DELICIOUS HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE
I based this homemade iced coffee on Starbucks® bottled Frappuccino®. My husband and I love it and our fridge is never without a pitcher of this super easy, frugal alternative to the expensive stuff. Even though winter's coming and we live in Pennsylvania's Lake Erie snowbelt, we drink this year-round as an alternative to soda and other soft drinks. This particular recipe lends itself to endless variations limited only by your imagination!
Provided by Melanie King Ditzel
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place 2 cups of ice cubes into a 2-quart pitcher; slowly pour coffee over ice and stir until ice is melted. Stir sugar into coffee and mix thoroughly until sugar is completely dissolved. Add milk, stirring just until combined. Stir in remaining 2 cups ice, adding more as needed; refrigerate until well chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Stir before serving. Pour over ice in tall glasses or into recycled serving-size glass bottles or insulated tumblers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.3 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Cholesterol 12.2 mg, Fat 4 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 56.8 mg, Sugar 30.5 g
ICED COFFEE WHIRL
You may use any flavor of ice cream that you like but you don't want any with fruit/nuts in it. Use Sugar Free (or No Sugar Added) ice cream for a diabetic treat.
Provided by Annacia
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glasses and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.8, Fat 14.6, SaturatedFat 9, Cholesterol 58.1, Sodium 106.9, Carbohydrate 31.4, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 28, Protein 4.8
More about "iced coffee whirl recipes"
COFFEE WHIRL RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
1/5 Total Time 5 minsCategory CoffeeCalories 140 per serving
THE BEST ICED COFFEE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee. While pouring old hot coffee over ice cubes may work for some, and others like to brew espresso right over ice for their iced coffee, the best flavor for iced coffee comes from cold-brewing the coffee in the first place and then putting it over ice.
- Thai Iced Coffee. The use of sweetened condensed milk gives Thai iced coffee its unique and, for some, irresistible flavor. It's sweet, creamy, and intensely flavored.
- Homemade Frappuccino. Frappuccinos are popular for a reason: they are insanely delicious. Save money by making frappuccinos at home. Since a frappuccino is simply espresso, milk, and sugar blended with ice, it's pretty easy.
- Greek Frappé. You can't turn around in Greece in the summer without running into a frappé. Cool, creamy, and icy, it's the ultimate way to take in coffee when the days get long and hot.
- German Iced Coffee. Cold coffee, ice cream, and evaporated milk—plus additional sweetener if you're so inclined—make this classic summer treat known as eiskaffee.
- Iced Café Canario. This Spanish favorite can be served hot or iced. Café Canario, also known as café bombón, features espresso, condensed milk, a touch of vanilla extract, and cocoa powder.
- Dehli-Style Iced Coffee. Just cold milk, instant coffee, and plenty of ice come together in this hot-weather classic. This particular version of instant iced coffee is named after Delhi, where it is popular - but similar concoctions are found in hot climates around the world.
- Cold Coffee Jelly. For those times when it's too hot out for hot coffee and you're in too much of a rush to sip anything, that's when having a batch of coffee jelly in the fridge, ready to slurp down, is needed.
- Affogato. Keep glasses and ice cream in the freezer and you can enjoy this delicious Italian affogato whenever you please. It's a quick coffee dessert that's perfect for a dinner party or afternoon treat.
- Coffee Chocolate Protein Shake. Turn your iced coffee into a snack, or even a meal, with this recipe for an iced coffee chocolate protein shake. Strong coffee or espresso, plus milk and chocolate protein powder makes this iced coffee drink a single-cup breakfast.
