LEMON-RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
This bar is similar to a lemon cheesecake with fresh raspberries, only in miniature form. These will keep well for several days if kept in the refrigerator.
Provided by Hunter StClaire
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Raspberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing some to extend over the edges. Spray foil with cooking spray to keep the filling from sticking to the sides. You'll use the overhang to lift the bars from the pan to cut them.
- Process flour, brown sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor until blended. Add cold butter chunks and process until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Pour crust mixture into the prepared pan, shake it a bit to help even out the mixture, and press down gently with fingertips. Use a smaller pan, such as 8x8-inch, to press down the entire surface so the crust is smooth and tight.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- While the crust cools, heat jam in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave just until warm, 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric stand mixer for 1 minute; add sugar and flour and beat until well blended. With mixture running, add egg, egg yolk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread jam evenly over the cooled crust. Place raspberries, cut-side down, evenly over jam. Pour cream cheese mixture over berries and gently smooth mixture until it covers the entire pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven just until set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then place in the refrigerator to cool for another 2 hours.
- Gently lift cooled cheesecake from the baking pan using the foil overhang. Place on a cutting board, peel back edges of foil, and cut into 24 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 46.9 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 81.3 mg, Sugar 13.2 g
RASPBERRY-LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS
Turn your raspberry-lemon-cheesecake dreams into reality. Fresh raspberries are stirred into these Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake Bars to beautiful effect.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 18 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Reserve 1/2 cup raspberries and 1 tsp. lemon zest for later use.
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, remaining zest and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently stir in remaining raspberries; pour over crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries and lemon zest. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
My family's love of raspberries and cheesecake make this a perfect dessert for us. The luscious treat is best eaten with a fork. -Jill Cox, Lincoln, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes., Set aside 3 tablespoons jam; spread remaining jam over crust., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon zest and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over jam. Bake until almost set, 20-25 minutes., In another bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over cheesecake. Warm remaining jam and swirl over top. Bake just until set, 5-7 minutes. , Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
RASPBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE BARS
Refreshingly tart lemon cheesecake filling with swirls of fresh raspberries baked on a sugar cookie crust.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix Crust ingredients with spoon until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just blended. Beat in lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup filling; set aside. Spread remaining filling evenly over cooled crust.
- In small bowl, mash raspberries with fork. Push mixture through small strainer with back of spoon to make 1/4 cup raspberry puree. Stir puree into reserved filling. Drop tablespoonfuls raspberry mixture on cream cheese layer. With knife, carefully swirl into top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cooled completely. Cut in 6 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 15 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "lemon raspberry cheesecake bars recipes"
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
5/5 (18)Total Time 2 hrs 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 300 per serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
4.9/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 4 hrs 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Place the raspberries and sugar in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Strain the raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to remove any seeds.
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - EASY & DELICIOUS
Reviews 69Calories 300 per servingCategory Bars
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - SWEET & SAVORY
RASPBERRY-LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SILKY LEMON & RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE | A …
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - BROWN SUGAR FOOD …
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS! - MY INCREDIBLE …
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS | 12 TOMATOES
RASPBERRY-LEMONADE CHEESECAKE SWIRL BARS RECIPE
10 BEST LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRESH RASPBERRY-LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - DOMESTICALLY BLISSFUL
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - MRS HAPPY …
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS!!!... - INCREDIBLE RECIPES
SWIRLED RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS - OH SWEET BASIL
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - PINECONES AND ACORNS
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS! RECIPE | YUMMLY
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS… – YOU BETCHA CAN MAKE THIS!
RASPBERRY LEMON NO BAKE CHEESECAKE BARS - CHOCOLATE WITH GRACE
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS | SOLA
CHEESECAKE BARS WITH LEMON AND RASPBERRY - MY RECIPE MAGIC
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - MAPLEWOOD ROAD
RAW LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS NO-BAKE RECIPE
RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE (CREAMY CLASSIC STYLE) - UMAMI GIRL
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - HAPPY HEALTHY MOTIVATED
SUPER LEMONY LEMON BARS RECIPE - SIMPLYRECIPES.COM
CHEESECAKE BARS WITH LEMON AND RASPBERRY | RECIPELION.COM
RASPBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE BARS - HANDLE THE HEAT
THE BEST RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS - ANA'S …
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - PALEOMG
LEMON AND RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - SHE KEEPS A LOVELY …
NO-BAKE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - BAKING WITH BUTTER
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - AT THE PICKET FENCE WITH …
NO-BAKE RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS - BAKER STREET SOCIETY
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS DESSERT RECIPE - LIME
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - STAY SWEET WELLNESS
LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - TORNADOUGH ALLI
RECIPES FROM HEAVEN - LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
RASPBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love