KEY LIME COOKIES
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until creamy.
- Thoroughly mix in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime peel.
- Form dough into 1/2-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove to wire rack.
- While still warm, sift confectioner's sugar over cookies.
KEY LIME COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with silicone baking liners.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Slowly beat in flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in white chocolate chips and lime zest.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving about 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are set and lightly browned around the edges, 10 to 14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 63.8 mg, Sugar 7.9 g
KEY LIME COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs 1 at a time and the lime juice, and mix well. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to butter mixture until incorporated. Dough should be stiff but not dry. Shape into 1-inch balls, press thumb into center of balls to make an indentation, being careful not to press through to the bottom. Fill indentations with about 1 tablespoon Key lime curd. Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
KEY LIME COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls, and arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Sift confectioners' sugar over cookies while still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 17.6 mg, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 66.3 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
KEY LIME BUTTER COOKIES
I love limes so much that if a recipe calls for lemons I almost always use limes instead. With their pretty green color, these are perfect for Christmas-you can also make them as sandwich cookies and use lime curd for the filling.-Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in lime zest and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and cornstarch; gradually beat into creamed mixture., Shape dough into 1-in. balls; place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness with bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely., In a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar, lime juice and zest. Brush over cookies. Let stand until set. If desired, decorate with gel just before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "key lime cookies recipes"
DELICIOUSLY EASY KEY LIME COOKIES RECIPE WITH LIME GLAZE
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Using a stand mixer, beat together butter, sugar and lime zest until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes
KEY LIME CRINKLE COOKIES - BAKE OR BREAK
24 BRIGHT & DELICIOUS KEY LIME RECIPES - COOKIES AND …
KEY LIME RECIPES: 19 DELICIOUS DESSERTS THAT GO BEYOND PIE
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - GRANDBABY CAKES
KEY LIME COOKIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
KEY LIME SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
KEY LIME SPRITZ COOKIES - MIDWEST LIVING
KEY LIME COOKIES · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 83 per serving
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Then mix in the egg until well combined. Stir in lime zest.
- Add 1/2 cup flour, baking powder, and salt to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Continue adding flour by the 1/2 cup and mixing until all 2 cups are completely combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to measure dough, then roll them into balls and slightly flatten with your palm and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375˚F for 8-9 minutes or until the center is just set. The cookies will remain light in color and will not get brown. Let the cookies sit for 2 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack.
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES | IMPERIAL SUGAR - RECIPES
KEY LIME CRUMBL COOKIE RECIPE - FOOD FUN & FARAWAY PLACES
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
KEY LIME COOKIES - NELLIE AND JOE'S FAMOUS KEYLIME JUICE
WHITE CHOCOLATE KEY LIME COOKIES - THE NOVICE CHEF
KEY LIME SUGAR COOKIES - HOUSE HUNK
INCREDIBLE KEY LIME CAKE WITH RUM - GARLIC & ZEST
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
KEY LIME SLICE-AND-BAKE COOKIES RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
BENTON KEY LIME COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRUMBL KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - SALT & BAKER
KEY LIME MELTAWAY COOKIES - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
SWEET AND CITRUSY FROSTED KEY LIME COOKIES | JULIE BLANNER
SLICE AND BAKE KEY LIME SHORTBREAD COOKIES - BAKERS TABLE
RECIPE: KEY LIME COCONUT COOKIES - RECIPELINK.COM
20 KEY LIME DESSERTS THAT GO BEYOND PIE - INSANELY GOOD
KEY LIME COOKIE RECIPE - SYDNEY LOVE'S KITCHEN
KEY LIME SUGAR COOKIES - DASH OF SANITY
BEST KEY LIME COOKIES | MODERNMEALMAKEOVER.COM
KEY LIME COOLER COOKIES - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
KEY LIME SNOWBALL COOKIES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
MELTAWAY KEY LIME COOKIES WITH CITRUS CREAM CHEESE FILLING
CRUMBL COPYCAT KEY LIME PIE COOKIE - COOKING WITH KARLI
KEY LIME COOKIES - SOFT AND FLUFFY WITH KEY LIME GLAZE! - CHENéE …
KEY LIME COOKIES - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
KEY LIME COOKIES - CAKEWHIZ
KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - LOVE IN MY OVEN
KEY LIME SNOWBALL COOKIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
12-7 KEY LIME COCONUT COOKIES - PINKY MA'S
KEY LIME COOKIES | SOUTHERN LIVING
THE BEST CHILLED CRUMBL KEY LIME PIE COOKIES - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
KEY LIME SUGAR COOKIES WITH KEY LIME GLAZE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #hand-formed-cookies #desserts #lunch #snacks #eggs-dairy #fruit #canadian #easy #dinner-party #cookies-and-brownies #citrus #lime #pasta-rice-and-grains #brunch #taste-mood #sweet #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Lime Cookies at home?In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and egg yolk until creamy. Thoroughly mix in flour, baking powder, salt, lime juice and lime peel. Form dough into 1/2-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350º for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove to wire rack.
How to make key lime crumbl cookies?Step 1: While the cookies are cooling, make the Key Lime Crumbl Cookies recipe for the filling. Step 2: Combine condensed milk, 3 tbsp powdered sugar (if it’s too runny add one more), and 1 teaspoon Key lime juice. Step 3: Using a standing mixer or an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
What are Key Lime Cooler cookies?Key Lime Cooler Cookies are buttery, bursting with fresh key lime flavor and will melt in your mouth! They’re cloaked in powdered sugar for a cookie recipe that’s perfect for holiday baking!
What is the recipe for a lime cake?Directions. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls, and arrange on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven,...