ITALIAN LAYERED DIP
- Let cream cheese and goat cheese soften at room temperature. Mix cheeses together with minced garlic. Line a casserole dish with plastic wrap. Put 1/3 of the cheese mixture in the dish, spreading it evenly to the sides. Next, layer ingredients in the following order: the sun-dried tomatoes, 1/3 cheese mixture, pesto, and remaining cheese in the same manner. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, turn upside down on a platter. Serve with crackers.
ITALIAN 7-LAYER DIP RECIPE - (4.8/5)
Provided by margiekyle
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. FOR THE CROSTINI: Lay the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush with the oil and then sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder and some fresh pepper. Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Remove the crostini from the oven and set aside. Turn the oven to broil. FOR THE DIP: In medium bowl, combine the ricotta with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until fully combined, then transfer to an 8-by-8-inch pan, spreading the mixture evenly across the bottom. Set aside. In a large pan with a lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions, and sweat for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the halved grape tomatoes, chicken stock and garlic and bring to a boil; cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the tomatoes have softened and the mixture has thickened, about 15 minutes. While the tomatoes are cooking, add the sausage to a sauté pan over high heat. Break up sausage with a wooden spoon and cook it through. When the sausage is finished, spoon it directly over the ricotta and spread it out evenly. When the tomatoes are done, spoon them over the sausage layer. Top the tomato layer with the sliced pepperoncini, marinated artichokes and roasted peppers. Place the halved ciliegine on top. Place the dip under the broiler and broil on high heat until the cheese has browned slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the dip from the broiler and top with the basil. Serve immediately with the crostini.
ITALIAN LAYERED DIP WITH CRISP CRACKERS
Two types of cheese, canned beans, pepperoni and peppers make this delicious Italian-style layered dip come together in just 25 minutes - serve with crisp crackers.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place beans, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing in food processor bowl with metal blade; process until smooth. Spread mixture in ungreased 9-inch microwave-safe pie pan or quiche dish.
- Top with pepperoni, pepperoncini peppers, shredded Italian cheese blend and oregano. Cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, turning pan once halfway through cooking. Serve with crisp crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving, Sodium 380 mg, Sugar 1 g
LAYERED ITALIAN DIP
Love each layer equally when you make this Layered Italian Dip. Five fabulous ingredients-cream cheese, Parmesan, pesto, roasted red peppers and mozzarella-come together in this delicious Layered Italian Dip.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and Parmesan until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with layers of remaining ingredients.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0.6894 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
5 LAYER ITALIAN DIP
Another tried and true. I have been making this one since I tried at a dinner party. Great when you want to bring something a little different.
Provided by Cookiegirlandi
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread mixture on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer pesto, pimientos, mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers or sliced Italian bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.9, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 10.7, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 624.9, Carbohydrate 3.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 1.5, Protein 10.2
More about "italian 7 layer dip recipe 485"
7 LAYER HOT ITALIAN DIP RECIPE - EAT AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
7 LAYER ITALIAN DIP - CHEF IN TRAINING
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Appetizer
ITALIAN 7-LAYER DIP - EMILY ELLYN
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
7 LAYER TACO DIP + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
CLASSIC 70S 7-LAYER MEXICAN DIP - DEEP SOUTH DISH
7 LAYER DIP - EMILY BITES
7 LAYERS OF FLAVOR! - 15 RECIPES
7 LAYER DIP RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SEVEN LAYER DIP | 7 LAYER DIP RECIPE | MEXICAN LAYERED DIP
7 LAYER DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SEVEN LAYER DIP - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
MAKE 7-LAYER ITALIAN DIP (YUM) - TATERTOTS AND JELLO
7 LAYER HOT ITALIAN DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
INDIVIDUAL ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP – FAVORITE NYE RECIPE!
ITALIAN 7 LAYER SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP - BIGOVEN.COM
ITALIAN SEVEN LAYER DIP - YUM GOGGLE
ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP RECIPE | TRISHA YEARWOOD | FOOD NETWORK
ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP - CRECIPE.COM
ITALIAN 7 LAYER DIP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
ITALIAN LAYER DIP | LESLIE DURSO
MEXICAN FIESTA 7 LAYER DIP (MAKE-AHEAD!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
7 LAYER DIP - TWO SISTERS
THE BEST ITALIAN DIPS (& AN YUMMY ITALIAN LAYER DIP RECIPE)
OUR BEST EVER 7 LAYER DIP RECIPE | KITCHN
ITALIAN SEVEN LAYER DIP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
7 LAYER HOT ITALIAN DIP - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SEVEN LAYER DIP RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
ITALIAN SEVEN LAYER DIP | HEALTHY APERTURE
7 LAYER ITALIAN DIP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC 7-LAYER TACO DIP - KITCHN
ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP – RECIPES NETWORK
MEXICAN 7 LAYER DIP - MY TURN FOR US
ULTIMATE 7-LAYER DIP - GOOD DINNER MOM
290 BEST 7 LAYER DIP RECIPE IDEAS | FOOD, 7 LAYER DIP ... - PINTEREST
ITALIAN SEVEN-LAYER DIP RECIPE
7 LAYER DIP RECIPE - EASY AND DELICIOUS 7 LAYER BEAN DIP
THE BEST 7 LAYER DIP RECIPE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
You'll also love