We couldn't wait to dig into this centerpiece at our Hawaiian Luau theme parties.-Carol Wakley, North East, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 centerpiece.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Pour into an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set., Cut each potato in half lengthwise for base of palm trees. Make a hole in the uncut side of potato halves that's large enough to hold a carrot; set aside. For tree trunks, use a sharp knife to make a thin petal-shaped cut on one side of each carrot toward the bottom, leaving slice attached. Rotate carrot a quarter turn and make another cut. Repeat one or two more times around carrot. Make another series of cuts about 1-1/2 in. above first set. Make a third series of cuts about 1-1/2 in. above second set. Insert carrots into potatoes., For palm leaves, cut tops off green peppers and remove seeds (discard tops or save for another use). Make deep V-shape cuts around bottom edge of pepper. Place a pepper on top of each carrot; secure with toothpicks., Thread fruit onto wooden skewers; insert into whole pineapple. Unmold gelatin ring and place on a 19-in. x 12-in. platter. Place whole pineapple in center of gelatin, and palm trees and any additional chunks of fruit around gelatin.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 193mg sodium, Carbohydrate 73g carbohydrate (73g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 8g protein.
- Combine fresh lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and warm water in mixing bowl.
- Use whisk to blend ingredients.
- Pour lemon juice mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add chilled sparkling water or club soda, whisking to combine.
- Set pitcher in freezer for 5 minutes to cool quickly. (do not freeze).
- While lemonade is chilling, choose your flavor or combination of flavors of sorbet. Using a melon baller, scoop out 4 to 5 mini scoops.
- Place mini sorbet balls inside each glass and pour sparkling lemonade on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.6, Sodium 3.2, Carbohydrate 40.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 36.3, Protein 0.4
A combination of lemonade, pineapple, apricot and Ginger ale. Great non-alcoholic drink for your next Luau!
Provided by SharleneW
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a pitcher combine lemonade concentrate and water; add apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
- Stir well.
- Add ice cubes, ginger ale and lemon slices to garnish and give another quick stir.
- Serve immediately.
This slushy fruit punch has been used for years by my family at birthday parties, summer gatherings and now my children ask for it at breakfast...it is our favorite punch. We make it in an empty gallon milk jug.
Provided by CINDYRN
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In an empty gallon milk jug or pitcher, pour pineapple juice and orange juice concentrate. Shake to mix and pour in the lemon-lime soda. You may need to let the fizz settle and then return to pouring. This will fill up the gallon. Freeze overnight.
- Let the punch start to thaw 2 hours before serving. Serve slushy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.7 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 24.3 mg, Sugar 21.5 g
More about "luau lemonade recipes"
HAWAIIAN LEMONADE FOR KIDS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EASY BACKYARD LUAU RECIPES AND PARTY DECORATION IDEAS
SAY ALOHA TO LUAU PARTY CAKES, CUPCAKES & DESSERTS
LUAU LEMONADE - BIGOVEN.COM
TROPICAL ALCOHOLIC PUNCH (THE BEST SPIKED PUNCH EVER ... - AVERIE …
TROPICAL LEMONADE - FOOD CHANNEL
BACKYARD LUAU MENU PLAN - BREAD BOOZE BACON
10 LUAU FINGER FOOD RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LUAU PUNCH | RECIPE | PINEAPPLE LEMONADE, PUNCH RECIPES, FOOD
HAWAIIAN LUAU FOOD - COMMON DISHES AT HAWAII LUAUS
40+ OF THE BEST LUAU PARTY IDEAS
LUAU PARTY | ALLRECIPES
POPULAR LUAU COCKTAILS - HAWAII LUAUS™
11 EASY TROPICAL LUAU COCKTAIL RECIPES | SIP BITE GO
LUAU PARTY IDEAS | ALOHA DREAMS
OUR 15+ BEST LUAU PARTY FOOD RECIPES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
PINK LEMONADE - I LOVE SALTS - 30ML $12.99 - ELEMENT VAPE
16 TASTY HAWAIIAN DESSERT RECIPES PERFECT FOR A BACKYARD LUAU
MANGO LEMONADE RECIPE - JAYNE RAIN
10 REFRESHING NON-ALCOHOLIC SUMMER PARTY PUNCH RECIPES
20 PHENOMENAL LUAU FINGER FOOD RECIPES 2022 - HEY THAT TASTES …
LUAU LEMONADE - CHAMPSDIET.COM
LUAU LEMONADE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
HAWAIIAN LUAU BREAD - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
MANGO LEMONADE RECIPE | HAWAIIAN DRINKS | HAWAII TRAVEL WITH KIDS
SPARKLING PINEAPPLE LEMONADE RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
LUAU LEMONADE - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
HOMEMADE CLOUDY LEMONADE - ONCE UPON A FOOD BLOG
LUAU LEMONADE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PINEAPPLE LEMONADE RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | PINEAPPLE …
LUAU RECIPES | HAWAII LUAUS
LUAU RIBS - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
LUAU LEMONADE - RECIPES - ELOOK.ORG
10 BEST HOMEMADE LEMONADE RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE FRESH …
LUAU COCKTAIL RECIPES - MIDNIGHT MIXOLOGIST
PINEAPPLE MANGO LEMONADE - COOKING CLASSY
21 FOODS TO HAVE AT YOUR NEXT LUAU PARTY - BIG ISLAND CANDIES BLOG
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #beverages #fruit #easy #beginner-cook #low-fat #spring #summer #vegetarian #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #berries #melons #brunch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make lemonade drink mix?Instructions To a large pitcher or bowl, add the lemonade drink mix, 2 cups water, the tropical punch drink mix, 2 cups water, and stir to combine. Add the lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, orange juice, diced fruit, and stir to combine.
What are the best luau finger food recipes?10 Luau Finger Food Recipes. 1 1. Grilled Pineapple Meatball Skewers. These delicious skewers take less than 20 minutes to prepare and cook. 2 2. Fruit Kabobs. 3 3. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes. 4 4. Hawaiian Hot Dogs with Grilled Pineapple and Teriyaki Mayo. 5 5. Aloha Burgers. More items
What to eat at a luau?Luau salads and side dishes: Hawaiian Potato Salad from Cooking with Curls Lemon Pineapple Jell-O Salad from House of Nash Eats Hawaiian Fried Rice from Bread Booze Bacon . Main dishes that are perfect for a luau include: Slow Cooker Polynesian Pork from Love Bakes Good Cakes Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs from Kleinworth & Co.
What can I make for my next luau?A fun, healthy, and colorful dessert you can make for your next luau is fruit kabobs. The best thing about fruit kabobs is you can really sub in any fruit you desire. But I love the combination here. They use fresh strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, kiwis, grapes, and blackberries to create a tasty and colorful treat.