KEY LIME COOKIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls, and arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Sift confectioners' sugar over cookies while still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 17.6 mg, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 66.3 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE KEY LIME CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cake mix and pudding mix together in a bowl. Beat milk, vegetable oil, 5 tablespoons Key lime juice, and 1 tablespoon Key lime zest into cake mix mixture just until batter is smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into batter, beating until each egg is incorporated before adding the next. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cake to room temperature.
- Mix lemon frosting, white chocolate, 1 tablespoon Key lime zest, and 1 tablespoon Key lime juice together in a bowl. Spread frosting over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.5 calories, Carbohydrate 63.7 g, Cholesterol 64.3 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 416.4 mg, Sugar 26.7 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE KEY LIME ENDEAVOR WITH MACADAMIA CRUNCH
- To Make Crunch: In a food processor, combine nuts, flour and 1/4 cup sugar. Mix in 3 tablespoons butter until dough forms large crumbs; do not let the dough come together in a ball.
- Press the crunch into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Freeze until crust is firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake crust for 25 minutes, or until it is lightly browned and set. Let cool on a wire rack. Leave oven on at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make White Chocolate Coating: In a small bowl, mix together 8 tablespoons butter and white chocolate. Place bowl over simmering water, stirring constantly until chocolate and butter are smooth. Pour mixture evenly into crust. Freeze until firm.
- To Make Key Lime Endeavor: In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, condensed milk and lime peel. Gradually stir in lime juice. Pour mixture into chilled crust.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes. Let pie cool completely on a wire rack. Then cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until chilled.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Spoon or pipe the whipped cream on top of pie before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 633 calories, Carbohydrate 52.3 g, Cholesterol 208.1 mg, Fat 45.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 24.4 g, Sodium 95.2 mg, Sugar 43.2 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE KEY LIME CHEESECAKE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the cream cheese mixture before adding the next.
- Mix white chocolate chips, cream, lime juice, and lime zest together in a stainless steel bowl. Place bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Stir chocolate chips mixture until the chocolate melts completely and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes; pour into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crumbs in the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven the cake's center is set, about 75 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes before refrigerating to chill completely, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.8 g, Cholesterol 163.7 mg, Fat 41.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 25.2 g, Sodium 283.7 mg, Sugar 33.4 g
KEY LIME COOLERS
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F; set oven rack in top third of oven. Beat together butter, sugar, salt and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl, until well blended. Beat in lime juice, zest, and egg. Blend in the flour thoroughly (dough will be rather stiff). If using macadamia nuts, incorporate now. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool on the pan for a few minutes. While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar. Allow cookies to cool completely on wire rack, then coat with sugar again.
More about "key lime white chocolate coolers recipes"
WHITE CHOCOLATE KEY LIME MUFFINS OR CAKE RECIPE
Calories 154Saturated Fat 3g 16%Cholesterol 61mg 20%Total Fat 6g 8%
KEY LIME COOLER COOKIES - DESSERT FOR TWO
4.3/5 (10)Category Cookies And BarsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- In a small bowl, beat together with an electric mixer the sugar and Key lime zest for about 30 seconds.
KEY LIME COFFEE CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast, DessertServings 16Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" springform pan or a 9" x 13" square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make the streusel: Stir together flour, sugar, and salt together. Cut in the cold butter using two forks or clean hands, then add the lime zest and coconut, if using.
- For the cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, then add sugar and mix until smooth. Add Greek yogurt, key lime juice, zest, vanilla, oil, and buttermilk, beating well after each ingredient. Gently fold in the flour mixture, stirring until just incorporated. Be careful NOT to overmix.
- Scrape batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle streusel evenly over the batter.
DARK CHOCOLATE KEY LIME PIE TRUFFLES - SALLY'S BAKING ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Be sure to read through the recipe and my tips/explanations/photos below the recipe so you know exactly what you are doing and why you are doing it. There is art (and science!) to truffle making.
- Heat the cream and lime zest in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir it until the mixture barely comes to a boil. Remove from heat and allow the lime flavor infuse into the cream for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped white chocolate into a medium heatproof bowl. Add the lime juice and butter to the bowl. Do not stir yet. Set aside.
- After 30 minutes, place the lime infused cream back over heat until it barely begins simmering again. Remove from heat and strain it through a mesh sieve overtop the white chocolate to remove the zest. Gently begin stirring the white chocolate mixture with a rubber spatula in one direction. Do not forcefully stir it. Use gentle, circular motions. Once all of the white chocolate is completely smooth, cover with a piece of plastic wrap pressed on the top of the ganache filling. Let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour, then transfer to the refrigerator for 5-6 more hours. Overnight is OK.
KEY LIME COOLER SNOWBALL COOKIES | THE DOMESTIC REBEL
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in the salt, baking powder, lime zest, lime juice, egg, and lime extract (if using), mixing well. Lastly, add in the flour and graham cracker crumbs and mix on low speed until the dough comes together. Dough may be a little crumbly or shaggy; this is normal.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop out 1" size balls of dough and place 1" apart on the baking sheets. Bake for 14-16 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking time to ensure even browning and cooking. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- After five minutes of cooling, carefully roll the cookies into the confectioners' sugar to coat. Place coated cookies on a wire rack to finish cooling. Once cooled completely, roll the cookies a second time in the confectioners' sugar so they get really coated. Serve or store immediately.
TROPICAL KEY LIME WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES ...
KEY LIME WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | DISHIN' WITH DI ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
KEY LIME COOKIES - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
KEY LIME COOLERS | RECIPE | KEY LIME, LIME, SWEET TARTS
KEY LIME COOLER DRINK RECIPES
KEY LIME COOLERS | JO’S RECIPE BOX
GOURMET COOKIES, KEY LIME COOLERS, COOKIE GIFTS, CHEESE ...
COASTAL COCONUT KEY LIME COOLERS RECIPE | RECIPE | LIME ...
KEY LIME COOLERS RECIPES
KEY LIME COOLERS | KEY LIME, LIME COOKIES, LIME RECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE-KEY LIME PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
KEY LIME WHITE CHOCOLATE COOLERS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
KEY LIME WHITE CHOCOLATE COOLERS RECIPE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #hand-formed-cookies #desserts #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #nuts #gifts #citrus #lime #taste-mood #sweet #to-go #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Key Lime Cooler cookies?Key Lime Cooler Cookies are soft, buttery, and bursting with key lime flavor! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
What are key lime pie truffles made of?Key lime pie truffles… the centers are made from white chocolate and lime infused cream. Citrus-y tart lime pairs wonderfully with sweet white chocolate, no? To avoid a sugar rush (well, as best as we can), I cover the key lime truffles in dark chocolate.
What is the recipe for a lime cake?Directions. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls, and arrange on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven,...
What is the recipe for lime cookie dough?Directions. Grease cookie sheets. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, and egg yolk until smooth. Stir in lime juice and lime zest. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend into the creamed mixture. Form dough into 1/2 inch balls, and arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.