SPICY SUMMER PEACH PIZZA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 3 pizzas (4 to 6 servings)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- For the crust: Sprinkle yeast over 10 ounces warm water (90 to 100 degrees F?feels like mild bath water) and stir.
- Let sit 5 minutes to bloom.
- Add flour and salt to a stand mixer fitted with dough hook attachment and mix to evenly distribute.
- With mixer on a medium speed, slowly add yeasted water, then olive oil. Let mix until a smooth elastic dough ball forms, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn dough onto a floured work surface and knead by hand for 2 minutes.
- Form dough into a tight ball and place in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in a warm place to proof until it has approximately doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and divide into 3 equal portions. Form each into a tight dough round by hand and place in smaller bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to slowly ferment, 12 to 24 hours.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and spread by hand into approximately 12-inch pizza crusts.
- Carefully lift crusts onto a floured pizza peel or the back of a floured cookie sheet.
- For the toppings: Preheat the oven with a pizza stone in it on the highest setting possible; 650 degrees F in a wood-fired pizza oven or 500 degrees F in a conventional oven.
- Spread a thin layer (about 1/2 cup) Goat Cheese Creme Fraiche over each dough.
- Place 8 pieces of peach on each. Sprinkle sliced red onions around pizza.
- Place sliced jalapenos around pizza. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizzas. Place 6 pieces pancetta in a spoke pattern around pizzas.
- Shimmy a pizza onto hot pizza stone in oven.
- Bake until edges are golden and crispy looking, 4 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle fresh arugula over top. Cut pizza into 6 wedges and serve. Repeat with remaining pizzas.
- Soften goat cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes. Mix goat cheese and creme fraiche together until smooth and well combined.
MAKEOVER LOADED PIZZA
Now everyone can enjoy family pizza night. We lightened up a classic recipe and shaved off half the calories, three-fourths of the saturated fat, two-thirds of the sodium and cholesterol, and ALL of the guilt. We swear that the kids won't even notice the difference! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic in oil until tender; remove and set aside. In the same skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain., Coat a 14-in. pizza pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle. , Transfer to prepared pan. Build up edges slightly; prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned., In a large bowl, combine the tomato sauce, parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables, meat mixture, pepperoni and olives. Sprinkle with cheeses. , Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 758mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Homemade peach glaze over a pizza crust. Make sure you use the Self-Rising Flour. When placing the pizza in the refrigerator in the topping and glaze steps make sure you cover it with plastic wrap so it does not absorb the odors from the refrigerator.
Provided by Charlotte J
Yield 1 pizza
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, and butter, mixing well.
- Pat dough out into a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325°F or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and almond.
- Mix well and spread on the cooled crust.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan.
- Add water mixing until smooth, cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add peaches and stir in food coloring.
- Cool completely. Spread peach glaze mixture over cream cheese layer and chill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4016.4, Fat 208.7, SaturatedFat 130.2, Cholesterol 628.5, Sodium 3422.2, Carbohydrate 490.4, Fiber 14, Sugar 363.4, Protein 68.3
MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cook on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and extract until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over crust. Arrange the peaches on top. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.5, Fat 9.4, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 24.9, Sodium 163.7, Carbohydrate 21.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 13.5, Protein 2.7
More about "makeover peach bowl pizza recipes"
PEACH BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - OUR BALANCED BOWL
PEACH & PROSCIUTTO PIZZA WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION
PEACH DESSERT PIZZA - RECIPES FOOD AND COOKING
PEACH BOWL PIZZA - SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY
PEACH PIZZA WITH BACON, FRESH BASIL, AND HONEY - BLUE …
FRUIT PIZZA (WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING) - COOKING CLASSY
PEACH AND GORGONZOLA CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PROSCIUTTO PEACH PIZZA - MY HEART BEETS
EASY PEACH STREUSEL PIZZA - BEYOND FROSTING
CHEF JOHN'S EXTREME POTATO PIZZA MAKEOVER | ALLRECIPES
PEACH, BASIL, MOZZARELLA, & BALSAMIC PIZZA RECIPE
MAKEOVER FRUIT PIZZA | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA | FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE, FRUIT …
MAKEOVER PEACH UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
PIZZA BOWL RECIPE (QUICK LOW CARB RECIPE!) - EASY LOW CARB
MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MAKEOVER FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HOMEMADE PEACH AND ARUGULA PIZZA - LETTY'S KITCHEN
MAKEOVER FRUIT PIZZA - BIGOVEN
MAKEOVER FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA | FRUIT RECIPES, FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE, …
GRILLED PEACH PIZZA WITH CORN AND CHILI GARLIC SAUCE.
PEACH PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EASY KETO CRUSTLESS PIZZA BOWLS (MARCO’S COPYCAT) - TIPBUZZ
12 EASY AND DELICIOUS PIZZA-INSPIRED RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED PEACH AND BACON PIZZA - SUGAR DISH ME
PESTO PIZZA - PREPPY KITCHEN
PEACH DESSERT PIZZA RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE DOUGH – …
RECIPE MAKEOVER PEACH BOWL PIZZA - YOUTUBE
MAKEOVER PEACH UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE - PLAIN.RECIPES
PEACH BOWL PIZZA - BIGOVEN.COM
REDUCED FAT WHIPPED TOPPING RECIPE TIPS TO MAKE HOME AND
7 DELICIOUS IDEAS YOU CAN MAKE WITH LEFTOVER PIZZA – OUR GUIDE
PEACH PROSCIUTTO PIZZA RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
GRILLED PEACH PIZZA WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE - DISHES WITH DAD
PREGO PASTA PIZZA BOWLS - SO MUCH FUN - COPYKAT RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #pies-and-tarts #desserts #fruit #easy #summer #seasonal #pitted-fruit #peaches #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Peach glaze with cornstarch?Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Add water mixing until smooth, cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add peaches and stir in food coloring. Cool completely. Spread peach glaze mixture over cream cheese layer and chill.
What is the best way to make homemade pizza crust?Combine flour, powdered sugar, and butter, mixing well. Pat dough out into a 14-inch pizza pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 325°F or until lightly browned. Cool. Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and almond. Mix well and spread on the cooled crust. Chill thoroughly. Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan.
How do you make peach pie crust with condensed milk?Combine cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and almond. Mix well and spread on the cooled crust. Chill thoroughly. Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Add water mixing until smooth, cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add peaches and stir in food coloring.
What do you put on top of a pizza?Spread a thin layer (about 1/2 cup) Goat Cheese Creme Fraiche over each dough. Place 8 pieces of peach on each. Sprinkle sliced red onions around pizza. Place sliced jalapenos around pizza. Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizzas. Place 6 pieces pancetta in a spoke pattern around pizzas. Shimmy a pizza onto hot pizza stone in oven.