LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY
This Healthy and Easy Lemon Chicken Stir Fry takes less than 30 minutes to make and tastes just as good as takeout - or better! Make this easy chicken stir fry next time you need a quick and healthy dinner!
Provided by Meghan McMorrow | Fox and Briar
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
- Toss the chicken with the cornstarch, salt and pepper, until chicken is fully coated. Set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat. Add one tablespoon of oil. Cook the green beans, stirring often, until starting to blister, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and reserve on a plate.
- Add the second tablespoon of oil to the pan. Add the chicken, but do not overcrowd the pan. Cook in two batches if necessary. Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Add the green beans back to the pan with the chicken. Pour in the sauce. Stir, scraping up and browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until chicken and green beans are fully coated and sauce has thickened. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve over rice if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving, Calories 382 kcal, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 39 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 109 mg, Sodium 1378 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 21 g
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY
Loaded with tender chicken and lovely vegetables, this satisfying stir-fry goes from stovetop to tabletop in less than half an hour.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; stir-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add broccoli and peas to chicken mixture. Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir together broth, thyme, lemon peel, cornstarch and lemon pepper in small bowl; stir into chicken mixture. Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and vegetables are coated.
- Stir in tomatoes; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425, Carbohydrate 55 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY
Who needs takeaways when you can make this low-fat Chinese-style stir-fry in half an hour?
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a jug, mix together the honey, lemon, stock and soy, then set aside. Toss the chicken with the cornflour so it's completely coated. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the chicken until it changes colour and starts to become crisp around the edges.
- Add the carrots and red pepper, then fry for 1 min more. Pour the stock into the pan, bring to a simmer, then add the sugar snap peas and bubble everything together for 5 mins until the chicken is cooked and the veg are tender. Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 10 grams sugar, Protein 38 grams protein, Sodium 1.25 milligram of sodium
STIR-FRIED LEMON CHICKEN
Stir-fry is such a terrific entree to serve to guests because the main ingredients can be cut up and refrigerated in advance. This recipe created in out Test Kitchen has a wonderful lemon flavor.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon ginger. Stir in the soy sauce, sherry or broth and lemon juice until smooth. Add the chicken and lemon zest; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes., Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rice; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Add the broth, salt, pepper and remaining ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until rice is tender., In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry peppers in 2 tablespoons oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the skillet and keep warm. In the same pan, cook chicken mixture in remaining oil until chicken juices run clear. Stir in peppers and onions. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 615 calories, Fat 25g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 1123mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 41g protein.
CHICKEN, BROCCOLI, AND LEMON STIR-FRY
- In a large, shallow bowl, whisk together soy sauce, 3 tablespoons water, vinegar, honey, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Pour half of the mixture into another bowl; reserve. Place chicken in remaining mixture; let marinate 15 minutes.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add half the chicken; cook, tossing often, until brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate. Repeat with another 1/2 tablespoon oil and remaining chicken. Wipe skillet with a paper towel.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook broccoli and lemon, tossing often, until broccoli is bright green, about 3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water; cook until broccoli is tender and lemon is translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add reserved marinade, cornstarch mixture, chicken, and any accumulated juices from plate. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring until thickened, 1 minute. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351 g, Fat 11 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 44 g
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY
Spiked with lots of zesty lemon, this delectable chicken stir-fry has a colorful mix of snow peas, carrots and scallions. But feel free to substitute other thinly sliced vegetables, such as bell peppers or zucchini. Serve with: Rice noodles or brown rice.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories Healthy Stir Fry Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and set aside. Juice the lemon and whisk 3 tablespoons of the juice with broth, soy sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate with tongs. Add mushrooms and carrots to the pan and cook until the carrots are just tender, about 5 minutes. Add snow peas, scallion whites, garlic and the reserved lemon zest. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Whisk the broth mixture and add to the pan; cook, stirring, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add scallion greens and the chicken and any accumulated juices; cook, stirring, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.3 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 62.7 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 554.7 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring until softened, 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned all over, 3 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil, season with salt and pepper and stir=fry until the chicken is cooked through, 3 minutes longer.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter, top with the slice scallion and serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.2, Fat 13, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 145.3, Sodium 516.5, Carbohydrate 3.4, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1, Protein 49.1
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH GREEN BEANS
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels; toss with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and cornstarch. Combine broth, lemon zest and juice, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir until sugar dissolves. In a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) over medium-high, heat 1/4 cup safflower oil until shimmering. Add beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until they blister in places, 3 minutes. Transfer to paper towels with a slotted spoon; sprinkle with salt.
