ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Whisk baking mix, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; stir in milk until dough is just combined. Fold raisins into dough. Knead dough about 10 times and roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut round biscuits using a biscuit cutter or cookie cutter; arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir confectioners' sugar, water, and vanilla extract together until glaze is smooth; drizzle over warm biscuits.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 321.3 mg, Sugar 14.1 g
HARDEE'S CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS
When I lived in the mid-west, I use to get these biscuits as a morning breakfast on occasion....well, on more occasions than I should have. I loved the warm tender biscuits with cinnamon swirlled in it and the sweet icing melting down. Having moved to California 12 years ago, I have really missed these as there are no Hardee's out here. I've found a copy cat recipe for it and I'm on cloud 9!! The person who posted this on another site said she use to work at Hardee's so this is the real-deal ! I can't wait to make these for my husband and kids!
Provided by Pam-I-Am
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar.
- Blend in shortening with a fork until mixture is fine.
- Add milk and stir until just mixed. Only add enough milk to form dough. Add raisins and mix.
- Add cinnamon and mix until swirled through batter. Do not mix batter any more than you have to.
- Scrape batter onto well-floured surface. Flour top and pat down with hands until 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut with 2-inch cutter and place on greased baking pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Frost with powdered sugar glaze icing.
MAPLE CINNAMON BISCUITS
Pass around a basket of these oven-fresh biscuits for a memorable breakfast or brunch. Full of maple and cinnamon flavors, they're enhanced by a scattering of nuts. -Mary Relyea, Canastota, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk and syrup just until moistened. Fold in pecans., Turn onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter., Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with milk; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. , Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246 calories, Fat 11g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 334mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
These cinnamon flavoured Christmas biscuits are great for getting the kids involved in cooking, and they will look great on the tree too
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 30-40 depending on size
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the sugar, golden syrup and butter until melted. Mix the spices and flour in a large bowl. Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1 tsp cold water. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add the melted sugar mix, egg and bicarbonate of soda. Mix well. At this stage the mix will be soft but will firm up on cooling.
- Cover the surface of the biscuit mix with wrapping and leave to cool, then put in the fridge for at least 1 hr to become firm enough to roll out.
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly. (At this stage the dough can be put into a food bag and kept in the fridge for up to a week.) Cut the dough in half. Thinly roll out one half on a lightly floured surface. Cut into shapes with cutters, such as gifts, trees and hearts, then transfer to baking sheets, leaving a little room for them to spread. If you plan to hang the biscuits up, make a small hole in the top of each one using a skewer. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until they darken slightly. If the holes you have made have closed up, remake them while the biscuits are warm and soft using a skewer. Cool for a few mins on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool and harden up completely.
- Break up the chocolate and melt in the microwave on Medium for 1-2 mins, or in a small heatproof bowl over simmering water. Drizzle the chocolate over the biscuits, or pipe on shapes or names, then stick a few silver balls into the chocolate. If hung up on the tree, the biscuits will be edible for about a week, but will last a lot longer as decorations.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 20 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.18 milligram of sodium
GLAZED CINNAMON BISCUITS
"I often make this easy, delicious variation of glazed cinnamon rolls for our family as a breakfast treat on weekends," reports Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Cut in 4 tablespoons of the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8-10 times. Roll into an 11x8-in. rectangle about 1/2 in. thick. Melt remaining butter; brush 1 tablespoon over dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with long edge. Cut into 12 equal slices. Place with cut side down in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Brush with remaining butter. Bake at 450° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Combine glaze ingredients; spread over warm biscuits. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 7g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 308mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "iced cinnamon biscuits recipes"
CINNAMON BISCUITS RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
CINNAMON ROLL BISCUITS - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
ICED CINNAMON ROLL COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
COCOA BISCUITS WITH CINNAMON NUT ICE CREAM
CROCK POT ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS - REPEAT CRAFTER ME
CINNAMON BISCUITS | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
ICED SPICED BISCUITS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - IPHONE4PHONECASERIGHTNOW
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - CHEEPMARANTZPMD660
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS - PLAIN.RECIPES
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - I6789
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS | RECIPESTY
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS RECIPE - CINNAMON DIET RECIPES
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
VEGAN ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS - MAKE IT DAIRY FREE
CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUIT BITES (4 INGREDIENTS) - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
EASY FRIED CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUITS - THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - HELLOISMYWORLD
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS - PLAIN.RECIPES
ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - MUSLIMEENKNOWLEDGE
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS - YUM TASTE
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - ILOOVEEANIMALS
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS - BISCUITS
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS POPULAR RECIPES
CINNAMON “ROLL” BISCUITS WITH ICING | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - XMILKKK
COPYCAT BOJANGLES CINNAMON BISCUITS | EASY BISCUITS RECIPE
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - SOPHIEPHOTOGRAPH2014
ICED CINNAMON RAISIN BISCUITS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
APPLE CINNAMON BISCUIT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BISCUITS CINNAMON - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SLOW COOKER ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS | RECIPE | RECIPES, CROCKPOT …
SLOW COOKER ICED CINNAMON BISCUITS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake biscuits with raisins?Whisk baking mix, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; stir in milk until dough is just combined. Fold raisins into dough. Knead dough about 10 times and roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut round biscuits using a biscuit cutter or cookie cutter; arrange on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
How to bake biscuits in the oven?Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Whisk baking mix, white sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; stir in milk until dough is just combined. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir confectioners' sugar, water, and vanilla extract together until glaze is smooth; drizzle over warm biscuits.
What do cinnamon biscuits taste like?These crunchy cinnamon biscuits have a subtle hint of spice and caramel, which makes them perfect with a cuppa or served alongside sweet vanilla ice cream for dessert. These cinnamon biscuits are very easy to bake and this recipe makes 36 biscuits altogether which means you'll have plenty to go around.
What are the best biscuits for a cuppa?A soft and crunchy bite to each biscuit. These sweet treats make the perfect choice with a cuppa These crunchy cinnamon biscuits have a subtle hint of spice and caramel, which makes them perfect with a cuppa or served alongside sweet vanilla ice cream for dessert.