A FIREFIGHTER'S MEATLOAF
Firefighters all across Canada can't get enough of this Dijon mustard and salsa meatloaf. Serve with baked beans and greens. Leftover sandwiches are great the next day.
Provided by Yumbolt
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Soak the bread in warm water in a small bowl. Place the beef in a large bowl. Drain bread and add to beef along with green onion, onion, salsa, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix by hand until well blended. Form into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven. Drain off excess fat and top with barbeque (Diana) sauce. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 526.3 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Cholesterol 136.3 mg, Fat 33.4 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 39.3 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Sodium 796.1 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Place the onion and carrots into a saucepan, and pour in the beef broth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and reduce heat to a simmer; cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Set the veggies and broth aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in bread crumbs, basil, salt, and black pepper. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to moisten the crumbs, and lightly mix in the turkey, beef, and pork sausage. Mix in the cooked onions, carrots, and beef broth. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. In a bowl, mix the tomato soup, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard together, and spread the mixture over the meat loaf.
- Bake until the loaf is no longer pink in the center and an instant-read meat thermometer reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 1/2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.9 calories, Carbohydrate 11.2 g, Cholesterol 130.4 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 728.2 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF (3 W W PTS.)
found this on a weight watchers site but changed it to fit my family's taste. It makes 2 loaves. Serving amount is for 1 loaf. (so sixteen for both loaves)
Provided by Bri22
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a blender, food proscessor or wand, gring up stuffing mix into fine bread crumbs.
- In a large bowl combine egg, salsa, BBQ sauce, and bread crumbs.
- Stir well.
- Take sausage lengths out of casing.
- combinesausage, and ground turkey with the mixture.
- Use your hands!
- seperate into two loaves.
- You can freeze one for another time.
- bake meatloaf in oven for 50 minutes.
- while meatloaf is baking combine ingredients for glaze.
- when the meatloaf has cooked for the fifty minutes take out and spread glaze over top.
- bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
WW MIGHTY MEATLOAF
The combination of turkey breast and lean beef gives this a wonderful texture and unique flavor. From the Sep/Oct '06 WW Magazine. (3 Points per slice)
Provided by Sierra Silver
Yield 1 loaf, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine everything except meat in large mixing bowl; mix to combine.
- Add meat; mix lightly until vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Spoon into lightly greased loaf pan; bake at 350 for 60-70 minute.
- Let stand five minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.5, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 50.7, Sodium 249.5, Carbohydrate 4.7, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.5, Protein 14.6
More about "manhandler meatloaf 3 w w pts recipes"
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS MEATLOAF RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPE: WEIGHT WATCHERS MEATLOAF (WW PTS=5) - RECIPELINK.COM
MEXICALI MEATLOAF (4 PTS) RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF (3 W W PTS.) - PLAIN.RECIPES
THREE INGREDIENT MEATLOAF | COMFORT & YUM
WW YUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE - PCOS MESSAGE BOARD
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH 3 MEATS - THERESCIPES.INFO
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF (3 W W PTS.) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF | MEATLOAF, WW GREEN, RECIPES
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF - SYBERMOMS PARENTING FORUM
REC MANHANDLER MEATLOAF | CYCLING FORUMS
3-INGREDIENT MEATLOAF - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER - USE LEFTOVER STUFFING
BEST MEATLOAF | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
WW MEATLOAF (3 PTS/CORE) - RECIPES FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS
MAN HANDLER MEATLOAF (4 PTS.) - HEALTH DISCOVERY NETWORK
MEATLOAF/3 RECIPES | RECIPELAND
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - ONE SWEET APPETITE
GROUND - MEATLOAF #3, (W/CHILIORCUMIN) - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS RECIPES: MEATLOAF - FOOD NEWS
7 WEIGHT WATCHERS MEATLOAF RECIPES WITH SMARTPOINTS
MANHANDLER MEATLOAF (3 W W PTS.) RECIPE
MEATLOAF RECIPE FOR 3 LBS OF MEAT - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
EASY MEAT LOAF RECIPE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS - ONE LITTLE PROJECT
HOW LONG TO COOK A 3 POUND MEATLOAF - BLOGCHEF.NET
MANHANDLER BEST RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT MEATLOAF (2 MINUTE PREP, 1 HOUR BAKE)
MEXICAN MEATLOAF CUPCAKES 3 SMARTPOINTS | W W RECIPES
TURKEY MEATLOAF MUFFINS (3 PTS/MAKE IT CORE*) - RECIPES FOR …
A HEALTHIER KITCHEN: COMFORT FOOD - MEATLOAF
PARMESAN-TURKEY MEATLOAF (4 PTS) RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
MEATLOAF 3 LBS GROUND BEEF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a meatloaf?In a large bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in bread crumbs, basil, salt, and black pepper. Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes to moisten the crumbs, and lightly mix in the turkey, beef, and pork sausage. Mix in the cooked onions, carrots, and beef broth. Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
How long do you cook meatloaf at 350 degrees?Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix the ground beef, stuffing mix and milk together in a large bowl until well combined. Press the meat mixture into a greased baking dish or two greased loaf pans. Bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes until the meat loaf is cooked throughout.
Is meatloaf Weight Watchers friendly?This easy to make, flavourful Meatloaf recipe is perfect for anyone following the Weight Watchers program. Low in points and generous in serving size it's a no brainer for anyone wanting a WW friendly version of this American classic.
How to cook meatloaf with leftover stuffing?Mix in the meat and the eggs. Place meat mixture on the prepared sheet and shape into a loaf. If using glaze, mix the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and brush over top of meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until glaze is bubbly. If you have leftover stuffing that's already moist, omit the water.