- Add 1/4 cup safflower oil to skillet; heat 1 minute. Add chicken; cook, stirring once, 4 minutes. Transfer to paper towels; discard oil. Add broth mixture. Simmer, scraping up browned bits with a spatula, 1 minute. Return chicken and beans to skillet. Simmer until sauce thickens and coats chicken, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over rice.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken breasts with salt, then gently press into the flour to coat; shake off the excess flour. Arrange the chicken in the skillet. Cook until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes on each side. Add the white wine and lemon juice. Continue cooking until the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the cooking liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes more. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Remove the skillet from heat, and stir butter into the sauce until melted. Pour sauce over the chicken breasts, and garnish with capers and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.1 g, Cholesterol 102.4 mg, Fat 29.5 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 441.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
LEMON-CHICKEN STIR FRY
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and onion; stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in the broccoli and peas; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the broth, thyme, lemon peel, cornstarch, and lemon pepper.
- Pour into chicken mixture; cook 1-2 mintues or until sauce is thickened and veggies are cooked.
- Stir in tomatoes; cook until just heated; season with salt if needed.
- Serve chicken mixture over angel hair pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421, Fat 6.3, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 65.8, Sodium 280.3, Carbohydrate 52.9, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 3.6, Protein 36.8
More about "lemony chicken stir fry recipes"
LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS …
3.7/5 (6)Calories 280Servings 4Calories 280 per serving
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE - TODD PORTER AND DIANE …
5/5 Total Time 30 mins
HONEY LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
LEMON CHICKEN VEGETABLES STIR-FRY | CANADIAN GOODNESS
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH ASPARAGUS
HONEY LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY - NO SPOON NECESSARY
15-MINUTE LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY
LEMON-CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON STIR-FRY CHICKEN - COOKING WITH CHEF BRYAN
10 MINUTE LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
CHICKEN STIR-FRY - FOOD RECIPES
LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
SPICY LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH CASHEWS RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY - GARNISH & GLAZE
CRISPY LEMON CHICKEN - MANITOBA CHICKEN
LEMON SESAME CHICKEN STIR FRY - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - QUICK, EASY & HEALTHY!
LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - MY SUGAR FREE KITCHEN
GARLIC LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY - HOST THE TOAST
STIR FRY LEMON CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMONGRASS CHICKEN STIR FRY - KITCHEN ON THE AVENUE
LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN STIR-FRY | CANADIAN LIVING
TRUE ORANGE STIR-FRY CHICKEN – TRUE CITRUS
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR FRY - LIMONEIRA
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR-FRY - AOL.COM
HEALTHY LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY - COOKING MADE HEALTHY
LEMON CHICKEN AND RICE STIR-FRY | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTO
LEMONY CHICKEN STIR-FRY - CHATELAINE
LEMON CHICKEN & VEGETABLE STIR FRY - UNBOUND WELLNESS
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY WITH NOODLES | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTO
STICKY LEMON CHICKEN - VJ COOKS
LEMON CHICKEN STIR-FRY - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE BRIGHT LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY-THE FED UP FOODIE
LEMONY SUGAR SNAP & CHICKEN STIR-FRY RECIPE | EATINGWELL
22 CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPES - HOME STRATOSPHERE
HONEY LEMON CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE - POWERED BY MOM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #poultry #asian #chicken #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-saturated-fat #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chicken stir fry?Whisk together chicken stock, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, soy sauce, cider vinegar and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Set aside. Make the stir-fry chicken. In a skillet over medium-high heat, stir fry diced shallots and add in ground chicken. Cook until the chicken is golden. Season with garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
How to cook chicken stir fry with shallot?For the Stir-fry: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the shallot and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add in the chicken and season generously with salt and pepper.
How do you cook chicken with lemon juice and soy sauce?Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and set aside. Juice the lemon and whisk 3 tablespoons of the juice with broth, soy sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
How to make honey lemon sauce for stir fry?Prepare the honey lemon sauce. Whisk together chicken stock, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, soy sauce, cider vinegar and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Set aside. Make the stir-fry chicken.