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE | FOOD NETWORK
ICED COFFEE RECIPES | COLD DRINKS| STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
41 BEST HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
ICED COFFEE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PERFECT ICED COFFEE AT HOME
STARBUCKS WHITE CHOCOLATE ICED COFFEE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE DALGONA WHIPPED ICED COFFEE - 3 INGREDIENT RECIPE
COFFEE WHIRL - ALLRECIPES.COM | RECIPES, COFFEE RECIPES, NINJA …
ICED COFFEE BY THE PITCHER - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
10 BEST ICED COFFEE WHISKEY RECIPES | YUMMLY
39 AMAZING ICED COFFEE RECIPES [PERFECT FOR SUMMER]
12 BEST ICED COFFEE DRINKS | ALLRECIPES
ICED COFFEE WITH WHIPPED CREAM: A REFRESHING DRINK FOR 2022
COFFEE WHIRL | RECIPE | COFFEE RECIPES, RECIPES, YUMMY DRINKS
10+ HEALTHY ICED COFFEE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
ICED COFFEE WITH INSTANT COFFEE - PIPER COOKS
ICED COFFEE WHIRL RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE AT HOME - BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST ICED COFFEE COCKTAIL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
14 REFRESHING ICED COFFEE RECIPES + ICED BROWN SUGAR COFFEE
ICED COFFEE RECIPES | VERTUO | NESPRESSO CANADA
HOW TO MAKE THE VIRAL WHIPPED ICED COFFEE HACK FROM TIKTOK
23 EASY AND DELICIOUS ICED COFFEE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY
18 BEST ICED COFFEE RECIPES TO COOL YOU DOWN THIS SUMMER
20 REFRESHING ICED COFFEE RECIPES - BRIT + CO
6 OF THE BEST WHIPPED HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE RECIPES
WORLD BEST COFFEE RECIPES: ICED COFFEE WHIRL
COFFEE TEA RECIPE: WHIRL COFFEE RECIPE
EASY ICED COFFEE RECIPES - IT IS A KEEPER
10 BEST ICED COFFEE WITH WHIPPED CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
5 ICED COFFEE RECIPES THAT WILL HELP YOU COOL DOWN IN THIS HEAT
ICED COFFEE SWIRL– SKINNY MIXES
COFFEE WHIRL | RECIPESTY
ICED COFFEE WHIRL RECIPE - FOOD.COM | ICE CREAM SHAKE, ICED …
9 EASY ICED COFFEE RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
20 ICED COFFEE RECIPES TO MAKE IN ANY SEASON - THE WORLD IS AN …
10 SECRET ICED COFFEE RECIPES FOR SPRING - TECHBULLION.COM
3 ICED COFFEE RECIPES: CARAMEL, VANILLA AND MOCHA
ICED COFFEE WITH CONDENSED MILK RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
COFFEE WHIRL | RECIPE | RECIPES, COFFEE RECIPES, YUMMY DRINKS
THE BEST COFFEE FRAPPE | HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE AT HOME
COFFEE WHIRL ALLRECIPES.COM | COFFEE RECIPES, FOOD, YUMMY DRINKS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #beginner-cook #diabetic #spring #summer #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-in-something #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
3 Iced Coffee Recipes With 3 Different Brewers!1.9K views-02:21
Nespresso Iced Coffee Recipes Masterclass | UK & Ireland310K views-09:01
Coffee Recipes | Learn how to make a refreshing iced latte at home | Breville USA5.5K views-01:43
Blended Iced Coffee BlendJet Recipe23K views-00:35
Iced Coffee Lemonade Recipe172K views-01:00
Iced Coffee – 4 Easy and Delicious Recipes159K views-03:43
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make iced coffee?To make iced coffee, pack a glass full of ice cubes. Fill glass 2/3 full with coffee liquid. Add healthy splash of half-and-half. Add 2-3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (can use plain sugar instead) and stir to combine. Taste and adjust half-and-half and/or sweetened condensed milk as needed. Iced coffee is my life.
What is iced coffee with whipped cream?Iced coffee with whipped cream is a concoction made with freshly brewed coffee that is then cooled completely, milk, and is topped with a serving of whipped cream and additional flavoring like vanilla to taste. The cold coffee provides a nice jolt, while the creaminess of the whipped cream creates a sweet treat.
How long does it take for iced coffee to chill?Proper iced coffee using brewed coffee on the other hand takes an hour or two to chill, and who the hell wants to wait that long?! You can choose either method, but just be aware that you'll have your iced coffee in hand much quicker by using short espresso shots and pouring them over ice.
What's the best iced coffee to mix with sparkling water?Topo Chico sparkling mineral water is ultra-refreshing on its own, but add it to iced coffee, and you've got a serious pick-me-up on your hands. (via Brit + Co) Muddled mint and lots of ice make this coffee perfect for the hottest days of summer. (via Brit + Co) Technically, a popsicle made out of iced coffee is still iced coffee.