LAYERED CRAB DIP
- In a glass bowl combine crabmeat, green onions, cucumber, red onion, tomato, parsley and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, combine the 3 juices.
- Stir the juices into the crab mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise, blending well.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese and mayonnaise mixture over the bottom of a serving platter.
- Drain crab mixture, pressing out as much moisture as possible.
- Spread crab mixture over cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Top with diced avocado.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
13 BEST CRAB APPETIZERS
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep a crab appetizer in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
LAYERED CRAB RANGOON DIP
This fresh, tasty dip takes its inspiration from a takeout favorite, fried crab rangoon dumplings.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 10 to 12
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Beat together the cream cheese and milk in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Combine the crabmeat, water chestnuts, mustard, onion, Worcestershire, soy sauce, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Spread out the cream cheese mixture in an even layer in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Spread the sweet-and-sour sauce on top, leaving about a 1-inch border of cream cheese all around. Spoon the crab mixture on top of the sweet-and-sour sauce. The dip can be prepared up to this point and refrigerated, covered, overnight.
- Just before serving, scatter the lettuce, scallions and cilantro over the crab, leaving a 1-inch border all around. Serve with wonton skins, shrimp chips or rice crackers.
LAYERED SEAFOOD DIP
A friend sent me this recipe! A creamy base is layered with cocktail sauce, veggies, seafood and cheese. It's a total crowd pleaser and will be a hit at any gathering.
Provided by Vanessa
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- In the bottom of an approximately 12 inch round serving dish, spread the cream cheese mixture. Pour cocktail sauce evenly over the mixture. Layer with green bell pepper, green onions and tomato. Top with crabmeat and shrimp. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47.9 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 121.9 mg, Sugar 1 g
LAYERED CRAB DIP
This is a great make-ahead dish to serve to a crowd. I always get requests for the recipe any time I serve it.
Provided by buddiegirl
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix softened cream cheese and miracle whip together until smooth.
- Spread into a deep serving dish (at least 2 inches deep).
- Mix the drained crabmeat and the cocktail sauce together and then spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle chopped green pepper, green onion and tomato over crab layer.
- Cover vegetable layer with grated cheese, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping.
- Can be made 1 day ahead and stored in refrigerator.
This recipe is based on one I developed for a contest. I've changed it somewhat since, and it's become a favorite of my family and friends.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese spread, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, white part of onion and crabmeat. Remove crescent rolls from tube; do not unroll. , Cut each section into 12 slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheet. Divide crab mixture over 24 crescent roll slices. Sprinkle with green onion tops and paprika. , Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on bottom. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 591mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
SUPER EASY LAYERED CRAB DIP
This has been a family favorite for years. It's super easy to make & I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Make sure your crab meat is very well drained or you will have a soggy dip.
Provided by QueenBee49444
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix softened cream cheese with Worcestershire Sauce & mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip) until smooth. Feel free to add more or less Worcestershire sauce for your personal taste.
- Spread the mixture on a plate, I usually use a plate the size of a dinner dish.
- Gently spread the chili sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture. (Like spreading pizza sauce over the crust).
- Sprinkle the well drained crab meat over the top of chili sauce.
- Finally, sprinkle the parsley over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
PHILADELPHIA® CRABMEAT SPREAD
Ideal for impromptu guests, this layered appetizer of cream cheese, cocktail sauce and imitation crabmeat served with crackers is easy and elegant.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spread cream cheese on serving plate.
- Pour cocktail sauce over cream cheese; top with imitation crabmeat.
- Serve with assorted crackers or cocktail rye bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 3 g
More about "layered crabmeat appetizer recipes"
10 BEST CRAB MEAT APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LAYERED CRABMEAT SPREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRABMEAT APPETIZERS - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
RUSSIAN IMITATION CRAB MEAT WITH CHEESE APPETIZER
CRAB MEAT PARTY APPETIZER RECIPE | THE CRAB PLACE
THE BEST CRAB DIP - THE COUNTRY COOK
CRAB TOWERS - FRAMED COOKS
CRAB DIP - LOVE GROWS WILD
10 BEST IMITATION CRABMEAT APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE FOR CRABMEAT ENGLISH MUFFIN APPETIZER
TOP 30 CRAB MEAT APPETIZER RECIPES - BEST RECIPES IDEAS AND …
LAYERED DIP RECIPES | MYRECIPES
25 SEAFOOD APPETIZERS WE CAN’T RESIST - INSANELY GOOD
BEST LAYERED CRAB ON POTATO CRISPS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
LAYERED CRABMEAT SPREAD RECIPE
CHEESY CRABMEAT CANAPES - MAKE AHEAD - MEAL PLANNING MAGIC
CRAB APPETIZER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LAYERED SEAFOOD APPETIZER | OLD BAY - MCCORMICK
LAYERED CRAB SPREAD RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
42 CRAB RECIPES FOR WHEN YOU’RE IN THE MOOD FOR SEAFOOD
LAYERED APPETIZERS - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
MOM'S BEST 10-MINUTE HOLIDAY CRAB DIP RECIPE
CRABBIES ARE WARM CHEESE AND CRABMEAT APPETIZERS
CRAB MEAT OLD ENGLISH CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPE
LAYERED CRABMEAT SPREAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CRAB APPETIZERS RECIPES | APPETIZERS WITH CRAB MEAT
10 BEST LUMP CRAB MEAT APPETIZERS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
15 MOUTH-WATERING CRAB RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY
CHILLED CRAB DIP RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
COLD CRAB MEAT APPETIZER RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
REAL CRAB MEAT SALAD CRACKER APPETIZER [SO EASY AND DELICIOUS]
THE TOP 30 IDEAS ABOUT CRAB MEAT APPETIZER RECIPE
CRAB CAKES RECIPE (MINIMAL BREADING & SO EASY!) [VIDEO]
CRAB APPETIZERS RECIPE | CRAB ARTICHOKE TOASTS
LAYERED SEAFOOD DIP | RECIPE | SEAFOOD DIP, SEAFOOD DIPS
RECIPE: LAYERED CRABMEAT SPREAD - RECIPELINK.COM
OLD BAY® | LAYERED SEAFOOD APPETIZER | SEAFOOD APPETIZERS, …
SIMPLE ELEGANT MINI CRAB LOUIE APPETIZER | FEASTING AT HOME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best crab appetizer recipes?Browse the best crab appetizer recipes like crab Rangoon, crab cakes, crab-stuffed mushrooms, and crab dip. These have very little filler, and are very tasty! Crab stuffed mushroom appetizer. These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort.
What is the best way to make a crab pizza?1 In a medium bowl mix cream cheese mayo and OLD BAY until well blended. Spread evenly in bottom of pizza pan or 12-inch round serving platter. Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture. Top with crabmeat and shredded cheese.
How do you make crab cakes with cream cheese sauce?Layer 1 - cream together the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion, lemon juice and mayonnaise; spread on serving plate. Layer 2 - spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese layer. Layer 3 - Spread crabmeat over cocktail sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
What kind of cheese is in crab dip?Give in to your guilty pleasure with hot crab dip. This dip is full of cheesy goodness that’s simply irresistible. Soft cream cheese, fresh sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, lump crab, a dollop of mayo, and a dash of Worcestershire sauce is baked into one skillet.