKIE RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
QUICK AND EASY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WEDDING COOKIE TABLE - COOKIE RECIPES - DELISH
34 EASY COOKIE RECIPES TO SATISFY COOKIE CRAVINGS
HUSBAND COOKIE RECIPE | FIRST CLASS FASHIONISTA
120 PERFECT COOKIES FOR MY DOUCHE HUSBAND IDEAS IN 2022
3 HOMEMADE COOKIE RECIPES PERFECT FOR YOUR PARTNER! - CAKEFLIX
39 RECIPES HUSBANDS CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF | TASTE OF HOME
COOKIE DOUGH RECIPES - OUR 3 FAVORITES TO MAKE, FREEZE AND BAKE …
HUSBAND COOKIES AKA SIGNIFICANT OTHER COOKIES - PASTA ON THE FLOOR
20 CLASSIC COOKIE RECIPES JUST LIKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER …
THE SECRET COOKIE RECIPES GRANDMA (ALMOST) WOULDN’T …
I WANT TO MARRY YOU COOKIES - MODERN HONEY
18 DESSERT RECIPES MEN LOVE - SOMETHING SWANKY
RECIPE: HUSBAND-WINNING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | KITCHN
150 COOKIES FOR THE HUSBAND IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKIE RECIPES, …
WEDDING COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
HOLIDAY BAKING: JULIE VAN ROSENDAAL'S GO-TO COOKIE RECIPES
OUR TOP 20 MOST CHERISHED CHRISTMAS COOKIES | ALLRECIPES
DELICIOUS WEDDING COOKIE RECIPES FOR CREATING BITE-SIZED …
HUSBAND PLEASER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHEWY M&M BOYFRIEND COOKIES RECIPE | COOKIES & CUPS
93 MY HUSBAND LIKES HIS COOKIES! :) IDEAS IN 2021 | COOKIE RECIPES ...
14 COOKIES FOR MY HUSBAND IDEAS | COOKIE RECIPES, DESSERTS, BAKING …
UGLY BUT GOOD COOKIES – SMITTEN KITCHEN
15 COOKIES IDEAS | DELICIOUS DESSERTS, COOKIE RECIPES, COOKIES
WEDDING COOKIE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
HUSBAND-PLEASIN’ PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
10 PERFECT HUSBAND COOKIE IDEAS | JUST DESSERTS, DELICIOUS DESSERTS ...
10 ULTRA EASY COOKIE RECIPES - A COUPLE COOKS
MY HUSBAND’S FAVORITE GLUTEN-FREE COOKIE RECIPE
BUTTER COOKIES - RECIPE BLOG
OUR 10 BEST COOKIE RECIPES OF ALL TIME | TASTE OF HOME
You'll also love