Topped with miniature marshmallows, this icy cappuccino beverage is a twist on traditional fruit smoothies. My mom and I created it when trying to fix an easy snack. -Michelle Cluney, Lake Mary, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; top with the remaining marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 69mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE
I like this recipe because it's a true icy smoothie with coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary; as well as nice and smooth.
Provided by xKaitlin
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on crush ice until ice has crushed. Then set on cream until smooth.
- Enjoy with a spoon or straw, etcetera.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.6, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 12.9, Sodium 66.3, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 16.3, Protein 3.3
- Combine instant coffee and water in a small mixing bowl until coffee is dissolved.
- Place coffee mixture and all other ingredients into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
More about "icedcappuccinosmoothie recipes"
DON'T ORDER STARBUCKS ICED CAPPUCCINOS, AS EXPLAINED BY A BARISTA …
Estimated Reading Time 2 minsPublished 2016-11-20
FROSTY CAPPUCCINO - SMOOTHIE RECIPES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
Cuisine American, ItalianTotal Time 5 minsServings 2Calories 75 per serving
- In blender, combine milk, chocolate syrup, espresso powder, and ice and blend until mixture is smooth and frothy.
HOMEMADE ICED CAPPUCCINO - THE CRAFT-AT-HOME FAMILY
Reviews 8Estimated Reading Time 9 minsCategory DrinksCalories 221 per serving
- Dissolve the instant coffee granules in hot water, stirring with a spoon if needed, and pour into a blender. (Or replace with 3 tbsp very strongly brewed coffee.)
- Add cocoa powder, maple syrup and milk. Run your blender for about 5-10 seconds, until ingredients are well combined. Taste and adjust the quantity of maple syrup as needed.
- Add ice cubes and blend until frothy, then add cream and blend for a few more seconds until well combined. Serve immediately.
MOCHA ICED CAPPUCCINO AT HOME - JUST PLAIN COOKING
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory BeverageCalories 657 per serving
- Check that you have all your ingredients. You will also need a blender for this recipe plus a tall glass and straw for better presentation when serving the beverage.
COFFEE SMOOTHIES: 15 RECIPES TO GET A COOL BOOST AT BREAKFAST - …
- Coconut cashew latte smoothie. Share on Pinterest. Any time we can get a smoothie to taste like a milkshake without packing in the sugar, it’s a win. This thick, creamy drink uses a small frozen banana, vanilla protein powder, cashews, shredded coconut, and coffee to mimic your favorite shake.
- Peanut butter espresso smoothie. Share on Pinterest. Reese’s for breakfast? Don’t mind if we do. OK, it’s not exactly the same, but it does taste pretty darn good.
- Salted caramel mocha smoothie. Share on Pinterest. Salted caramel is always a good start, isn’t it? This smoothie has a sneaky secret. Instead of caramel sauce, the recipe uses dates, vanilla extract, and almond milk to get a yummy caramel-frappe taste.
- Peppermint mocha smoothie. Share on Pinterest. Peppermint lattes are all the rage in winter, but there’s no reason you can’t re-create the minty flavor year-round.
- Iced coffee protein smoothie. Share on Pinterest. You’ll need some overnight prep for this one, but trust us when we say it’s worth it. Fill a plastic ice cube tray with strong, cold coffee.
- Coffee and oat smoothie. Share on Pinterest. Coffee, oatmeal, and a smoothie all in one? Yup. Blending in rolled oats thickens this naturally sweet smoothie.
- Chocolate chia coffee smoothie. Share on Pinterest. This smoothie almost tastes like a java chip Frappuccino. Remember those, your first foray into drinking “coffee”?
- Raspberry coffee smoothie. Raspberries make this smoothie seem so special that you’d never know the coffee’s made from instant. Keep a bag of berries in the freezer so you’re ready to whip this up.
- Cold brew mocha smoothie. Make or buy cold brew for a more mellow smoothie, enriched here in a high speed blender with frozen cubes of coconut, which creates one of the creamiest textures we’ve tasted.
- Pumpkin coffee smoothie. Canned pumpkin or frozen cubes will work in this fall-flavored smoothie, which gets a boost from protein powder. And yes, it’s got pumpkin pie spice in it.
THE BEST KETO ICED COFFEE | RECIPE | KETO COFFEE RECIPE, KETO …
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
10 BEST ICED COFFEE SMOOTHIE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CAPPUCCINO - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ICED COFFEE 3 DELICIOUS WAYS - YOUTUBE
A SUMMERTIME ICED CAPPUCCINO | COFFEE COLLABORATION - YOUTUBE
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE - SUNSET GOURMET
17 BEST ICED CAPPUCCINO IDEAS | ICED CAPPUCCINO, CAPPUCCINO, …
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
10 BEST COFFEE SMOOTHIE RECIPES - YUMMLY
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
TORTILLA CHIPS RECIPE TIPS TO MAKE HOME AND FAMILY RECIPES - …
ICED CHAI CAPPUCCINO | CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® | ICED CHAI, …
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE MIX RECIPES
BURMA/BURMA SMOOTHIE RECIPES (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
ICED CAPPUCCINO - HILLS BROS.® COFFEE & CAPPUCCINO
60 BEST ICED CAPPUCCINO IDEAS IN 2021 | COFFEE RECIPES, YUMMY …
ICED CAPPUCCINO - EAGLE BRAND
ICED CAPPUCCINO SMOOTHIE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions