KEY LIME PIE MARTINI
This recipe uses ingredients found most well-stocked bars, which I put together after many requests for a Key lime pie martini from customers at a restaurant I bartended for. To make it extra special, run a lime around the edge of the martini glass and dip it in crushed graham crackers after chilling. Tastes just like a key lime pie! This recipe makes a single martini. Garnish with lime, if desired.
Provided by Melissa Cheng
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Pour vanilla-flavored vodka, pineapple juice, sweet and sour mix, triple sec, lime juice, and heavy whipping cream into a cocktail shaker; add ice. Cover shaker and shake vigorously. Strain cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.2 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 2.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 12.1 mg, Sugar 27.3 g
KEY LIME MARTINI
- Put enough ice cubes into a cocktail shaker to be about 3/4 full. Pour vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, and half-and-half over the ice cubes, shake, and strain into a martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94.2 calories, Carbohydrate 11.3 g, Cholesterol 5.6 mg, Fat 1.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 9.6 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
LUSCIOUS KEY LIME PIE MARTINI
Got the idea from a restaurant I used to work at, and made a few improvements! It really is decadent, and great for dessert!
Provided by alligirl
Yield 1 drink, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill martini glass with ice and water to chill, then dump --
- Rim martini glass with lime juice and dip in graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix vodka, vanilla liqueur, cream and lime juice in a shaker cup.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Strain into chilled martini glass and ENJOY!
TRULY THE BEST KEY LIME PIE MARTINI
This recipe features Licor 43, a delightful Spanish liqueur dating back to ancient times. Licor 43 contains 43 different flavors to make the taste indescribable. This martini truly depicts the best Key Lime Pie you've ever tasted!
Provided by amievv821
Yield 1 martini, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Add all ingredients into martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for several minutes.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.4, Fat 17.7, SaturatedFat 11.1, Cholesterol 63.4, Sodium 20.6, Carbohydrate 4.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.6, Protein 1.4
KEY LIME PIE COCKTAIL RECIPE BY TASTY
Tangy Key lime, refreshing pineapple juice, and rich coconut cream paired with vanilla vodka and dark rum make this Key lime pie cocktail something to dream about. The rim of the glass is coated with crushed graham crackers and toasted coconut for pie-crust vibes, and the drink is topped off with a freshly grated nutmeg for a spiced finish. It's a sweet, creamy, and delicious dessert you can drink!
Provided by Tikeyah Whittle
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small, shallow dish wide enough to fit the rim of a martini glass, mix the crushed graham crackers with the toasted coconut flakes. Wet the rim of 2 martini glasses with the Key lime wedge. Dip the rims of the glasses in the graham cracker mixture.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, then add the rum, vodka, coconut cream, pineapple juice, Key lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well, then strain the cocktail evenly between the prepared glasses. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 23 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 51 grams
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a martini glass and roll the edge in the graham cracker crumbs. Chill the glass for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Combine the vanilla vodka, key lime liqueur, pineapple juice, and cream in a shaker. Fill the shaker half full with ice and shake until well blended. Pour into prepared martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
More about "key lime pie martini recipes"
THE BEST KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE FROM KEY WEST FLORIDA
Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCalories 5 per serving
- Take a lime wedge and run it around the rim of your glass. Then, dip your glass into the crumbs to rim your glass! Oh my, I can already taste it!
- Next, fill your shaker with ice, pour your liquor, juice, and cream. Now shake, shake, shake that shaker to mix the ingredients! Don't forget to put the lid on before shaking or you will have key lime martini all over your kitchen!
BEST KEY LIME MARTINI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE KEY LIME MARTINI
Total Time 10 mins
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE | VALERIE BERTINELLI | FOOD ...
5/5 (7)Difficulty EasyCategory BeverageSteps 3
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a small saucer. Dip the rims of the glasses in the crumbs to coat. Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes, while preparing the drink.
- Combine the vodka, vanilla liqueur, lime juice, orange juice and coconut creamer in a cocktail shaker filled with ice (don't worry if the mixture looks curdled!). Cover and shake vigorously until well chilled, about 30 seconds. Strain into the chilled martini glasses and garnish with lime wedges. Serve immediately.
10 BEST KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI: REMAKE FROM PRINCESS CRUISE ...
5/5 (26)Total Time 5 minsCategory CocktailsCalories 309 per serving
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
Reviews 2Category DrinksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- Add 1/2 cup of crushed ice to a shaker then pour in martini ingredients, except for garnish, and shake well.
- If making your own bar mix, heat sugar and water in a small saucepan. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
KEY LIME PIE COCKTAIL ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
3.7/5 (9)Category DrinkCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the pineapple juice, lime juice, whipped cream vodka and Rum Chata. Secure lid tightly and shake the cocktail shaker vigorously.
- Run a lime wedge around the edge of a cocktail glass. Dip edges of glass into graham cracker crumbs. Pour cocktail into prepared glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Enjoy right away.
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI WITH COCONUT RUM AND VANILLA VODKA ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 358 per serving
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 minsCategory PunchCalories 377 per serving
COCONUT-KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE - HOME COOKING MEMORIES
4.3/5 (3)Category CocktailsCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Place a small amount of key lime juice in small, shallow plate that is wide enough to fit the top of the martini glass. On another plate of the same size, mix together graham cracker crumbs and coconut flakes. Tip top rim of martini glass in to key lime juice, allow excess to drip off and then dip immediately into the graham cracker/coconut mixture.
- Fill a shaker half way full with ice. Add all cocktail ingredients and shake until well combined. Pour into prepared martini glass. Serve.
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE - COASTAL WANDERING
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory Drinks
- Rim a martini glass by running honey around the edge then dipping it in a shallow dish of graham cracker crumbs.
- Add ice, key lime rum cream, toasted coconut rum, pineapple juice, lime juice, and cream if using to a cocktail shaker. Shake until blended.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass and garnish with whipped cream, a lime slice, more graham cracker crumbs and lime zest.
KEY LIME MARTINI - WINE AND GLUE - SIMPLE JOY
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 minsCategory CocktailsCalories 348 per serving
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE WITH VANILLA LIQUEUR AND ...
3.6/5 (16)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Martini
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.2/5 (21)Total Time 3 minsCategory Dessert, Beverage, CocktailCalories 159 per serving
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI | 3 YUMMY TUMMIES
5/5 (2)Category MartiniServings 1-2Total Time 5 mins
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI | RECIPES | DAILY'S COCKTAILS
10 BEST KEY LIME MARTINI WITH VANILLA VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMIRNOFF KEY LIME PIE MARTINI | COCKTAIL RECIPE | SMIRNOFF
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
KEY LIME PIE MARTINI - TIPSY BARTENDER
THE KEY LIME PIE COCKTAIL [ORIGINAL RECIPE] - TASTE COCKTAILS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #beverages #eggs-dairy #fruit #cocktails #citrus #lime #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to put on top of Key lime pie Martini?Dip rim of martini glass into pineapple juice and onto a plate with crushed graham cracker crumbs until rim is evenly coated. Add a dollop of whipped cream to the top of the drink and garnish with a slice of lime. Enjoy!
How to make a margarita with key lime liqueur?Directions 1 Pour the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a martini glass and roll the edge... 2 Combine the vanilla vodka, key lime liqueur, pineapple juice, and cream in a shaker. Fill the shaker half full with ice... More ...
How do you make a Rimmer for a key lime pie?To make your rimmer, crush a handful of graham crackers. A few pulses in a blender until the crumbs are quite fine will do. If you don’t have a blender, you can crush your graham crackers in a sealable sandwich bag with a heavy glass or a rolling pin. Pour the crumbs in a thick layer into a shallow bowl or saucer.