SEAFOOD PASTA ALFREDO
"My husband loves seafood, and I created this recipe one night with a little of this and a little of that. Luckily, I wrote it down because he asks for this dish often."-Rebekah Beyer, Sabetha, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the zucchini, carrots and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the cream, cheese, butter, salt and pepper., Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add the shrimp, tomatoes, crabmeat and green onions. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504 calories, Fat 25g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 213mg cholesterol, Sodium 672mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
EASY SEAFOOD ALFREDO
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the garlic 1 minute. Pour in the chicken broth and half-and-half. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and American cheese into the skillet. Cook and stir until American cheese is melted. Season the mixture with basil, parsley, and pepper. Mix in the imitation crabmeat, and continue cooking until heated through. Serve over the cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.3 calories, Carbohydrate 54 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 14.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 620.6 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
SEAFOOD FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
I like to serve this lovely pasta, featuring scallops and shrimp, with crusty Italian bread. Sprinkled with tomato and parsley, this dish looks as mouthwatering as it tastes. -Jimmy Spellings, Oakland, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and scallops in 1 tablespoon oil for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque. Remove and keep warm. , In the same skillet, saute shallot in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in cream; cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thickened. , Drain fettuccine; stir into cream sauce. Add shrimp, scallops and cheese; toss to coat. Sprinkle with tomato and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 702 calories, Fat 34g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 179mg cholesterol, Sodium 728mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 40g protein.
LOW-CAL FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
This lighter version of alfredo gives you all the creaminess of the original without loads of heavy cream and butter.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Make the sauce: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest and cook until the garlic is slightly soft, about 1 minute. Add in the flour and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, 1 minute. Whisk in the milk and 3/4 teaspoon salt and cook, whisking constantly, until just thickened, about 3 minutes. Add the Neufchâtel and parmesan cheese; whisk until melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine and cook until al dente, 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain the pasta and return to the pot. Add the sauce and 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water to the pasta and gently toss to combine, adding more cooking water as needed to loosen. Season with salt. Divide among bowls and top with parmesan and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490 calorie, Fat 15 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 48 milligrams, Sodium 734 milligrams, Carbohydrate 66 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 20 grams
SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA
- In a saucepan over low-temperature, heat the Alfredo sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Boil shrimp in a large pot of water until they turn orange. Then place in bowl with melted butter. Let shrimp marinate for 15 to 30 minutes; remove. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the green pepper and onion in a small amount of oil.
- Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce. Season with garlic powder and cumin.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.9 g, Cholesterol 256.7 mg, Fat 42 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 27.7 g, SaturatedFat 21.2 g, Sodium 1038.3 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
- For the bechamel sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Slowly whisk in the milk. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning. Season with salt and white pepper, then strain through a chinois and hold for later use.
- For the seafood alfredo pasta: Bring a large pot of water to a boil to reheat the cooked pasta. In a saute pan or small saucepan, heat the bechamel sauce to a simmer. Add the Parmesan and stir to melt the cheese. Add the crabmeat and toss to warm.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat a large saute pan over high heat. Add the grapeseed oil and then the shrimp to the pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then flip the shrimp and finish cooking, another 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the shrimp, leaving the oil in the pan. Hold the shrimp for plating.
- Add the sliced garlic to the shrimp pan and saute until it just begins to brown around the edges. While the garlic is cooking reheat the pasta in the boiling water, about 1 minute. Strain the pasta, add it to the pan with the garlic and toss.
- Add the bechamel and crab to the pasta and toss. Add the lemon juice, Chicken stock and cream and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the egg yolks and toss to incorporate. Cook for 1 minute to help thicken the sauce. Add the shrimp and toss.
- Divide the pasta and shrimp evenly between serving plates and garnish with chopped chives.
LIGHT SEAFOOD PASTA ALFREDO
- Cook pasta, and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, melt light cream cheese with milk. Bring to simmer until thickens slightly.
- Add basil. Add shrimp. Cover and cook until shrimp is starting to get a bit pink.
- Dice or julienne smoked salmon. Add to mix. Warm through.
- Add cooked pasta and stir in sauce.
- Add parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
EASY SEAFOOD ALFREDO
I didn't want to cook tonight, but I had a bag of Seafood Combo (the software wouldn't accept "Seafood Combo" in the ingredient list. It's a bag of different kinds of frozen cut-up seafood, like mussels, calamari and shrimp) in the freezer, so I created this yummy dish. It's really easy to make. You can find bags of frozen Seafood Combo in the freezer section with the other frozen meats. I used mushroom Alfredo.
Provided by jusme
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat large skillet. Saute minced garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Add Seafood Combo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach. Cook till heated.
- Add Alfredo sauce, sprinkle of parsley, black pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Cook on low till bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.8, Fat 0.9, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 28.7, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 1.1, Protein 7.1
More about "light seafood pasta alfredo recipes"
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO (15 MIN) • ZONA COOKS
SHRIMP ALFREDO RECIPE DONE IN 15 MINUTES | IT IS A KEEPER
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO FETTUCCINE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
SHRIMP ALFREDO - DINNER AT THE ZOO
22 SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPES TO SERVE FOR CASUAL DINNERS
LIGHTENED UP ONE SKILLET SHRIMP ALFREDO - THE SEASONED …
LIGHTENED-UP SHRIMP ALFREDO RECIPE | DIETHOOD
EASIEST SEAFOOD ALFREDO - WEST COAST KITCHEN GARDEN
CREAMY SEAFOOD ALFREDO LINGUINI (LIGHTER VERSION)…
CREAMY SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
CREAMY SEAFOOD ALFREDO - ANG SARAP
LIGHT ALFREDO SAUCE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
SEAFOOD ALFREDO RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - EASY RECIPES
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN SEAFOOD ALFREDO - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
HEALTHY SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO RECIPE - CRISPYFOODIDEA
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CLASSIC SEAFOOD ALFREDO RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA EASY RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO • SALT & LAVENDER
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO (SIMPLE 30 MINUTE RECIPE!) - THE SHORTCUT …
10 BEST PASTA ALFREDO FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
TRAEGER SEAFOOD ALFREDO | DELICIOUS DINNER THAT IS FANCY BUT SO EASY
OLIVE GARDEN SHRIMP ALFREDO RECIPE - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
LIGHTER FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
LIGHT SEAFOOD PASTA ALFREDO RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SEAFOOD MANICOTTI ALFREDO - SMARTYPANTSKITCHEN
SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
EASY SHRIMP & SCALLOP PASTA ALFREDO - MIRLANDRA'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP ALFREDO WITH JAR SAUCE - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
RAGU ALFREDO SAUCE SHRIMP RECIPES - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
QUICK AND EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
SHRIMP ALFREDO - ERREN'S KITCHEN
ONE POT SHRIMP AND CRAB ALFREDO - NO. 2 PENCIL
CHICKEN ALFREDO - BUDGET BYTES
EASY SHRIMP FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
SEAFOOD FETTUCCINE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BETTER THAN OLIVE GARDEN SEAFOOD ALFREDO - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
EASY SHRIMP ALFREDO - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY HOMEMADE SHRIMP ALFREDO - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #main-dish
You'll also love