BETSY'S MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper. Cover and shake well. Refrigerate until use.
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, cook and stir the almonds and sugar until the sugar is melted and the almonds are coated. Remove from heat, cool, and break apart. Store at room temperature until ready to serve salad.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, celery, oranges, almonds and dressing until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397 calories, Carbohydrate 38.2 g, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 508.5 mg, Sugar 32.9 g
MANDARIN ORANGE TOSSED SALAD
This quick and easy salad never misses with dinner guest. Once in a while, I'll add avocado and blue cheese for a more interesting flavor.-David Collin, Martinez, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup syrup; set oranges aside. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine syrup, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, basil and savory; shake well. In a salad bowl, toss lettuce, oranges and onion. Add the dressing and toss. Top with almonds; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
MANDARIN PEANUT RICE SALAD
I learned how to make this salad while visiting England with a friend. When I made it for a family reunion, everyone asked for the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, combine the rice, onions, oranges, peanuts, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
GLENDA'S MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD
This sweet and crunchy salad is very kid friendly! I first tried this when I visited my family in Newfoundland, and managed to get a copy of the recipe. Make lots, there won't be any left over. Any kind of lettuce can be used as well as spinach. Raisins can also be added.
Provided by SARAH W
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place the onion, sugar, mustard, celery seed, and black pepper into a small bowl. Pour in the vinegar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is thick. Cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- To make the salad, toss the lettuce, oranges, mushrooms, almonds, and bacon together in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing, and toss again to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.5 calories, Carbohydrate 34.1 g, Cholesterol 2.5 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 120 mg, Sugar 29.9 g
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH PEANUTS
This is a great salad that is easy to take to potlucks, but we also make it for home dinners and reduce the quantity of the ingredients; the dressing can keep in the fridge for several uses. It is a little sweet so it is also child pleasing!
Provided by CaliforniaJan
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces and combine with oranges and peanuts in a large bowl.
- For dressing: Combine sugar, oil, mustard, slat, vinegar, onion and poppy seeds in a jar. Shake well to blend. Toss the salad with desired amount of dressing.
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat whisk together the oil, peanut butter, 3 Tablspoons mandarine orange juice, lime juice, tamari sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar.
- Continue to whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl toss together the sliced cucumber, onion, salad greens and orange segments.
- Add the salad dressing and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254.7, Fat 16.4, SaturatedFat 2.8, Sodium 330.7, Carbohydrate 23.8, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 15, Protein 8.1
MANDARIN PEANUT-CRUNCH SALAD
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Toss with dressing; season with salt and pepper as needed and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Sugar 22.4 g, Sodium 38.5 mg, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 5.2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg
More about "mandarin orange peanut salad recipes"
10 BEST ASIAN SALAD WITH MANDARIN ORANGES RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE MANDARIN ORANGE-CHICKEN SALAD - DELISH
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE
10 BEST MANDARIN ORANGE PINEAPPLE COOL WHIP SALAD …
MANDARIN ORANGE JELLO SALAD - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE - MOM NEEDS CHOCOLATE
ASIAN CHICKEN SALAD - DAMN DELICIOUS
MANDARIN CHICKEN SALAD WITH ASIAN “PEANUT” DRESSING – MY ROI LIST
MANDARIN ORANGE JELLO SALAD - THE EPICUREAN MOUSE
3 DELICIOUS WAYS TO ENJOY MANDARIN ORANGE SALADS - US CITRUS
MANDARIN ORANGE CABBAGE SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING | RECIPE
MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN SALAD - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
THAI MANDARIN SALAD WITH PEANUT ORANGE CHIPOTLE DRESSING
MANDARIN ORANGE PRETZEL SALAD - LITTLESUNNYKITCHEN.COM
CREAMSICLE MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH VANILLA PUDDING
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
MANDARIN ORANGE CABBAGE SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD & SESAME DRESSING - EASY DELICIOUS …
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE - 30 MINUTES MEALS
PEANUTTY MANDARIN SALAD BY DIANNE WENZ - JAZZY VEGETARIAN
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPE - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD - MINDSTIPS
CRUNCHY MANDARIN SALAD | FOODTALK - FOODTALKDAILY.COM
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH PEANUTS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
CLASSIC MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD - DOLEFOODSERVICE
MANDARIN ORANGE CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - AVERIE COOKS
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD W PEANUT DRESSING - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
PEANUT MANDARIN SALAD | CANADIAN LIVING
95 EASY AND TASTY MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD - MEAL PLANNER PRO
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD | EASY 5‑INGREDIENT ORANGE JELLO SALAD
A MOUTH-WATERING MANDARIN ORANGE PINEAPPLE SALAD
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH PEANUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
MANDARIN ORANGE SALAD WITH CHICKEN (PALEO, WHOLE30)- I HEART …
HEALTHY MANDARIN CHICKEN SALAD WITH ASIAN PEANUT DRESSING RECIPE
You'll also love