An easy Lemon-Tahini Sauce recipe. Whip up a batch and toss it with grains and chopped carrots for a colorful salad, blend it with cooked chickpeas for a quick sandwich filling, or spoon it over microwaved kale or steamed broccoli florets set on a bed of brown rice for an entreé.
Provided by Lorna Sass
Yield makes about 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Holding the parsley in a bunch, trim off and discard an inch or so from the bottom of the stems. Cut the bunch crosswise into thirds. Place in a colander, rinse, and drain. Bounce the colander up and down to shake off excess water.
- Place the tahini, parsley, garlic, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water into the bowl of a food processor. Blend well, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed and adding enough additional water and/or lemon juice to create a sauce with a smooth, pourable consistency and a nice puckery taste. (The amount of liquid you'll need to add will depend upon the thickness of the tahini and how much water adhered to the parsley.) Add the salt and cayenne (if using). Refrigerate until needed, for up to 1 week.
MASON JAR LEMON TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: tahini, fresh basil, fresh cilantro, fresh parsley, cumin, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, water
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large mason jar, combine the tahini, basil, cilantro, parsley, cumin, black pepper, salt, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, and water. Shake to combine.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Add to a hot pan with food, or serve over salad as you wish!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 5 grams
TAHINI & LEMON SAUCE
This thick and creamy Greek sauce is almost like a dip - serve with slow-cooked meats, roasted vegetables, or chunks of bread for dipping
Provided by Tonia Buxton
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Crush the garlic with a good pinch of sea salt using a pestle and mortar or garlic press. Mix in the tahini paste with a balloon whisk.
- Keep whisking as you slowly mix in the lemon juice - the tahini will lighten in colour and thicken. Taste it, and if you are happy, loosen slightly with a few tsp of water. If you prefer it more tangy, beat in more lemon juice. Cover and chill for 30 mins-1 hr. When ready to serve, sprinkle with paprika and drizzle with oil, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein
LEMON TAHINI YOGURT SAUCE
Serve this delicious sauce with falafel in pita or with fresh vegetables. Best if made a few hours in advance, but it can be served immediately. I chop the garlic, and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients. This increases the amount of allicin, a compound shown to have antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antiprotozoal activity.
Provided by Syd
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place garlic cloves in a blender or food processor and process to mince. Add tahini, and process for a further few seconds. Add yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cumin; process until smooth. Season to taste with salt. Transfer to a serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.3 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 3.4 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 88.8 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
More about "lemon tahini sauce recipes"
TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 5 minsCategory Condiment
- Make Basic Tahini Sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, and sea salt.
- Make Turmeric Tahini: Add the turmeric, maple syrup, ginger, and olive oil to 1 recipe of Basic Tahini Sauce. Stir until combined.
- Make Green Tahini: Place 1 recipe of Basic Tahini Sauce in a food processor and add the cilantro, parsley, cumin, maple syrup, and olive oil. Pulse until combined.
- Make Beet Tahini: Place 1 recipe of Basic Tahini Sauce in a food processor and add the roasted beet, cumin, and coriander. Puree until smooth, adding water if needed.
3-INGREDIENT LEMON TAHINI SAUCE | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 5 minsCategory RecipesCalories 95 per serving
6-INGREDIENT LEMON TAHINI SAUCE (FALAFEL SAUCE) - ALPHAFOODIE
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory Condiment, Diys, SauceCalories 94 per serving
LEMON-TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE | DR. MCDOUGALL
CREAMY LEMON TAHINI PASTA | BITES OF WELLNESS
TAHINI SAUCE LEMON | TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE EASY | HOMEMADE TAHINI …
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH LEMON TAHINI SAUCE
TAHINI SAUCE WITH LEMON AND GARLIC - NERDS WITH KNIVES
EASY TAHINI SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
CRAZY ADDICTIVE 4-INGREDIENT LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - FOODUZZI
FRESH LEMON HERB TAHINI SAUCE - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
SIMPLE LEMON TAHINI SAUCE (+ 3 RECIPE VARIATIONS) | PWWB
GINGERY LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
25 BEST TAHINI RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LEMON TAHINI DRESSING - BUDGET BYTES
BEST TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
5-INGREDIENT DELICIOUS LEMON HERB TAHINI SAUCE - ALPHAFOODIE
THE WORLD'S BEST LEMON TAHINI DRESSING | LIFE MADE SWEETER
MAGICAL LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - SIMPLE VEGAN RECIPES
LEBANESE TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON-GARLIC TAHINI SAUCE RECIPE - JOSH MILLER | FOOD & WINE
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH TAHINI LEMON SAUCE
TAHINI SAUCE WITH GARLIC AND LEMON RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
WELCOME! | ONE BITE VEGAN
LEMON-TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE | EATINGWELL
TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
LEMON TAHINI SALAD DRESSING - THE LEMON BOWL®
TAHINI SAUCE WITH LEMON & GARLIC RECIPE | EATINGWELL
EASIEST BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - MISS ALLIE'S KITCHEN
THE BEST CREAMY LEMON TAHINI DRESSING - JAR OF LEMONS
LEMON HERB TAHINI SAUCE - MONICA NEDEFF
LEMON GARLIC TAHINI SAUCE + DRESSING RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
TAHINI SAUCE RECIPES
THE YUMMIEST THREE-INGREDIENT LEMON TAHINI SAUCE
LEMON TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE (LOW CALORIE, NO OIL AND VEGAN!)
TAHINI SAUCE INGREDIENTS BEST RECIPES
TAHINI SAUCE WITH LEMON AND GARLIC - MEDITERRANEAN LIVING
GARLICKY LEMON TAHINI DRESSING - SHANE & SIMPLE
LEMON TAHINI SAUCE — THE TRAIL TO HEALTH
TAHINI LEMON SAUCE | THE GREEK VEGAN
PRESERVED LEMON TAHINI SAUCE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
EASY LEMON TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make tahini sauce with lemon juice and water?When you first add the water and lemon juice to the tahini, it will firm up and look something like this: That’s totally normal! Continue whisking for a minute or so, and the ingredients will combine to form a smooth, creamy sauce. If your tahini is dry, or if you prefer a thinner sauce, add more water, as needed, to reach your desired consistency.
How do you make tahini lemon dressing?Ready in minutes, you simply whisk together tahini with garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Warm water is also added to create a smooth, pourable salad dressing. While great on a salad, I also love using the tahini lemon dressing as a dipping sauce for roasted veggies, grilled meats, salmon and more. Your fork is waiting.
How do you make garlic tahini sauce?Combine garlic tahini sauce ingredients in a blender: tahini, garlic, olive oil, water, lemon juice, cumin, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper into the blender. Blend until smooth. Add water if needed to thin it out to a dressing consistency.
What is the best way to cook tahini?Stir tahini, water, lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt together in a small bowl. Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.